William G. Boykin
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lieutenant General William G. Boykin (born 1948) is the United States Deputy Undersecretary of Defense for Intelligence. He has played a role in almost every recent major American military operation, serving in Grenada, Somalia, and Iraq.
- I knew my God was bigger than his. I knew that my God was a real God and his was an idol.
- Remarks on the war on terror US is 'battling Satan' says general (17 October 2003)
- Well, is he [bin Laden] the enemy? Next slide. Or is this man [Saddam] the enemy? The enemy is none of these people I have showed you here. The enemy is a spiritual enemy. He’s called the principality of darkness. The enemy is a guy called Satan.”
- Speech at a First Baptist Church in Daytona Beach, Florida General who voiced his faith cleared on major accusations, June 2003.
- They’re after us because we’re a Christian nation.
- NBC News, June 2003.
- Why is this man in the White House? The majority of Americans did not vote for him. Why is he there? And I tell you this morning that he’s in the White House because God put him there for a time such as this.
- atheism.about.com, 2003.
- George Bush was not elected by a majority of the voters in the United States, he was appointed by God.
- Three days later we went after him again, and this time we got him. Not a mark on him. We got him. We brought him back into our base there and we had a Sea Land container set up to hold prisoners in, and I said put him in there. They put him in there, there was one guard with him. I said search him, they searched him, and then I walked in with no one in there but the guard, and I looked at him and said, "Are you Osman Atto?" And he said "Yes." And I said, "Mr. Atto, you underestimated our God."
- Web Archives: Homestead.co, "General Boykin Bio", Jan, 2003.