Sex and the City 2
The film was released on May 27, 2010 in the United States and May 28, 2010 in the United Kingdom. The film stars Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall, Kristin Davis, Cynthia Nixon, and Chris Noth, who reprised the roles from the previous film and TV series. It also features cameos from Liza Minnelli, Miley Cyrus, and Penélope Cruz.
- Charlotte: How are you going to swallow all those?
[referring to Samantha's handful of pills]
- Samantha: Have we met?
- Samantha: I'm having a hot flash.
- Carrie: You're fine.
- Samantha: Seriously. They're starting.
- Carrie: You're on a camel in the middle of the Arabian desert. If you're not having a hot flash, you're dead.
- Miranda: Charlotte has a sand-wedge.
[after Charlotte falls from the camel]
- Miranda: Sometimes, as much as I love Brady, being a mother just isn't enough. I miss my job.
- Carrie: Me and you, just us two.
- Samantha: Lawrence of my labia!
- Samantha: One week in Abu Dhabi, all expenses paid.
- Carrie: I always been fascinated by the Middle East. You know, desert moons, magic carpets.
- Lily: Like Jasmine and Aladdin.
- Carrie: Yes, sweetie! Just like Jasmine, but with cocktails.
- Charlotte: It really sounds exciting, when you're going to go?
- Samantha: [in a modest way] I don't know... When can you all be free?
[everyone stares at her]
- Samantha: You didn't *I* was going without my gals. All expenses paid for all four of us, all we have to do is pick the week, and the sooner the better!
- Miranda: Let me just check my work schedule.
[looks at her cellphone really quick]
- Miranda: Yeah! All clear!
- Carrie: Well, I got to check... but I'm good to go Middle East, sweetie!
- Samantha: [all excited] Charlotte! How's three weeks from you now?
- Charlotte: Oh, I... I don't know.
- Samantha: [demanding] I go to children's birthday parties for *YOU*! You're going to Abu Dhabi for *ME*!
- Miranda: Children's birthday parties - pulling out the big guns.
- Carrie: Ah, okay.
- Samantha: [obliviously] Thank you!
- Carrie: You have to take the tradition, and decorate it your way.
- Mr. Big: [at Carrie's bewildered response to his putting a television in their bedroom] Don't you remember how great it was watching It Happened One Night at the hotel?
- Carrie: Yes, that's because it's only happened one night, at a hotel.
- Samantha: [hearing that Charlotte wants to buy her children gifts, which might make them miss their flight] Buy them some *crap* at the airport!
- Charlotte: When Samantha said that Harry was going to cheat on me with Erin [the nanny] my first thought was...I can't lose the nanny!