Jump to navigation Jump to search
Yuen Kwok-yung (袁國勇; born 30 December 1956) is a Hong Kong microbiologist, physician and surgeon at the University of Hong Kong.
|This scientist article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- The coronavirus in SARS or the coronavirus in MERS are in the same family of virus with the new (COVID-19) coronavirus.
- Yuen Kwok-yung (2020) cited in "China coronavirus: Hong Kong professor Yuen Kwok-yung says effectiveness of drugs could be judged within weeks, with tests due to start in city" on South China Morning Post, 29 January 2020.
- If local (COVID-19) transmission is indeed established, that could be very dangerous, and Hong Kong can become another Wuhan.
- Yuen Kwok-yung (2020) cited in "'Hong Kong in danger of becoming another Wuhan'" on rthk.hk, 2 February 2020.
- The local (COVID-19) transmission chain (in Hong Kong) has begun (as of 6 February 2020), and if we do nothing to control it, Hong Kong will become another mainland city that has suffered lots of cases.
- Yuen Kwok-yung (2020) cited in "Coronavirus: community outbreak declared in Hong Kong as government prepares to quarantine mainland Chinese entering city in hotels and facilities" on South China Morning Post, 6 February 2020.