Letter to Aysel Şengün (2001)
- My dear Aysel. First I want you to strongly believe and to be sure that I love you with all my heart. You should not doubt this. I love you and I will always love you into eternity; My life, My love, My dear.
- I don't want you to become sad, I still live somewhere else, where you can't see me and can't hear me, but I will see you and know how you are. And I will wait for you until you come to me. Everybody has his time and will move sometime.
- I am guilty that I raised your hopes about wedding, marriage, children and family, and many other things.
- I am what you wish for, but unfortunately you must still wait so little until we will be together again. I did not flee from you, but I did what I had to do. You should be very proud of it, it is an honor, and you will see the result, and everybody will be happy.
- I want you to stay strong just like I know you, do whatever you always should do. Chin up, but with a goal, never be without goal, always have a goal before you and always think: 'What for, why.' Always remember who you are and what you are. Chin up, the winners never have their chin down!
- Hold on to what you have until we meet again. And then we will have a very beautiful eternal life, where no problems exist and where there is no mourning, in castles of gold and silver and, and, and I did not leave you alone, Allah is with you and with my parents. If you need anything, then ask him what you need. He listens and knows what is within you.
- Our prophet said: 'He is a poor man who has no woman, and she is a poor woman who has no man.' I will pick you up nevertheless and if you marry again, don't be afraid. But you know, not all men appeal to me.
- Remember what you are and who would deserve you. I hug you and kiss you on your hands and on the head. And I thank you and apologize for the very wonderful, hard five years that you spent with me. Your patience has a price inschaAllah. I am your prince and I will pick you up. Goodbye! Your man forever, Ziad Jarrah.