Wishmaster 2: Evil Never Dies
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Evil has been summoned... again. (Taglines)
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- The Djinn as Nathaniel Demarest: [to an old woman] Too bad, you just crapped out. [the woman fills with coins and then defecates all of them out]
- Cop: Freeze!
- The Djinn: Did I hear you say freeze?
- Cop: Yeah. You're goddamn right I said freeze!
- The Djinn: Done. [freezes the cop]
- Cop: You want to explain this to me?
- The Djinn as Nathaniel Demarest: [referring to the frozen cop] He needed to chill out.
- Prisoner: I'm gonna do you a big favor, because you're new and you're ignorant, and I'll rip the buckskin tongue outta your mouth for talking to me.
- The Djinn as Nathaniel Demarest: I'm going to do you a favor, because you're an unjustly imprisoned man. I would like to see your lawyer pay for all the pain and suffering he's put you through, yes?
- Prisoner: Yo, man, are you tripping? Who the fuck are you?
- The Djinn as Nathaniel Demarest: I am the Wishmaster. I make wishes come true.
- Prisoner: Oh yeah? Well, you'd better wish for some buckskin sense, real quick!
- The Djinn as Nathaniel Demarest: I believe you said you'd like to see your lawyer go fuck himself. I could arrange that.
- Prisoner: Yo, man, you aren't playing for real. My boy here's...
- The Djinn as Nathaniel Demarest: I only play for real.
- Prisoner: What's in it for you?
- The Djinn as Nathaniel Demarest: Your soul.
- Prisoner: Dang it, man. Make it happen.
- The Djinn: Eric, I can help you.
- Eric: Back off.
- The Djinn: I can give you life everlasting if you wish it. I can end your pain. Would you wish that?
- Eric: I wish I'd never been born.
- The Djinn: As you wish. [reverses Eric's aging process until he disappears completely] Done.
- Evil has been summoned... again.