The Looney Looney Looney Bugs Bunny Movie
The Looney Looney Looney Bugs Bunny Movie is a 1981 American animated package film with a compilation of classic Looney Tunes/Merrie Melodies Warner Bros. cartoon shorts and animated bridging sequences produced by Friz Freleng, hosted by Bugs Bunny. The new footage was produced by Warner Bros. Animation and the first Looney Tunes/Merrie Melodies film with a compilation of classic shorts produced by Warner Bros. Animation.
- [during the beginning of the movie] Eh. An academy award winning cartoon short!
- [after Knighty Knight Bugs ended.] 'Knighty Knight Bugs' was produced and directed by Friz Freleng. He got an Oscar and I got a carrot.
- Ah, this is Hollywood, city of winners. Winners of Oscars, Emmys and Grammys.
- Yosemite Sam: Where am I? It sure is powerful warm in here. Is this Dallas?
- Satan: No, but you're close.
- Yosemite Sam: Any one of you lily livered, bow legged varmints care to slap leather with me? In case any of ya get any idears, ya better know yer dealin' with. I'm the hootiness, tootiness, shootiness, bob tailed wildcat in the west. [he fires his gins at the ground as they lift him in the air] I'm the fastest gun, north, south, east, a-aaaa-and west of the Pecos. I'm the...
- Bugs Bunny: Ah-hhhh shut up!
- [Daffy is rescued after being forced to lay golden by Rocky]
- Bugs Bunny: Is there anything we can get for you, old chap?
- Daffy Duck: Yes. Get me a proctologist, right away.
- Daffy Duck: Strike an ordinary match! Girls, you better hold on to your boyfriends! Swallow the match, so...
- Bugs Bunny: [starts clapping] That's terrific, Daffy! They loved it. They want more.
- Mel Blanc - Bugs Bunny, Yosemite Sam, Daffy Duck, Porky Pig, Pepé Le Pew, Speedy Gonzales, Sylvester, Tweety Bird, Rocky and Mugsy, King Arthur, Gerry the Idgit Dragon, Treasury Director, Judge, Cops, Clarence
- June Foray - Granny
- Bea Benaderet - Granny (first act only)
- Stan Freberg - The Singing Narrator, Big Bad Wolf, Three Little Pigs
- Ralph James - The Narrator (The Unmentionables only)
- Frank Nelson - Satan
- Frank Welker - Reporter Dog, Lawyer