Winx Club (season 7)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Alfea Natural Park
- Faragonda: And along the Keepers, a friend of yours will also be joining us.
- Winx Club: Roxy!
- Roxy: Hey, girls.
- Faragonda: I thought, who better than the Fairy of Animals to get the Kangormai safely back to the park?
- Faragonda: I created this place as a refuge for all the fairy animals. Each one of them is a unique creature with its own special power or talent.
- Roxy: There are already some animals in the park who are nearly extinct on their native worlds. But here, they can live peacefully; safe from any threat.
Young Fairies Grow Up
- Roxy: Roxy, Fairy of Animals.
- (Transforms into her Winx/Fairy form)
(After witnessing Kalshara tame the deer)
- Bloom: Now that's a real fairy animal tamer.
- Note: Roxy transforms into her regular Winx/fairy form since the fourth season.
- Roxy: I was actually impressed by your skills. It's rare for a digmole to bond with a fairy.
- Young Faragonda: But, my digmole ran away.
- Bloom: Faragonda, we'll help you find him.
- Young Faragonda: Wow. Really?
- Young Faragonda: I'm sorry. I borrowed your book without asking. But Kalshara promised she'd put it back.
- Headmistress Navilla: So you're saying this is all Kalshara's fault?
- Bloom: Look! Up there!
- Roxy: that's the same bird Kalshara transformed into in Wizgiz's class.
- Bloom: Headmistress, it can't be a coincidence that Kalshara's flying away after stealing your book and during all of this.
- Young Brafilius: Back off, monster!
- Kalshara: Don't you recognize your own sister, Brafilius?
- Brafilius: Kalshara? It sounds like you but what happened?
- Kalshara: I'm a master shapeshifter now, thanks to wild magic.
- Young Brafilius: You're an animal! It's horrible.
- Kalshara: You finally have a chance to wield the Ultimate Power and you back away!!?
- Brafilius: I don't want it anymore! No thank you.
- Kalshara: Wrong answer, brother dear!
- Young Faragonda: That voice.
- Kalshara: If it isn't Faragonda and the gaggle of newbie losers!
- Young Faragonda: Kalshara, is that you? You're so changed.
- Kalshara: It's called wild magic. You should try it some time.
- Stella: Lets teach those two what magic can do.
- Flora: But if we transform, Navilla will know we're not real students.
- Bloom: We don't have a choice. These digmoles are our mission. We have to protect them from Kalshara.
- Navilla: Kalshara, why are you doing this? You were my best student.
- Kalshara: And you were incompetent, headmistress! You taught me the power of animal magic! In fact, why I show you just how much I've learned!?
- Young Faragonda: I've learned quite a bit myself! Now, little kitty, time for to go to your cage.
The First Color of the Universe
- Bloom: We'll stop her. We just need to find the animal mentioned in the secret before she does.
- Faragonda: And you're going to help them, Roxy. Your expertise has already proven crucial to this mission.
- Roxy: Oh! Rounding up digmoles is easy. Those little gluttons will follow food anywhere.
- Bloom: We need to stop Brafilius. If he's in the park, every animal here is danger.
- Roxy: I think it would be better to keep searching, Bloom. Fairy animals know who the defend themselves. Don't underestimate them.
- Bloom: Don't underestimate Brafilius either.
- Roxy: I'm the Fairy of Animals. Trust me. This is why Faragonda sent me with you!
- Bloom: Please wait, Roxy! We need to convince her to come back. It's too dangerous for her to go on alone.
- Bloom: Roxy, are you OK?
- Roxy: Brafilius! He took the digmole and my Stone of Memories!
- Musa: Oh no.
- Tecna: That means that bad wizard...
- Bloom: ...Can travel through time now.
A Friend from the Past
- Roxy: Oh, Bloom, I am so sorry.
- Bloom: Don't cry, Roxy. It's not your fault.
- Roxy: Yes it is. Brafilius took me by surprise and took my Stone of Memories. It couldn't get any worse than this.
- Bloom: It could have happened to any of us.
- Bloom: Remember what Faragonda said? They're all magically linked to one another.
- Aisha: That means that Brafilius has activated Roxy's Stone.
- Musa: But to where?
- Roxy: The prehistoric Magix. It is there that the most ancient species of fairy animals live-the Cry-Cries.
- Musa: Maybe that's the solution to the riddle of the secret.
