X-Men: Children of the Atom (arcade game)
- 1 Akuma (Secret Character)
- 2 Colossus
- 3 Cyclops
- 4 Iceman
- 5 Juggernaut (Sub-Boss)
- 6 Magneto (Final Boss)
- 7 Omega Red
- 8 Psylocke
- 9 Sentinel
- 10 Silver Samurai
- 11 Spiral
- 12 Storm
- 13 Wolverine
- 14 Dialogue
Akuma (Secret Character)
- I am the master warrior!
- Your powers are nothing to me!
- You are not worthy to face me!
- You almost provided a challenge!
- You made an effort at least, pathetic as it was!
- My ability to win is genetic!
- Is that all you can do?
- Your ridiculous abilities are no match for me!
- Your powers can't compare to my skill!
- You fool, you have no chance of defeating me!
- My parents were human, Magneto. Earth was their home and they loved it as truly as they loved their children. I could not betray their memory.
- [to Professor X] I want to train harder, Professor. I have to be able to protect those I care for. I must not lose anyone else.
- [vs. self] A mere hologram cannot defeat Colossus!
- Rest, tovarisch. We will try again later.
- So, comrade--care to go another round?
- Your power is almost the equal of my own!
- Now you know what it feels like to battle the X-men!
- Be thankful I was pulling my punches!
- I see you have learned lessons from Professor X well.
- You fight valiantly, you are no match for Colossus!
- [to Magneto] The dream hasn't failed. Human and mutants will find a way to exist peacefully.
- [vs. self] There's only room for one Cyclops!
- You call yourself an X-men? Next time, prove it!
- Good effort. You'll do the X-men proud.
- Power isn't everything, friend!
- I'd tangle with the X-men only if I wanted to lose!
- You were tougher than I thought. I'll remember that!
- I don't lead the X-men for nothing!
- Never mess with an X-man!
- Given your rep, I expected more of a fight!
- [vs. self] I guess that'll teach me a thing or two!
- Let's see how you like being on ice for a while!
- When I say 'chill out' pal, I mean it!
- I hope you're not a sore loser!
- A little too cold for ya, huh?
- Losing is definitely your strong point!
- That was close--but I still left you in the cold!
- How about putting up a fight next time, huh?
- Of course I've won, nothing can stop the Juggernaut!
- Next time, bring your little friends!
- That's what you get for standing in my way!
- Better luck next time, loser!
- Stomping you was a waste of my time!
- You X-clowns just don't get it, do you?
- Let's see what happens when you make me real mad.
Magneto (Final Boss)
- [pre-fight dialogue] You dare challenge me X men? Humans are lost. The era of mutants begins now !!!
- [winning final round] You are beaten. Magneto is supreme!
- The game is ended--but next time, I will show no mercy!
- A pity you have chosen to stand against Magneto!
- Xavier's dream is not the way, X-man!
- You try my patience, little mutant!
- Now you will understand the true meaning of power!
- Where I lead our people, you are not worthy to follow!
- What did you hope to accomplish, whelp?
- At last. I shall be free of this cursed existence!
- You humans would harm your master?! I will not tolerate it!
- [vs. self] There can be only one Omega Red!
- You are beneath my notice, worm!
- You heroes never learn, do you?
- You should feel honored to be destroyed by me!
- Did you believe your pitiful powers could defeat me?
- Well fought--but not nearly well enough!
- I cannot be destroyed by the likes of you!
- Bah! I have no time to waste on such a weak opponent.
- Magneto's goals were noble, but he became a monster to achieve them. Then the goals didn't matter anymore. His lust for world domination consumed him.
- [while filming] I wonder if I could ever go back to this life? I must admit, it does feel good.
- [vs. self] There is only one Psylocke!
- Next time, I suggest you try fighting back.
- How considerate of you to stand still while I defeat you.
- Call me again when you are serious!
- Your skills grow with experience--but not enough for me!
