Tiny Toon Adventures
Tiny Toon Adventures is an American animated television series that was broadcast from September 14, 1990 through December 6, 1992. It is a cartoon set in the fictional town of Acme Acres, where most of the Tiny Toons and Looney Tunes characters live.
The Looney Beginning [1.1]
- [In the Warner Bros. studio, Daffy Duck's talking about a new movie]
- Daffy Duck: [offscreen] I tell ya, J.F., it'll be a smash; Honey, I Shrunk the Laundry, starring Daffy Duck! What do you say? [then kicked to the curb] Philistines!
- The Animator's Boss: [while tearing up a script and tossing it into the garbage]: This is garbage! Garbage! [dumps the trash on the cartoonist's head] Nobody wants to see a show about some rich little brat named Monty! You'd better come up with a hit show by 9:00 A.M. tomorrow, kiddo... [pull out an axe] ...or it's the axe for us! Now, GET TO WORK!
- The Animator: Yes, sir! [glumly walks over to his desk] Oh, it's hopeless! I don't even know where to start!
- Bugs Bunny: Can't go wrong with rabbits, doc.
- The Animator: Hmm. Rabbits. [draws a picture of a baby rabbit]
- Baby Rabbit: [giggles] Golly, gee whiz! Aren't I just the cutest thing you ever saw? Uh-huh, uh-huh, I sure am! I'll go to your house and I'll live forever and ever and ever and you'll never ever ever get tired of me, and I'll go hippety-hop, hippety-hop right into your heart!
- The Animator: Ew! That thing'll give people cavities!
- Baby Rabbit: I love everybody and all the world, and I even love... [voice gets muffled as the Animator crumples his sketch up and puts it in the garbage can] ...being crumpled and thrown away.
- The Animator: Maybe something a bit more manly. [draws a picture of a Rambo-esque muscular rabbit]
- Muscular Rabbit: Aah! Prepare to fry, you insignificant slug!
- Buster Bunny: [after being created] Say, how about drawing me a best friend? A buddy, a compadre? Someone I can talk to rabbit to rabbit? [the Animator then paints Barbara Anne "Babs" Bunny] A GIRL?!
- Babs Bunny: Welcome to the 90's.
- Babs: It's a girl thing. So what's your name?
- Buster: Good question. Hey, what are our names? [the Animator writes BUSTER above him] I'm Buster Bunny!
- [The Animator writes BABS above her]
- Babs: And I'm Babs Bunny!
- Buster and Babs: No relation.
- Buster: Roger, rabbit!
- Babs: You've got the wrong bunny. [looks at her wrinkled state] Darn! I'm fourteen and I already have wrinkles! [pulls out an iron and irons herself]
- [The camera pans over the map as Buster and Babs speak to each other]
- Babs: So, what do you call it, Rembrant?
- Buster: Green Acres.
- Babs: Get current.
- Buster: Okay, Acme Acres.
- Sweetie Bird: Hello, I'm Sweetie. [giggles] I can be the birdie who is always being chased by that mean old Furrball. [Furrball is licking his paw and not even bothering to catch her] Leave me alone, you nasty vicious predator! [pulls out a mallet and hits him with it]
- Babs: That's what this show needs, more heart! You're in!
- Gogo: I'm Gogo Dodo, and I shall perform Hamlet's Soliloquy. Ahem. Two bees... [transforms into two bee versions of himself] Or not 2B... [transforms into a door marked 2B, which he crosses out, then transforms into the Riddler] That is the question.
- Plucky Duck: Just a cotton-tailed minuto! You can't pull this show off without me! I am Plucky Duck. [hands them his card] My Resume. I'm a Swashbuckler! [turns into a 16th century swordsman] Oh, Ah! Perry, Thrush! [then changes into a superhero] Superhero! [flies up] Up, Up, and Up some more! [turns into a romantic man] A romantic lead, [then takes out a small mirror] Ah, you gorgeous hunk of duck! Let me take you away from this, and back to my place! [returns back in his normal clothing] And funny duck extraordinaire! [then takes out a pie and smashes it on his face] So what do you say uh, hmm uh?
- Buster: Ok!
- Babs: You're in!
- Plucky: Great! what's my role? Musketeer? [turns into a musketeer] Romeo? [turns into Romeo] Or just king? [turns into a king, then Buster shows up next to him]
- Buster: You're our sidekick. [then kicks Plucky into a pond, where he is standing in mid-air]
- Plucky: Sidekick?! no way! [then notices the pond and falls into it. He then returns] I am no sidekick! Hamton's the sidekick type! He has all the earmarks of a sidekick! [then shows one of Hamton's ears has the word SIDEKICK written on it, then tosses Hamton off-screen] I am a superstar, a super duper nova star! That's what I am! I'm exploding with talent!
