Zombies on Broadway
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Two zanies on a zombie hunt! (taglines)
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Prof. Hopkins: His name was Dr. Renault, Dr. Paul Renault. Over twenty-five years ago, he went to the only place where zombies were known to exist - on the island of San Sebastian, one of the smaller Virgin Islands, but I haven't heard from him since.
- Mike Streger: Oh, we don't want to disturb him, do we Jerry?
- Prof. Hopkins: I don't know if he's alive or dead, but if he's alive, he can tell you what you want to know. Go to San Sebastian - Paul can help you.
- Jerry Miles: What's this Paul like... if he's alive?
- Prof. Hopkins: A great scientist. Yes, some people say he is crazy. I don't think he is crazy... well, ah, not very crazy, anyway.
- Jerry Miles: You see, we're doing some research work on zombies, and he said you could help us.
- Dr. Paul Renault: The fool! I know nothing about zombies. I came here to study a strange coconut blight.
- Mike Streger: Coconut blight? He said it was a banana blight.
- Dr. Paul Renault: Oh, Joseph is color blind.
- Two zanies on a zombie hunt!
- Hee! Hee! What ghoulish glee!
- They're STALKING WALKING DEAD MEN... and it's a SCREAM!
- Wally Brown — Jerry Miles
- Alan Carney — Mike Strager
- Bela Lugosi — Professor Paul Renault
- Anne Jeffreys — Jean La Danse