- You've lost, but you've proven yourself.
- Your skills don't compare to mine!
- You fought well, but you are still outclassed!
- Sentinel manufacture is complete. Commence termination of all known mutants. Begin program.
- Program complete. Target mutants have been eliminated. New program initiated. To prevent mutant reoccurrence, humans must be controlled. Begin program.
- [vs. self] Faulty unit has been terminated.
- Subject eliminated, minimal force required.
- Mission completed. Unit in need of repairs.
- Superior programming ensures victory.
- Resistance is futile, mutant.
- Objective accomplished, target neutralized.
- Target's offensive abilities were minor.
- You have been neutralized.
- Even in death he is powerful. I wish that our destinies had not brought us to this Magneto. You would have been a worthy ally.
- Serve me well and you will be rewarded beyond your wildest dreams!
- [vs. self] Obviously a feeble copy of a true master!
- You cannot defeat a true samurai!
- You have fallen before the might of my victorious blade!
- You are an unworthy opponent!
- You wear defeat well, you must have much practice!
- You are unfit to face the power of the Silver Samurai!
- I have no time waste on you, gai-jin!
- Your lack of discipline is obvious to all!
- [vs. self] There can never be another Spiral!
- Your powers are a joke to me!
- You're lucky to have escaped with your life!
- I only need one arm to defeat the likes of you!
- Pay attention next time, or the results will be the same!
- Not bad--you X-men lose better than anyone else I know!
- So much spirit, so little skill!
- Consider this to be a warning!
- Learn from your defeat, child.
- Bright lady, I am victorious!
- You cannot withstand the elemental fury of Storm!
- Next time, I would hope you would give more of a challenge!
- Technology is no match for the power of the elements!
- Goddess, you nearly defeated me!
- you will do no more harm!
- A noble try, next time we may see a different outcome.
- [vs. self] Yer just a pale imitation, bub.
- I've scrapped with the best, pal, and you ain't it!
- Nice try, bub, but I'm still the best there is at what I do!
- That's the best you can do?
- You gotta fight harder than that, rookie!
- Thanks bub, I needed the workout.
- Next time I won't even have to unsheathe my claws.
- Yer gettin' better, kid--but yer not there yet!
- Magneto: [as the Acolytes come to his aid] Humans are not worth saving, Peter. They killed your family.
- Colossus: You are no better, Magneto.
- Magneto: I fight to protect my people. Join me and help us prevent the same tragedy from happening to others.
- Colossus: I will not join you, Magneto. My place is with the X-men.
- Magneto: Then leave me to my fate.
- Colossus: I want to train harder, Professor. I have to be able to protect those I care for. I must not lose anyone else.
- Professor X: I understand. Your training begins now, Peter.
- Magneto: [as the Acolytes come to his aid] You still fight for Xavier's failed dream. Join me, Scott. Together, we shall conquer humankind!
- Cyclops: The dream hasn't failed. Human and mutants will find a way to exist peacefully.
- Magneto: You're just like that fool Xavier. Begone! I would rather perish alone than be in your weak willed presence.
- Magneto: [as the Acolytes come to his aid] Fool! You destroyed all hope for mutant superiority!
- Iceman: No, you're the fool, Magneto, believing you could change the world through violence.
- Magneto: It matters little. Avalon is destroyed and my dreams along with it.
- Iceman: Stay if you want. I'm outta here!
- Magneto: [as the Acolytes come to his aid] Why have you done this? My fight was not with you.
- Omega Red: Your fight means nothing to me. I am here because you have something I require. It's called a 'Carbonadium Synthesizer'. I've searched for years to find it and now I'm told it's here."
- Magneto: Then it has all been a waste. I know nothing of such a device."
- Omega Red: I didn't think you'd cooperate, so I'll just have to tear this place apart until I find it. Starting here!!"
- Psylocke: [as the Acolytes come to aid Magneto] Magneto, you are defeated. Avalon is collapsing.
