Jump to navigation Jump to search
Yu Zhengsheng (俞正声; Yú Zhèngshēng; born April 1945) is a politician in the People's Republic of China (PRC). He currently serves as the 4th ranked member of the 18th CPC Politburo Standing Committee since November 2012.
|This article about a political figure is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Even those who once supported and promoted Taiwan independence, or followed those who do, so long as they are willing to help improve and develop cross-strait relations, will be welcome to visit the mainland and to join us in promoting exchanges and cooperation between the two sides of the (Taiwan) strait.
- Yu Zhengsheng (2013) cited in "China unveils 6 new cross-strait measures" on The China Post, 17 June 2013.
- We understand the mentality Taiwan compatriots have developed under special historical conditions. We respect their identification with the current social system, values and lifestyle and we know that some friends still harbor misgivings on the development of the cross-strait relations.
- Yu Zhengsheng (2014) cited in "Top political advisor vows understanding on Taiwan" on English CCTV.com, 15 June 2014.
- Maintaining the country's sovereignty and territorial integrity, and maintaining no changes to the position that Taiwan is part of China is a sacred mission for all the sons and daughters of China.
- Yu Zhengsheng (2015) cited in "Keeping Taiwan a ‘sacred mission’ of China: official" on Taipei Times, 24 October 2015.