101 Dalmatians (1996 film)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
101 Dalmatians is a 1996 American family comedy film produced by Walt Disney Pictures, and a live-action remake of the animated 1961 Disney film of the same name, which in turn was based on Dodie Smith's 1956 novel The Hundred and One Dalmatians.
Cruella de Vil
- You beasts! But I'm not beaten yet. You've won the battle, but I'm about to win the wardrobe. My spotty puppy coat is in plain sight and leaving tracks. In a moment I'll have what I came for, while all of you will end up as sausage meat, alone on some sad, plastic plate. Dead and meaty and red. No friends, no family, no pulse. Just slapped between two buns, smothered in onions, with fries on the side. Cruella De Vil has the last laugh!
- I live for fur. I worship fur.
- We lose more women to marriage than war, famine, and disease.
- [after Roger and Anita have refused to sell her the puppies] Keep the little beasts. Do what you like with them. Drown them, for all I care. You're a fool, Anita. I have no use for fools. You're fired. You're finished. You'll never work in fashion again! I'm through with all of you! I'll get even! Just wait. You'll be sorry, you fools, YOU IDIOTS!
- Fools aren't born, Pongo. Pretty girls make them in their spare time.
- Do you want a cup of marriage, uh, tea?
- Horace: Did you hear that?
- Jasper: What?
- Horace: That noise.
- Jasper: What noise?
- Horace: That noise I just heared. Do you hear it?
- Jasper: Oh yeah. Sounded like an annoying bug asking me irritating questions... Oh, good, it's stopped now.
- Frederick: I thought we liked stripes this year.
- Cruella: What kind of sycophant are you?
- Frederick: Uh... what kind of sycophant would you like me to be?
- [Cruella, Horace, Jasper, and Skinner have been arrested]
- Cruella: Congratulations. You've just won gold, silver, and bronze in the Morons' Olympics.
- Horace: Who won the gold?
- Cruella: SHUT UP! My business, my reputation, my life, has been ruined, because you three incompetent twits let yourselves be outsmarted by a bunch of dumb animals! And you call yourselves men?! HA! I've seen more intelligent pieces of carpet!
- [she suddenly notices a skunk; all four scream]
- Cruella: Mr. Skinner, suspicions are mouthing. Police are everywhere. I want the job done tonight. Can you do it?
- [Skinner taps one of the keys on the phone several times to communicate]
- Cruella: Any way you want. Poison them, drown them, bash them on the head. Got any chloroform? I don't care how you kill the little beasts. Just do it, and do it NOW!
- Jasper: Now there are two things you must not do to the skinner. One: do not look at the horrendous scar on this neck. Two: don't talk to him, understand? Not a word.
- Horace: Right.
- [Skinner answers the door and looks at Horace]
- Horace: OH! Look at the size of that scar! No bloody wonder you can't talk, mate!
- [Skinner growls]
- Jasper: Excuse me just a minute, would you? [closes the door and punches Horace]
- Horace: [still shivering after falling through the frozen pond] Turn on the heat!
- Jasper: No. Now with this thing acting the way she is.
- Horace: I can't stand the cold no more! I want heat!
- [turns the heat on himself; the system shorts and the car catches on fire from the heater]
- Horace: [screams] TOO HOT! TOO HOT!
- Glenn Close - Cruella de Vil
- Jeff Daniels - Roger Dearly
- Joely Richardson - Anita Campbell-Green Dearly
- Joan Plowright - Nanny
- Hugh Laurie - Jasper
- Mark Williams - Horace
- John Shrapnel - Skinner
- Tim McInnerny - Alonzo
- Hugh Fraser - Frederick