Space Jam: A New Legacy
Space Jam: A New Legacy is an American live-action/animated sports comedy film produced by the Warner Animation Group and featuring Looney Tunes characters. It is a standalone sequel to 1996's Space Jam. The film stars LeBron James, Don Cheadle, Khris Davis, Sonequa Martin-Green, with the Looney Tunes voices of Jeff Bergman, Eric Bauza, and Zendaya as Lola.
- Directed by Malcolm D. Lee. Written by Juel Taylor, Tony Rettenmaier, Keenan Coogler, Terence Nance, Jesse Gordon and Celeste Ballard.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I'm a cartoon?
- I bet Will Smith ain't got to deal with this.
- What in The Matrix hell?
- Aahhh! I'm shorter than Kevin Hart!
- I need to assemble an elite team to help get my son back.
- I'm freaking Robin?!
- I've been coaching y'all this whole time! Sylvester over here getting the wrong MJ, Granny's out here having a martini on halftime, and Taz might as well be playing for the other team!
- [Sees The Brow from Goon Squad] Dang, what did they do to my man, A.D.?
- [writing the names of his family on his shoe] (Lola: Pre-game ritual?) I like to remind myself who I'm playing for. My family. And right now, it's all about Dom.
- [remembering the words Dom said to him] "You never let me just… do me."
- Bugs… Time to do what you guys do best.
- Eh, what's up, doc?
- You need a dream team.
- What brings you to Tune World, doc?
- So, you want me, a talking cartoon bunny, to play with you, an NBA superstar, in a high-stakes basketball game? [To the camera] Sounds awfully familiar
- [After Al-G changes the Tunes from 2D to 3D] Al-G...THIS MEANS WAR.
- If we're going out, we're going out Looney!
- It's on.
- Welcome, King James. I am the king of this domain.
- I'm Al-G Rhythm. And as you might have guessed, I'm an algorithm here at Warner Bros. The studio behind all the classics. But now, it's time for our greatest creation yet, Warner 3000. This will revolutionize the entire entertainment industry, and we want you to be on our team, King James. Now, we know you're busy, but we can make it very easy for you. Because our brand new Warner 3000 technology will scan you right into the movies. Oh, it's like looking into a mirror, huh, LeBron? Think about it, Batman versus LeBron. LeBron of Thrones. LeBron and the Chamber of Secrets. The possibilities are endless. You'll be the king of Warner Bros. That's the power of Warner 3000. Say yes, LeBron, and together, we'll make mind-blowing entertainment forever.
- This is the Warner Bros. Serververse.
- The only way you're getting your son back is if you and I play a little basketball.
- Pete, send this clown to the rejects.
- Welcome to the Space Jam!
- Well, if it isn't the old-news Looney Tunes. Looking just as washed up as ever. You know what? I think it’s time for an upgrade. [upgrades the Looney Tunes into their 3D styles] Oh, they’re alive! Alive! Oh, yeah. You're looking sharp, Looney Tunes.
- Let's get some butts in these seats!
- Introducing the Goon Squad!
- Yo, King! You're about to lose your family, your friends, the Tunes, everything you love.
- Oh, and I almost forgot, all of the Tunes will be deleted, so, pfft!
- [as Granny beats Chronos] What the AARP was that??
- Sam, shoot the ball. [Yosemite Sam literally shoots the ball with his two guns. When the smoke clears, Daffy's bill, bullet-riddled, is on the other side of his head] Let's try that again, shall we?
- [Sees his new 3D self] I look expensive.
- Well, that happened.
- I'm not a betting duck, but my money's on the other team.
- We need a boost, a pick-me-up. [turns his beak back on his face] A secret weapon.
- We'll get your son back. I promise.
- [after being changed into her 3D style] What in the world?
- Come on, guys. The Tune Squad doesn't give up.
- I got you, Bron!
- I got hops!
- Kamiyah James: You gotta win this game and get our son back.
- Dom James: You never let me do what I wanna do. You never let me just… do me.
- Granny: I'm going old-school on his butt.
- Game Commentator 1: Looks like Wile E.'s in the multiplier.
- Foghorn Leghorn: [as he changes to his 3D style] I say, I say, cock-a-doodle-doo… not do that.
- Tweety: I got her! I got her! [gets squished by Arachnneka] She got me.
- White Mamba: What's up?
- Wet Fire: Wet ball, baby!
- Arachnneka: Queen of the web.
- The Brow: Flyest guy on the squad.
- Chronos: It's the King Stomper!
- Speedy Gonzales: Adios, goons!
- Elmer Fudd: Sylvester, is that you?
- Granny: Can't a lady check her Twitter?
- Sylvester: I don't know if this counts as a miracle, but I found Michael Jordan! He was in the audience. I know he can help.
- LeBron James as fictionalized version himself and his animated form
- Stephen Kankole (young)
- Don Cheadle as Al-G Rhythm
- Khris Davis as Malik
- Sonequa Martin-Green as Kamiyah James
- Cedric Joe as Dominic "Dom" James
- Ceyair J. Wright as Darius James
- Harper Leigh Alexander as Xosha James
- Ernie Johnson and Lil Rel Howery as Game Commentators
As their selves
- Kyrie Irving
- Chris Paul
- Draymond Green
- Kyle Kuzma
- Chiney Ogwumike
- Michael B. Jordan
- Michael Jordan (photographic cameo)
- Fred Tatasciore as The Tasmanian Devil (most recordings)
- Jim Cummings as The Tasmanian Devil (some recordings)
- Klay Thompson as Wet-Fire
- Anthony Davis as The Brow
- Damian Lillard as Chronos
- Diana Taurasi as White Mamba
- Nneka Ogwumike as Arachnneka