Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar
Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar (Marathi: डॊ.भीमराव रामजी आंबेडकर; April 14, 1891 – December 6, 1956), also known as "Babasaheb", was an Indian jurist, Progressive political and social leader and a Buddhist revivalist.
|This political figure or monarch article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I was born a Hindu but will not die one.
- Neither god nor soul can save society.
- In an Interview with BBC radio []
- Caste is not just a division of labour, it is a division of labourers
- Quoted in the book, The Annihilation of Caste []
- The Hindu civilisation is a diabolical contrivance to enslave humanity. Its proper name would be infamy.
- Quotations by 60 Greatest Indians. Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology.