With Six You Get Eggroll
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Keeping this family together isn't child's play!taglines
- Pretty, huh. Why shouldn't he date a young chick? Why take the bus when you can fly?
- [during a raucous party] If this wasn't my house, I'd go home!
- The only thing I've never gotten is why parents never run away.
- You're a great help to me. What am I supposed to say to this man? "Hi, I'd like you to meet my sister, the girl with the golden arm and her hair in the oven."
- Molly the Maid: False hair, false eyelashes, false bosoms. In my day women were flesh and blood, now they're 70% nylon and 30% foam rubber.
- Zip: Thou art cool!
- Jason: Can I sleep with you, Mommy?
- Abby McClure: Go! Get moving!
- Jake Iverson: There's nothing wrong with that. I was just going to ask you the same thing.
- Cleo Ruskin: [seductively] Want to help with my garden?
- Jake Iverson: No, Cleo, I think it's real bad luck to go digging around in somebody else's garden.
- Flip McClure: So my room isn't good enough for you, huh?
- Stacey Iverson: Nothing about you is good enough for me. This house is so weird!
- Flip McClure: You know what's wrong with you?
- Stacey Iverson: What, "Mr." McClure?
- Flip McClure: You're spoiled rotten, Miss Iverson.
- Mitch McClure: [They're all gathered at a table in a Chinese restaurant] Boy, am I glad you two got married!
- Abby McClure: You are?
- Mitch McClure: Mm-hmm. Because with six, you get eggroll!
- Keeping this family together isn't child's play!
- Does this look like a movie that could give you bad dreams?
- The return of the happy ending.
- Doris Day - Abby McClure
- Brian Keith - Jake Iverson
- Pat Corrall - Maxine Scott
- Barbara Hershey - Stacey Iverson
- George Carlin - Herbie Fleck
- Alice Ghostley - Molly
- Jamie Farr - Jo Jo
- Herb Voland - Harry Scott
- Elaine Devry - Cleo Ruskin