Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Even if a minefield or the abyss should lie before me, I will march straight ahead without looking back. AZ Quotes
- My criticism is too severe sometimes and that is not good. But why don't you start doing your work unless your leader flies into a rage? It is not that you cannot do it but that you don't want to do it AZ Quotes
- I have never intimidated the masses... I only intimidate corrupt officials. AZ Quotes
- Free Tibet before free trade. AZ Quotes
- I take great pride in having been able to overcome the Asian financial crisis and seeking the opportunities available to bring about an unprecedented growth in the economy AZ Quotes
- In the course of the reform, some new circumstances that we had not anticipated have appeared. AZ Quotes
- I think these people have betrayed or have forgotten their ancestors. AZ Quotes
- Be realistic and truthful - and tell Hong Kong businessmen honestly that they should go for long-term investments since it is unlikely money can be made in the short haul. AZ Quotes
- As quoted in [http://edition.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/asiapcf/east/05/29/hk.gowest.willy/index.html China's hard sell in the mild, mild west in CNN news (29 May, 2001).
- Although China and United States are competitors, China and the United States are indeed partners in trade. AZ Quotes
- As quoted in [http://edition.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/asiapcf/east/03/15/china.us.01/index.html Bush yet to accept Beijing invitation in CNN news (15 March, 2001).
- History can never be covered up. AZ Quotes
- As quoted in [https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2001/04/23/china-org China.org in New Yorker (23 April, 2001).
- Abraham Lincoln, in order to maintain the unity of the United Statesresorted to the use of force.so, I think Abraham Lincoln, president, is a model, is an example. AZ Quotes
- Zhu Rongji biography @ China Vitae, the web's largest online database of China VIPs
- South China Post
- What he did, and left undone
- Asia Society
- Zhu Rongji on the Record The Shanghai Years, 1987-1991 Book
|This article about a political figure is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|