- Stella: But how would we be able to find this animal without Roxy's help?
- Roxy: You'll be fine. In prehistoric times, all animals used to blend in with the environment, but the cry-cry didn't.
Adventure on Lynphea
- Bloom: Hi, Roxy. Did you find anything?
- Roxy: Yes. Kalshara and Barfilius are searching for the animal who holds the Ultimate Power.
- Roxy: They sense a threat on Lynphea. The magi wolves, they're in danger.
- Bloom: What kind of danger?
- Roxy: I don't know. That's all I can tell from here.
- Bloom: You did great, Roxy.
- Flora: My parents may have something that can help us.
Beware the Wolf
Back in the Middle Ages
The Fairy Cat
- Roxy: I believe that each of you is destined to meet your own fairy animal.
Mission in the Jungle
A Fairy Animal for Tecna
The Unicorn's Secret
- Elas: They have the Tynix power.
The Magic Stones
Back to Paradise Bay
Lost in a Droplet
A Magix Rainbow
- Creature of Graynor: A shapeshifter attacked me and put this collar on me.
- Bloom: Kalshara!
- Brafilius: She must be talking about you!
- Kalshara: Shh.
- Aisha: We're children.
It's a Crazy, Crazy World
- Digmole: I want to find my fairy. The one I am bonded with. Faragonda.
- Bloom: Huh?
The Kingdom of Diamonds
The Heart of Alfea
- Flora: It's up to us, Amarok. Let's combine our powers! Strength of the Magi Wolf.
The Golden Butterfly
- (To Roxy and other basic Winx/Fairy-level fairies)
- Griselda: As you know, we're running a serious risk. The barrier of Alfea has disappeared!
- Daphne: Don't worry. I've just called for backup.
- Faragonda: Watch out. The Trix could return at any moment.
- Icy: Surprise! We're already here.
- Roxy: Girls, ready to face them!?
- Fairy: More than ready.
- Young Faragonda: The Golden Butterfly's power is closest to Alfea's natural park. So it must be here somewhere.
- Flora: There! a field of golden flowers.
New Magic Harmony
- (Elas' horn turns from silver to gold)
- Bloom: Thanks to your heroic act, your strength has increased tremendously.
- (Icy attacks the teachers with a nonverbal ice spell)
- Daphne: Back off! Embracing Wind.
- (Turns to Roxy and the other fairies)
- Daphne: We have to defend Alfea at all cost! Follow me!
- Musa: Look how they're playing 'casue they're no longer scared of anyone.
- Roxy: They sensed the positive aura coming from Alfea.
- Bloom: The power of the Golden Butterfly is linked to the fairy animals.
- Roxy: Yes. They all feel at home now.
- Faragonda: Your dream came true, Roxy. You should be proud. Here at Alfea, fairy animals and fairies can finally live together in peace and harmony.
- Bloom: Kalshara!
- (Bloom, the rest of the Winx, Daphne and Roxy get ready to fight)
- Aisha: Heads up, girls.
- Kalshara: I'm not here to fight, Winx, but to propose to you...an alliance. An alliance against a common enemy.
The Power of the Fairy Animals
- This is the Season 7 finale.
- Elas: You fooled us more than once. Why should we trust you now?
- Kalshara: Because I will be taking the same risk as you. For my brother. Only I can lead you to the Trix. I can sense Brafilius' magic presence.
- Bloom: Can we trust you?
- Kalshara:' Absolutely. I am a fairy like you, after all.
- (Roxy, standing next to Bloom's elder sister Daphne)
- Roxy: We'll come with you.
- Bloom: Not today, Roxy. We have to play this game with the Trix.
- Elas: And we have to as well.
- Bloom: We'll be careful.
- Stella: Trouble always seems to find us.
- Daphne: Good luck, Winx Club.
- Infinity Swan: I am the Infinity Swan. Those who respect nature have no need to fear me. Those who doesn't will be cast in my shadow.
- Stormy: We are the rulers of nature!
- Bloom: We'll use our Stones of Memories. We'll trap the Trix in limbo outside of time, where they will never be a danger anyone.
- Aisha: We need all seven of the Stones.
- Bloom: Power of the Stones, I command you...
- (Icy, Darcy and Stormy are slowly overwhelmed by such fairy power, and Roxy's sea green-colored Stone floats away)
- Brafilius: Hey, that's mine!