Winnie the Pooh and Christmas Too
Jump to navigation Jump to search
TV Guide ranked the special number 6 on its 10 Best Family Holiday Specials list.
- Eeyore: Not much of a stocking. Just right for not much of a house.
- Tigger: Aw, come on, Piglet old pal! Look at us, we're happy! Where's your Christmas spirit?
- Piglet: What's Christmas if your best friend isn't here to share it? I don't even know what present I wanted, but I'd give it up to have Pooh Bear here.
- Christopher Robin: Aren't you gonna open your present, Pooh?
- Pooh: But I forgot to ask for what I wanted! And then I went to get the letter back and then I never did get it to the North Pole and then I- Well- Christopher Robin, I don't deserve this. I don't deserve anything.
- Christopher Robin: But Pooh... Santa brought it for you.
- Pooh: Which was awfully nice. But you know.... I think being with your friends is....nicer. Though this would be the perfect....
- Christopher Robin: The perfect what?
- Pooh: [climbs on top of the honey pot] The perfect Merry Christmas height...for this. [gives Christopher Robin a huge hug]
- Christopher Robin: Silly old bear.
- Jim Cummings as Winnie the Pooh
- Paul Winchell as Tigger
- Ken Sansom as Rabbit
- John Fiedler as Piglet
- Peter Cullen as Eeyore
- Michael Gough as Gopher
- Edan Gross as Christopher Robin
- Frank Welker as Bugs