Wishbone is a television show which aired from 1995 to 1999 in the United States, featuring the dog Wishbone as "the little dog with a big imagination". Re-runs currently air weekly on select PBS stations.
- Ah! The smell of fresh dirt in your snout!
- Eat your heart out, Lassie.
- Gasps Ellen! And to think I trusted you!
- Extinction comes early for one dinosaur.
- Feed the dog. Feeeeeeed the dooooogggg.
- Holmes, ol' boy, to catch an actor, you must become an actor!
- Huh. This is not like me at all; I'm usually the first one up. Awake all night, sleeping all day... if I didn't know better, I'd think I was turning into... a cat! Oh, no! I've got kitty cooties!
- I know I sound really rude and arrogant, but I'm really just the nicest guy! Is this the part where you shut the door in my face? Yes it is.
- Let's see... bandits all around... but I'm not a quitter.
I'm not a quitter, but I am leaving. I am so leaving!
- Nobody ever listens to the dog.
- Okay, you've just seen a tree walk across your front yard. What are the implications of this? Trees are supposed to have roots, not legs. What if trees have suddenly sprouted legs? What if they're all trying to walk away?
- Try not to look cute and they'll leave you alone.
- Y'know, every so often, even heroes need help!
- Samantha Kepler: Now, Wishbone, sit and stay.
Wishbone: I know: sit, stay, save the day. It's what I do.