A Very Merry Pooh Year
Winnie the Pooh: A Very Merry Pooh Year is a 2002 American direct-to-video Christmas animated film produced by Walt Disney Animation (France), S.A. The film features the 1991 Christmas television special Winnie the Pooh and Christmas Too, as well as the new film, Happy Pooh Year. The film animation production was done by Wang Film Productions Co., Ltd., and Sunwoo Animation, (Korea) Co., Ltd.
- Tigger: Hiya Rabbit! Wanna here the good news? Snow does not keep Tiggers from bouncing. Not one bitty bit.
- Rabbit: Get off me Tigger!
- [Eeyore comes out from under the snow tossing Tigger over and he and Rabbit come face to face]
- Rabbit: Eeyore.
- Eeyore: Thanks for noticing.
- Rabbit: What are you doing under there besides being sad and gloomy?
- Eeyore: Not much. As usual.
- Rabbit: Piglet what are you doing under there?
- Piglet: We both got very scared and I wasn't sure what to do. So I thought this might be a good place for not being sure.
- Rabbit: Must you be afraid of everything Piglet?
- Piglet: Well I suppose that depends on how frightening it is.
- Rabbit: That's it. That does it! Out! Out! Everybody Out! Out! I've had it! My carrot will never make it through the new year with all of you around! And neither will I! We are both leaving!
- Pooh, Eeyore, Tigger, Piglet: Leaving?
- Piglet: You mean going away?
- Pooh: Where ever will you go?
- Rabbit: Oh someplace where there are no honey munching Pooh Bears, no petrified Piglets, no gloomy donkeys, and no always bouncing Tiggers!
- Tigger: The brain boggles. What kind of place would that be?
- Rabbit: Paradise!
- Ken Sansom as Rabbit
- Jim Cummings as Winnie the Pooh and Tigger
- Peter Cullen as Eeyore
- John Fiedler as Piglet
- William Green as Christopher Robin
- Nikita Hopkins as Roo
- Kath Soucie as Kanga
- Michael Gough as Gopher
- Michael York as The Narrator
- Paul Winchell as Tigger (Winnie the Pooh and Christmas Too sequence)
- Jeff Bennett as Piglet and Christopher Robin (singing voice)