Zozibini Tunzi (born 18 September 1993), also known as Zozi Tunzi, is a South African model, actress and beauty pageant titleholder who was crowned Miss Universe 2019. Tunzi had previously been crowned Miss South Africa 2019. She is the third woman from South Africa to win the title, and the first black woman since Angolan Leila Lopes was crowned Miss Universe 2011.
- I'm happy to see people shaking the tables. I'm happy to see people being fearless and finally knowing that their voices mean something and that they stand for something.
- Zozibini Tunzi on the Black Lives Matter movement, CBS NEWS, JUNE 16, 2020
- I knew that to live a fulfilling life I had to live a purposeful life; a life of service.
- Zozibini Tunzi crowned Miss SA 2019, Glamour, August 12, 2019
- I am inspired by the likes of Steve Biko, Nelson Mandela, Princess Diana and those of their calibre. They understood fully what it means to be selfless and to stand for something.
- Miss SA 2019 Zozibini Tunzi, HeatherHook, August 9, 2019