Virginia is a U.S. state located in the South Atlantic region of the United States. Virginia is nicknamed the "Old Dominion" and the "Mother of Presidents" after the eight U.S. presidents born there.
|This Geography article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Today, I offer the Commonwealth's sincere apology for Virginia's participation in eugenics, We must remember the Commonwealth's past mistakes in order to prevent them from recurring.
- Virginia Governor Mark Warner, quoted on BBC News, "Virginia apologises for eugenics policy", May 3, 2002.
- They could be thinking: 'This is perhaps the second time in a month that people associated with the Tea Party have really hurt us and we need to rethink things'. At some point, the national Republican party needs to decide: 'Are we going to be a majority party or go to the right, stake out that ground and maybe never hold national office again.
- Craig Brians, quoted on BBC News, "Five reasons why the Virginia governor's race matters", November 4, 2013.
- We did not violate the law, and I will use every available resource and advocate I have for as long as it takes to fight these false allegations
- Robert McDonald, son of Bob McDonnell, quoted on Yahoo News, "Ex-governor of Virginia indicted on bribery charges", January 21, 2014.