101 Dalmatians II: Patch's London Adventure
101 Dalmatians II: Patch's London Adventure is a 2003 American direct-to-video animated film, released by Walt Disney Home Entertainment on January 21, 2003. The film is a sequel to the 1961 Disney animated film One Hundred and One Dalmatians. The film features the voices of Booby Lockwood, Barry Bostwick, Martin Short, Jason Alexander, Susanne Blakeslee, Kath Soucie, Jeff Bennett, and Jim Cummings. Disney re-released the film on September 16, 2008.
- Do you think I'm one of a kind... or just... one of a hundred and one?
Cruella de Vil
- [grabs a crowbar away from Jasper and Horace and is about to hit Thunderbolt with it] Give me that! I'll put this mongrel out of his misery!
- [whispers] Lightning. [loudly] Do not mourn me when I am gone!
- It seems like such a short time ago that my pet and I were just lazing about in our little London flat, living the humdrum bachelor life and wishing things weren't so very, very dull. That's my pet, Roger. My name's Pongo. You remember, I'm the one with the spots. That's me, living my new life as a family man.
- Oh, fickle bird of inspiration! To what far shore have you flown?
- [standing up to Cruella] I may be eccentric, but I am not... A SICKO!!!
- Thunderbolt: [about getting hit in the head by Cruella de Vil] That hurt. That really hurt!
- Patch: I knew you were faking it.
- Lil' Lightning: [suddenly, out of nowhere, he appears and chuckles] He's been fakin' it, all right!
- Thunderbolt: Lightning, little buddy.
- Lil' Lightning: I am not your little buddy! And you are no wonder dog. This kid trusted you and look where it's got him.
- Patch: What's he mean?
- Lil' Lightning: He's been lyin' to you all day, kid. He doesn't care about you or your family. He was just tryin' to get his name on the paper and save his job. Ask him!
- Thunderbolt: NO!
- [suddenly tries to come clean]
- Thunderbolt: Well, yeah, but - - but - ...
- Lil' Lightning: [in a mocking tone] But - - but - - but -- Hey, genius! You're no hero! You're a fraud!
- [in a treacherously slime-ball tone]
- Lil' Lightning: And by the way... there never was a plan to recast you! I just had to get you out of the way!
- [makes an evil grin at him and starts to head back toward the exit way, and makes a wicked chuckle, and a devious look on his face]
- Lil' Lightning: Now, I gotta take your place on the show! My show!
- [laughs evilly and exits, just as it is about to storm outside]
- Patch: Thunder? Thunder? I don't understand. You lied to me?
- Thunderbolt: I put on an act. I'm an actor. It's what I do.
- Patch: But you said I could be your junior deputy.
- Thunderbolt: I made all that up. I-I just needed someone who knew the script.
- Patch: But you... You said that you'd help us!
- Thunderbolt: Ohhh, don't you get it, kid? All that running around and saving the day stuff, it-it's make-believe! It's not real!
- Patch: [starts to cry] You promised!
- Thunderbolt: Patch. I just--
- Patch: You lied.
- Thunderbolt: I'm sorry. All right?
- [Patch continues crying]
- Thunderbolt: I'm not a real wonder dog. I just acted like one once.
- A New Hero Unleashed.
- Bobby Lockwood as Patch
- Barry Bostwick as Thunderbolt
- Susanne Blakeslee as Cruella de Vil
- Jeff Bennett as Jasper Badun
- Maurice LaMarche as Horace Badun
- Jason Alexander as Lil' Lightning
- Martin Short as Lars
- Samuel West as Pongo
- Kath Soucie as Perdita
- Tim Bentinck as Roger Radcliffe
- Jodi Benson as Anita Radcliffe
- Tony Pope as Danny
- Mary MacLeod as Nanny
- Ben Tibberas as Lucky
- Kasha Kropinski as Penny
- Tara Strong as Two-Tone
- Michael Lerner as Producer