Jump to navigation Jump to search
Yasser Harrak is a Canadian writer, commentator and human rights activist. He is the author of two books:"The Predicators" and "Shiaphobia and the Iranianization of Shiism", both published in Arabic.
|This article about an activist is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Revolution without evolution is just a waste of lives.
- Yasser Harrak. ND. On the Arab Spring. Oximity News (former Oximity News was acquired by Scribd). https://www.oximity.com/user/Yasser-Harrak-1
- You cannot denounce violence in the present and encourage it in the past by glorifying violent historical figures.
- Yasser Harrak. 2015. "Understanding Why ISIS Burns People Alive". Youtube. Accessed December 24, 2015. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTc2KwANKX0
- It is an irony to see in some Muslim societies someone who curses God, in his daily slang when angry, go out and protest against the Danish cartoons about the Prophet.
- Yasser Harrak. 2010. "Origins of Insluting Islam in the Sunna and in Muslim societies". Annabaa Information Network. Accessed January 20, 2010. http://annabaa.org/nbanews/2010/05/243.htm
- Having liberated the key to a liberatory interpretation and contextualization of the Qur'an, the issue of patriarchal and misogynic interpretations of the Qur'an becomes a societal issue rather than an issue of the religion.
- Yasser Harrak. 2016. "The Patriarchal Characterization Of Islam". UnpublishedOttawa. Accessed June 23,2016. http://unpublishedottawa.com/letter/78752/patriarchal-characterization-islam
- We can imagine the Palestinian identity as a person born in a village prior to the introduction of modern administration; a person whose village was divided between other villages, and whose date of birth is unknown. A person that started struggling to prove she exists in the 1960s and suffers today from a weakened structure and an uncertain future.
- Yasser Harrak. 2018. Palestinian Identity The Construction Of Modern National Consciousness (Book Review). Research Gate. Accessed January 23, 2018. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/322274860_Yasser_Harrak_-Palestinian_Identity_The_Construction_Of_Modern_National_Consciousness_Book_Review