Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day
Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day is a 1968 animated featurette based on stories from the Winnie-the-Pooh books by A. A. Milne. The featurette was produced by Walt Disney Productions and released by Buena Vista Distribution Company on December 20, 1968 before The Horse in the Gray Flannel Suit. This was the second of the studio's Winnie the Pooh shorts. The music was written by Richard M. Sherman and Robert B. Sherman. It was notable for being the last animated short produced by Walt Disney.
- Tigger: [looking at his reflection] Oh, hey, hey. Look, look, look. [gasps] What a strange-looking creature. Mmm, look at those beady little eyes, and that "purrposterous" chin, and those "rickydickorous" striped pyjamas.
- Winnie the Pooh: Looks like another tigger to me.
- Tigger: Oh, no, it's not. I'm the only tigger. Watch me scare the stripes off of this imposter. [chuckles and growls at reflection; he scares himself, hides under the table] Is-Is-Is... Is he gone?
- Winnie the Pooh: All except the tail. [Tigger tucks his tail] He's gone.
- Owl: This is just a mild spring zephyr compared to the big wind of '67. Or was it, uh, '76?
- Piglet: I'll remember this one, too.
- Owl: It was the year my Aunt Clara went to visit her cousin. Now, her cousin was not only gifted on the glockenspiel, but being a screech owl, also sang soprano in the London Opera.
- Winnie the Pooh: [muffled, with a honey pot in his face] Thank you, Piglet.
- Owl: You see, her constant practicing so unnerved my aunt, that she laid a seagull egg by mistake. Whoooooooo! [his dishes crash on him as his house crashes to earth]
- Hip Hip Poohray!
- All Nooh!
- Sterling Holloway - Winnie the Pooh
- Paul Winchell - Tigger
- John Fiedler - Piglet
- Clint Howard - Roo
- Barbara Luddy - Kanga
- Ralph Wright - Eeyore
- Hal Smith - Owl
- Junius Matthews - Rabbit
- Jon Walmsley - Christopher Robin
- Howard Morris - Gopher
- Narrated by Sebastian Cabot