Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day
- Directed by Wolfgang Reitherman. Written by Winston Hibler, Larry Clemmons, Ralph Wright, Julius Svendsen, and Vance Gerry, based on stories from the Winnie-the-Pooh by A. A. Milne.
The film's plot is based primarily on seven A. A. Milne stories: "In which Pooh & Piglet go hunting and nearly catch a Woozle" (Chapter III of Winnie the Pooh), "In which Piglet does a very grand thing" (Chapter VIII from The House at Pooh Corner), "In which Eeyore finds the Wolery and Owl moves into it" (Chapter IX from The House at Pooh Corner), "In which Tigger comes to the forest and has breakfast" (Chapter II from The House at Pooh Corner), "In which Piglet meets a Heffalump" (Chapter V from Winnie-the-Pooh: Winnie the Pooh's nightmare of Heffalumps and Woozles), "In which Piglet is entirely surrounded by water" (Chapter IX of Winnie-the-Pooh), and "In which Christopher Robin gives a Pooh Party and we say goodbye" (Chapter X of Winnie-the-Pooh). In A. A. Milne's original story, Pooh shows more initiative during the flood, finding his way to Christopher Robin by riding on one of his floating honey pots, which he names The Floating Bear, then having the inspiration of using Christopher Robin's umbrella to carry them both to Piglet's house
- Tigger: [Tigger pounces on Winnie the Pooh] Hello! I'm Tigger!
- Winnie the Pooh: Oh... you scared me!
- Tigger: Yeah, sure I did. [laughs] Everyone's scared of tiggers! And who are you?
- Winnie the Pooh: I'm Pooh.
- Tigger: Oh, Pooh. Hoo-hoo-hoo, sure... er... what's a Pooh?
- Winnie the Pooh: You're sitting on one.
- Man: Heffamlump and Woozles. Heffalumps and Woozles. Beware. Beware.
- Tigger: Honey! Oh, boy, honey! That's what tiggers like best.
- Winnie the Pooh: I was afraid of that.
- Tigger: [gulps down a few handfuls] Oh, say. [chuckles] Yyyuck! Tiggers don't like honey!
- Winnie the Pooh: But you said you that you liked...
- Tigger: Yeah, that icky, sticky stuff is only fit for "heffalumps" and "woozles."
- Winnie the Pooh: You mean elephants and weasels.
- Tigger: That's what I said, "heffalumps" and "woozles".
- Winnie the Pooh: Happy "Winds-day", Piglet.
- Piglet: [being blown away] Well... it isn't... very happy... f-for me.
- Winnie the Pooh: Where are you going, Piglet?
- Piglet: That's what I'm asking myself, where? [A gust of wind lifted Piglet into the air] W-Whoops! P-P-P-Pooh!
- Winnie the Pooh: [grabbing Piglet's scarf] And what do you think you will answer yourself?
- Roo: Look, mama, look! A kite!
- Kanga: Oh, my goodness! It's Piglet!
- Winnie the Pooh: [Being dragged behind Piglet] Happy Windsday, Kanga. Happy Windsday, Roo.
- Roo: Can I fly Piglet next, Pooh?
- Tigger: [looking at his reflection] Oh, hey, hey. Look, look, look. [gasps] What a strange-looking creature. Mmm, look at those beady little eyes, and that "purrposterous" chin, and those "rickydickorous" striped pajamas.
- Winnie the Pooh: Looks like another tigger to me.
- Tigger: Oh, no, it's not. I'm the only tigger. Watch me scare the stripes off of this imposter. [chuckles and growls at reflection; he scares himself, hides under the table] Is-Is-Is... Is he gone?
- Winnie the Pooh: All except for the tail. [Tigger tucks his tail] He's gone.
- Christopher Robin: [Looks at Owl's demolished house] What a pity. Owl, I don't think we'll ever be able to fix it.
- Eeyore: If you ask me, when a house looks like that, it's time to find another one.
- Chistopher Robin: That's a very good idea, Eeyore.
- Eeyore: Might take a day or two, but I'll find a new one.
- Chistopher Robin: It is a nice house, Eeyore, but...
- Kanga: It is a lovely house, Eeyore, but...
- Piglet: [near tears] It's the best house in the... whole world.
- Winnie the Pooh: [whispering] Tell them it's your house, Piglet.
- Piglet: No, Pooh. This house belongs to our very dear friend... Owl.
- Rabbit: But Piglet, where will you live?
- Piglet: [starts to walk away] Well, I guess I shall live... I suppose I shall live...
- Winnie the Pooh: [taking Piglet's hand] With me. You shall live with me. Won't you, Piglet?
- Piglet: With you? Oh, thank you, Pooh Bear. Of course I will.
- Hip Hip Poohray!
- All Nooh!
- Jim Cummings - Winnie the Pooh/Tigger
- Travis Oates - Piglet
- Ken Sansom- Rabbit
- Tim Hoskins - Christopher Robin
- Jimmy Bennett - Roo
- Kath Soucie - Kanga
- Gregg Berger - Eeyore
- Hal Smith - Owl
- Michael Gough - Gopher
- Narrated by Laurie Main
- The Mellomen - Singers