New Looney Tunes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
New Looney Tunes (known as Wabbit in its first season) is an American animated television series from Warner Bros. Animation. It premiered on September 21, 2015, on Cartoon Network, and later premiered on October 5, 2015, on Boomerang.
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
St. Bugs and the Dragon
- Sir Littlechin: I am Sir Littlechin, dragon slayer. I'm here to slay dragon.
- Bugs Bunny: No dragon here, doc. Just a rabbit and a very noisy squirrel.
Leaf It Alone
- Wile E. Coyote: You've messed with the wrong suburban home owner, buddy! [chuckles]
Ice Ice Bunny
- Bugs Bunny: Hey, Bambi, how about you cool it with the coolin'?
- Winter Stag: I am not Bambi.
- Bugs Bunny: Let me guess, Dancer? Prancer? Donner? Oh, Blitzen!
- Winter Stag: Oh, stereotyping. Don't you have some eggs to paint?
- Bugs Bunny: Touché. However, your snow stocking antlers have me confused on your identity.
- Winter Stag: I'm not a reindeer, I'm a snow deer. I'm the Winter Stag. I bring the snow.
- Bugs Bunny: I thought Old Man Winter did that.
- Winter Stag: What?!
- Bugs Bunny: Or Jack Frost or Mother Nature?
- Winter Stag: Oh, so a human has to do everything. I have been doing this job forever!
- Bugs Bunny: But aren't you a tad early? Summer just started.
- Winter Stag: Oh, I thought I'd get an early start. Everyone loves winter. Now if you'll excuse me.
- Bugs Bunny: [As he touches the Winter Stag's tail] Hey, Stag Abbey!
- Winter Stag: Ah, nobody touches the tail!
- [He freezes Bugs with his antlers, walks off, then he comes back, charging at Bugs and butts him to a mountain]
- Bugs Bunny: Hey, bird boy! Keep it down! I'm trying to sleep over here!
- Scarecrow: [sarcastically] Ooh, scary barnyard animals.
- Bugs Bunny: [Ringing the triangle] Come and get it.
- [The farm animals starts to eat the scarecrow's giant foot, but the scarecrow, but the farm animals follow him and ate the scarecrow's entire giant body which leaves him to only his head]
- Scarecrow: Woah, hey! Oh!
Free Range Foghorn
- Foghorn Leghorn: I can’t stand the city. So loud and noisy, and everybody’s walkin’ and talkin’ and jibber-jabberin’ in your ear.
- Daffy Duck: But you’re jibber-jabbering in my ear.