World in Conflict
World in Conflict is a real-time tactical video game developed by the Swedish video game company Massive Entertainment and published by Ubisoft (formerly Sierra Entertainment) for Microsoft Windows. The game was released in September 2007. An expansion pack was released in March 2009 under the name World in Conflict: Soviet Assault
World in Conflict
- War is coming home
- I'm gonna do good tomorrow though. God knows I've skrewed things up before and probably shouda stayed out of the Army in the first place instead of signing up because of what I thought Dad would think. But that doesn't really matter now. Tomorrow I'm gonna do good. No matter what it takes. Take care, okay? Bye Mom. I love you.
- CPT Bannon (Aftermath)
- As we were catching our collective breath and trying to reorganize, word came down that China had finally entered the war, as an ally... of the Soviet Union.
- LT Parker (Once More Unto the Breach)
- We have to achieve a breakthrough today. The President has ordered a nuclear bomb dropped on Seatlle if the Chinese manage to come ashore.
It will make our failure at Cascade Falls look like a Cub Scout picnic.
But we didn't fail at Cascade Falls, Sir.
When I'm forced to sacrafice of company of my men and drop a nuclear weapon on my own country, I call it a Goddamn failure. I won't let it happen again.
- COL Sawyer and MAJ Webb (Once More Unto the Breach)
World in Conflict: Soviet Assault
- They thought they could bully us into submission! [...] Today, we'll show them the might of the SOVIET UNION!
- CPT Malashenko
- To victory.
- CPT Malashenko Determined to follow orders despite certain death.
- They died for Socialism... I'm proud.
- CPT Malashenko on the death of his family in a NATO air raid
- "We are beaten here. I know it and you know it to."
"I'm afraid Moscow cannot accept-"
"I am not talking to Moscow. I am talking to you."
"And what exactly are you telling me?"
"That I did not bring my men to America to commit mass suicide! And what is coming... I will need your help."
"You can count on me, Colonel."
"I hope so Valery."
- COL Orlovsky and MAJ Lebedjev
- Time to choose...old friend.
- MAJ Lebedjev Choosing between reason and fanaticism.