Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu (10 October 1989) is a Nigerian actress, model and television presenter. She co-founded The J-ist TV, an online entertainment web-series that highlights African culture and a range of topical issues; the series features interviews involving some of Africa's top personalities.
- Prove them wrong. Every last one of them.
- Beauty isn’t what you think I should look like, or what you say I should be. Beauty is simply ME.
- There can be beauty in things that are not necessarily deemed as beautiful.
- When you meet someone that is the definition of kindness, of partnership, of love, of understanding, it just makes life easy.
- I would like to see more women play an active role in all film related fields. From lighting, finance, cinematography, editing to directing, we need more women taking space.
- “I have wanted to say these eight words for a very long time, that ‘I am the woman God has shown mercy".
- "I am constantly chasing the next opportunity to create something that adds value”