With Six You Get Eggroll
Jump to navigation Jump to search
With Six You Get Eggroll is a 1968 family comedy film, starring Doris Day and Brian Keith. Other cast members include George Carlin, Jamie Farr, William Christopher, Barbara Hershey, Alice Ghostley and Pat Carroll.
- Abby: Pretty, huh. Why shouldn't he date a young chick? Why take the bus when you can fly?
- Jason: Can I sleep with you, Mommy?
- Abby: Go! Get moving!
- Jake: There's nothing wrong with that. I was just going to ask you the same thing.
- Molly: [in front of Jake, Abby's date for the evening] Mrs. McClure! Now I need to put the meat on broil but your hair is on bake. Which should I do first?
- Abby: [humiliated] I think the *hair*, Molly.
- Molly: False hair, false eyelashes, false bosoms. In my day, women were flesh and blood. Now they're 70% nylon and 30% foam rubber.
- Maxine: You're a great help to me. What am I supposed to say to this man? "Hi, I'd like you to meet my sister, the girl with the golden arm and her hair in the oven."
- Abby: [during a raucous party] If this wasn't my house, I'd go home!
- Zip: Thou art cool!
- Doris Day as Abby McClure
- Brian Keith as Jake Iverson
- Pat Corrall as Maxine
- Barbara Hershey as Stacey Iverson
- George Carlin as Herbie
- Alice Ghostley as Molly
- Jamie Farr as Jo Jo