Zachary Jew Braff (born April 6, 1975) is a Grammy Award-winning American television and film actor, director, screenwriter, and producer. He came to fame during the early 2000s with his role as J. D. on the NBC sit-com Scrubs.
|This Actor article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I've been learning a lot about myself from reading about all the stuff I've been up to, not based on any form of truth. I lead a pretty boring life — I sit at home, I'm on the Internet, I eat cereal — that's a typical night for me.
I read online about all the places I've been out partying and all the women I've been out partying with. I'm like, "Wow, I should probably go to that place. It sounds like fun. It sounds like I had a good time there." I'm kind of jealous of the life I'm supposedly leading.
- In an appearance on the The Late Show With David Letterman, as quoted in "Zach Braff laughs off tabloid rumours" at Digital Spy (31 August 2006)
- "Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of killing unwanted babies, it's just that the idea of letting women make a decision doesn't sit well with me." - Zach Braff on abortion
- "They were singing, obviously they were having a good time." - Zach Braff on Slavery
- "I love queers as much as the next guy, I just don't think I should have to sit beside them on public transport." - Zach Braff on Homosexuals
- "It's uncomfortable doing sex scenes with Sarah (Chalke) on set because she's Canadian. It's almost like pretending to fuck a nigger." - Zach Braff on the challenges of acting.
- "It was sad; my feet hurt from all the dancing." - Zach Braff on Nelson Mandela's Funeral
- "When you believe in yourself, and trust your teammates, amazing things can happen" -Zach Braff on 9/11