Bugs Bunny's 3rd Movie: 1001 Rabbit Tales
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bugs Bunny's 3rd Movie: 1001 Rabbit Tales is a 1982 Merrie Melodies film with a compilation of classic Warner Bros. cartoon shorts (many of which have been abridged) and animated bridging sequences, hosted by Bugs Bunny.
- Here we are, Pismo Beach and all the clams we can eat!
- [sung] I dream of Genie, she's a light brown hare.
- You want me to tell stories to that? I'd rather throw peanuts at it.
- Since when is Pismo Beach inside a cave?
- What a way for a duck to travel, underground.
- I was once a human being, but that rotten kid in there was my undoing. He doesn't need a storyteller, he needs an exorcist!
- I thought I taw a itty, bitty putty tat!
- Whoever heard of a cat eating porridge? Why can't we have a mouse like other pussycats?
- Bugs Bunny: Let me tell you a story about a singing frog
- Prince Abadaba: A FROG? But frogs don't sing!
- Bugs Bunny: [whispers] This one did...
- Sylvester, Jr.: I don't like porridge! I want a mouse!
- Sylvester: You'll eat your porridge and like it!
- Sylvester, Jr.: I'll eat it. But I won't like it!
- Prince Abadaba: What happened to Goldilocks?
- Bugs Bunny: She serving time in Tehachapi for breaking in and entering.
- Mel Blanc - Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Porky Pig, Yosemite Sam, Sylvester, Sylvester Jr., Speedy Gonzales, Tweety Bird, Rover, Hassan, Big Bad Wolf, Genie, Beanstalk Giant, Elvis Gorilla.
- Bea Benaderet - Witch Hazel (archive footage)
- Arthur Q. Bryan - Elmer Fudd (archive footage)
- June Foray - Granny, Mother Gorilla, Goldimouse.
- Shepard Menken - Old Storyteller.
- Lennie Weinrib - Prince Abba-Dabba.