Yogi Bear (film)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Yogi Bear is a 2010 3D live-action/CGI film about a documentary filmmaker who travels to Jellystone Park to shoot a project and soon crosses paths with Yogi Bear, his sidekick Boo-Boo and Ranger Smith.
- Directed by Eric Brevig. Written by Brad Copeland, Joshua Sternin, and Jeffrey Ventimilia, based on the Hanna-Barbera cartoon series The Yogi Bear Show.
Please do not feed the bears.(taglines)
- It's because I'm smarter than the average bear.
- I'm so smart and it hurts.
- Did you check the safety manual!
- I wonder if he noticed the pie.
- Ranger Smith: Yogi, that's the problem - all the thinking. Hey, you know what would be great? If you didn't think, if you could just be a regular bear. [Yogi begins to whimper like a puppy] You know, sit in the woods minding his own business, but nope, you're different, you're smart, and you have to spend your days of being selfish and destructive while everyone else pays the price. I'm sure it's never been enough screwing up my life, but this time, you had to go and bring down this entire park. So, tell me, Yogi. How smart are you now?
- Mayor Brown: You think I care about what the law says? Or about some endangered "frog-mouthed turtle"? Or some stupid park for families to have a picnic in? I care about power, you pinheads! And I'm gonna get it! Nobody knows this turtle exists. And nobody ever will.
- [As Yogi and Boo-Boo fall from the sky in their plane]
- Yogi Bear: Hang on, Boo Boo!
- Boo-Boo Bear: What do we do now?
- Yogi: Did you check the safety manual!
- Boo-Boo: It's just a picture of us screaming!
- Yogi: Then hit the eject, Boo-Boo!
- Boo-Boo: Don't you mean "eject"?
- Rachel: I've heard you unusual brown bear.
- Ranger Smith: Brown bear?
- Rachel: When they talk it so rare.
- Ranger Smith: Not that I can think of.
- Rachel: I think he's trying to steal your lunch box.
- Yogi: I smell PB and J. [falls down over the edge of the building] I'm okay.
- Yogi: Kick it, Boo-Boo!
- Boo-Boo: Kicking it.
- Radio: I like big butts, and I cannot lie You other brothers can't deny Then when a girl walks in with the itty-bitty waist then around me in your face you get sprung...
- Ranger Smith: We got a bear disturbance.
- Ranger Jones: All unit lock the park. I repeat lock down the park.
- Ranger Smith: You know, I am the other ranger here, right?
- Ranger Jones: Yeah. Bears are supposed to avoid people not run around, stealing their food.
- Yogi: Boo-Boo and I would never pick and disturbing family picnic.
- Boo-Boo: Yogi, your cape!
- Yogi: I know, it is magnificent.
- Boo-Boo: And on fire!
- Ranger Smith: [to Rachel] Is he still filming?
- Rachel: I needed more footage, so I told him to keep it rolling.
- Ranger Smith: Then I can plug that into the video camera right up there. I just need a way to distract the guards.
- Yogi: I think we can take care of that.
- Announcer: And here's what Mayor Brown proudly has to say about protecting our natural resources!
- Mayor Brown: [Ranger Smith plugs the confession to the big screen] You think I care about what the law says? [Mayor Brown and his Chief of Staff make shocked faces] Or about some endangered "frog-mouthed turtle"? Or some stupid park for families to have a picnic in? No. [crowd and fans get angered and begin to riot] I care about power, you pinheads! Nobody knows this turtle exists. And nobody ever will.
- Chief of Staff: [runs over to the guards] There's about to be a riot out there, I need you out front! [guards run to scene]
- Mayor Brown: [actual] Okay. No. Hey, wait. Wait, wait, wait. Please, please, please. That was not real. Trust me, there is no such thing as a frog-mouthed turtle! [Turtle frog like's tongue plunges onto the Mayor, who is nervous and shocked] He's right next to me, isn't he? OK.
- Life's a picnic.
- Please do not feed the bears.
- All great things come in Bears.
- Dan Aykroyd - Yogi Bear (voice)
- Justin Timberlake - Boo-Boo Bear (voice)
- Tom Cavanagh - Ranger Smith
- Anna Faris - Rachel Johnson
- T.J. Miller - Ranger Jones
- Andrew Daly - Mayor Brown
- Nate Corddry - The Chief of Staff
- Josh Robert Thompson - Narrator