Ali Baba Bunny
Ali Baba Bunny is a 1957 Warner Bros. Merrie Melodies short directed by Chuck Jones. The short was released on February 9, 1957, and stars Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck. In the short, Bugs and Daffy tunnel to Baghdad where they find caves full of treasure and a guard named Hassan who wants only to "chop" them. This cartoon was featured in The Bugs Bunny/Road Runner Movie and Bugs Bunny's 3rd Movie: 1001 Rabbit Tales.
- Bugs Bunny: Well, here we are! Pismo Beach and all the clams we can eat!
- Daffy Duck: What a way for a duck to travel. Underground. Hey, wait a minute! Since when is Pismo Beach inside a cave? [his eyes glaze over as he sees the treasure]
- Bugs Bunny: [didn't notice] I wonder...You know, I just bet we shoulda turned left at Albuquerque, and then maybe a right turn at La Jolla. Hmm, er...Well, we can't be too far off, so if we...
- Daffy Duck: [pushing Bugs down into the burrow] It's mine, you understand? Mine! All mine! Get back in there! Down, down, down! Go, go, go! Mine, mine, mine! Mwa-ha-ha-ha!
- [Last lines]
- Bugs Bunny: [opening a clam] I wonder how that crazy duck ever made out with that genie? Hey, whaddya know, a pearl!
- Daffy Duck: [now shrunken, runs out of the hole and goes for the pearl] It's mine, you understand? Mine, mine! All mine! Go, go, go! Mine, do you hear me? Out, out, out! Mine, mine, mine! Go away! There's only enough for me!
- Bugs Bunny: Oh, brother! Close, sesame! [closes the clam on Daffy]
- Daffy Duck: I'm rich! I'm a happy miser!