Hello, Karlhillmann, and welcome to English Wikiquote.
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
Hallo Mdd! Thank you very much for your welcome! Best wishes, Karlhillmann (talk) 15:32, 9 September 2013 (UTC)
A page that you have been involved in editing, Fausto Cercignani, has been listed for deletion. All contributions are appreciated, but it may not satisfy Wikiquote's criteria for inclusion, for the reasons given in the nomination for deletion (see also what Wikiquote is and is not). If you are interested in the discussion, please participate by adding your comments at Wikiquote:Votes for deletion/Fausto Cercignani. Also, please consider improving the article to address the issues raised. Thank you. ~ Ningauble (talk) 16:56, 19 September 2014 (UTC)
Heads up about the Wikipedia article on Cercigniani
Please see . I may be emailed from the Email this user link, under Tools (usually in the panel on the left). I will also get watchlist notification of responses here, and you may always contact me on my user Talk page, here or wikiversity:User talk:Abd. --Abd (talk) 18:19, 23 September 2014 (UTC)