- Magneto: This is my home. I shall not leave it. Stay only if you would perish with me.
- Psylocke: What?! You must be insane!
- Magneto: Begone!
- Psylocke: Magneto's goals were noble, but he became a monster to achieve them. Then the goals didn't matter anymore. His lust for world domination consumed him.
- Storm: It is unfortunate, Psylocke, but it was his decision.
- Psylocke: A decision that affected us all.
- Wolverine: Enough yapping. Let's go home.
- Psylocke: Philosophical as always, friend Logan.
- Magneto: [as the Acolytes come to his aid] Too much depends on me. I will not be beaten by some twisted human tool."
- Sentinel: Target's defenses have failed. Proceed with capture.
- Magneto: Machine, you do not know me very well, do you? I'll destroy Avalon and myself before I let you take us. You will never harm another mutant!
- Sentinel: Structural integrity of station 'Avalon' has been breached. Escape necessary.
- Magneto: [as the Acolytes come to his aid] You are a mutant. You could have had a place in Avalon and let the humans burn. Why do you oppose me?
- Silver Samurai: You are an honorable man Magneto, but your dream would have destroyed my clan and all we have built.
- Magneto: How can you put the welfare of one group above the survival of mutantkind?
- Silver Samurai: My loyalty is to the Yashida Clan. It is a matter of honor. Goodbye great one.
- Wolverine: It never fails. I can't spend three days in this country without running into one of you jokers.
- Silver Samurai: You have interfered with me too often Wolverine. I will no longer tolerate it!
- [If Silver Samurai defeats Wolverine]
- Silver Samurai: Is that the best you can do Gaijin? All who oppose the Yashida clan will fall before me!
- [If Wolverine defeats Silver Samurai]
- Wolverine: Thanks for the exercise. Where to next? I hear Madripoor is nice this time of year.
- Magneto: [as the Acolytes come to his aid] Why do you do this? My world means nothing to you.
- Spiral: You forget, I work for Mojo T.V. Don't feel bad Magneto. Just think of the ratings.
- Magneto: I've fought my whole life to build a future for mutants. I won't have it destroyed for your sport.
- Spiral: Smile, Magneto. Time for the grand finale!
- Magneto: No! I won't have my dream die like this!
- Spiral: Sorry, it's my job. Is it my fault I enjoy it?
- Mojo: Welcome home my pretty slave. How was work today?
- Spiral: Not bad... pain, mass destruction, guaranteed top ratings.
- Mojo: Oh, I'm so pleased. Perhaps I shall clone them all and make a sequel!
- Spiral: I've got an even better idea. Something big... a spectacular crowd pleasing multi-media event that the whole family will love!
- Mojo: Yes! Yes! Tell me more!
- Spiral: It's called... the fall of Earth!!
- Mojo: Ooh! It's daring, it's risky. I love it!
- Spiral: I knew you'd like it.
- Mojo: Quick, let's start working on the contract!
- Spiral: There are so many 'hero's' there. We could go for at least 5 seasons, before we even think about re-runs.
- Magneto: [as the Acolytes come to his aid] Do you really believe humans will accept you? It's a fool's hope.
- Storm: I would rather follow my dreams than your mad obsessions.
- Magneto: Our dreams are more similar than you think, Storm.
- Storm: Farewell Magneto. I leave you to your obsessions as Avalon collapses around you.
- Magneto: Goodbye Storm. I leave you to your fool's dream.
- Psylocke: What happened to Magneto?
- Storm: He's gone. He was a great man on the wrong path.
- Cyclops: He had a choice, it was more than his victims had.
- Storm: Perhaps...
- Wolverine: [as the Acolytes come to aid Magneto] It's over bub! You can either come with, or I can drag ya... it's your choice!
- Magneto: You can still join me Wolverine. Help me protect mutantkind.
- Wolverine: Save the speeches Maggie. You're through.
- Magneto: Then leave now. Avalon will not last much longer.