X: The Man with the X-ray Eyes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Suddenly he could see through clothes, flesh... and walls! (taglines)
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Dr. Diane Fairfax: What do you see?
- Dr. James Xavier: The city... as if it were unborn. Rising into the sky with fingers of metal, limbs without flesh, girders without stone. Signs hanging without support. Wires dipping and swaying without poles. A city unborn. Flesh dissolved in an acid of light. A city of the dead.
- Dr. James Xavier: I'm blind to all but a tenth of the universe.
- Dr. Sam Brant: My dear friend, only the gods see everything.
- Dr. James Xavier: My dear doctor, I'm closing in on the gods.
- Preacher: Are you a sinner? Do you wish to be saved?
- Dr. James Xavier: Saved? No. I've come to tell you what I see. There are great darknesses. Farther than time itself. And beyond the darkness... a light that glows, changes... and in the center of the universe... the eye that sees us all. [Looks up at the sky] No!
- Preacher: You see sin and the devil! But the lord has told us what to do about it. Said Matthew in Chapter Five, "If thine eye offends thee... pluck it out!"
- HE STRIPPED SOULS AS BARE AS BODIES!
- Suddenly he could see through clothes, flesh... and walls!
- Ray Milland — Dr. James Xavier
- Diana Van der Vlis — Dr. Diane Fairfax
- Harold J. Stone — Dr. Sam Brant
- John Hoyt — Dr. Willard Benson
- Don Rickles — Crane