- Dizzy Devil: Dizzy out of here! [spins to escape]
- Elmyra Duff: [jumps out] Elmyra just wants to hug you and squeeze you into itty bitty pieces! And then I'm going to change your diaper by myself!
- Montana Max: He can't do this to me! I'm rich! I'll Sue! [then jumps into the picture of Acme Acres] He'll never work in this town again!
A Quack in the Quarks [1.2]
The Wheel o' Comedy [1.3]
- Babs: So let's give 'em the magic chant!
- Buster:There once was a girl from Nantucket...
- Babs: Not that chant
Test Stress [1.4]
- Fowlmouth: Aw dadgum it! I spilt some [bleep bleep] milk all over my [bleep bleep] feathers!
- Buster: Did I say little problem?
- Fowlmouth: I mean if I had a nickel for every [bleep bleep] time I spilt some on my clothes I'd be a rich [bleep bleep bleep] guy! [bleep bleep]! I don't believe this [bleep]! What?! I [bleep] don't believe it! I got my [bleep] lunch all soggy and... [burps] Pardon me.
- Buster: Fowlmouth swears so much his beak has been declared a toxic waste dump.
- Fowlmouth: Aw [bleep] Buster. Look what I did. [bleep bleep]. Now Shirley will never [bleep bleep] give me the time of day.
- Buster: Uh uh. Not until you clean up your mouth.
- Fowlmouth: I [bleep bleep] just got to ask her to the dance this Saturday.
- Fowlmouth: Listen ears, I'm [bleep bleep] in love! I got to get Shirley to be my lovebird! Help me, will ya? WILL YA?
- Buster: That's my weak spot. Venerable poultry.
- Buster: Golly gosh Buster? F.M. you just said 3 whole sentences without swearing!
- Fowlmouth: Sure. There's little kids here ya know. What, do you think I'm crude or something?
- Sylvester: [to Furrball] Bring back a mouse and your portrait will hang with the great ones. Better yet, make it a mouse sandwich. I missed lunch.
The Buster Bunny Bunch [1.5]
- Bugs: [to Buster] By the way. I love your show! [to audience] Eh, Warner Bros. paid me to say that.
- Fifi La Fume: Zis grape juice has a full body, no?
- [Babs dresses herself to look like Plucky.]
- Plucky: Who do you think you are?!
- Babs: My name is Plucky Duck.
- Plucky: My name is Plucky Duck!
- Shirley: Déjà vu! It's to tell the truth!
- Babs: I'm Plucky Duck!
- Plucky: I'm Plucky Duck!
- Babs: No, I am, and I'm a silly green duck with an ego the size of Cleveland!
- Plucky: I'm the silly green duck with the ego the size of Cleveland!
- Babs: You're right!
- [Babs is mocking the other toons]
- Fifi La Fume: [giggling] Do someone else!
- Babs: Hmm... [as Fifi] Bonjour, my leettle cheese brioche of love. I hold all my men smellbound.
- Fifi La Fume: [angry] I am not like zat at all!
- Babs: Le sigh, my boyfriends have stood me up more times zan ze French National Anthem.
Her Wacky Highness [1.6]
- Babs: [as Elmer Presley, singing] Every time I go hunting, try to catch a bunny, my gun expwodes and it really isn't funny.
- Babs: Pandemonium doesn't reign around here...it pours.
Hollywood Plucky [1.7]
- Plucky: Don't try this at home, kids. This should be done only by trained, professional idiots.
- Plucky: [being dragged by a bus] I'd better stop this. I might get to like it.
- Shark: [spits out Plucky] I'm a vegetarian.
Journey to the Center of Acme Acres [1.8]
It's Buster Bunny Time [1.9]
- Elmyra: [in sing-song voice] I'm going to get my bunny! I'm going to get my bunny!
- Calamity Coyote: Shhhh!
- [Buster takes a carrot from Calamity's trap but it does not work]
- Elmyra: It didn't work! Your fancy smanchy trap didn't work! [throws basket of carrots in Calamity's mouth] It didn't work, and why didn't it work?!
- Calamity Coyote: Uh oh.
- [Calamity spits the carrots out of his mouth]
- Buster: Hey! What about the interview, Monty?
- Babs: Yeah, we had a deal! You can't do this!
- Montana Max: Sure I can! Because i'm rich, and you're not! [laughs]
Stuff That Goes Bump in the Night [1.10]
Looking Out for the Little Guy [1.11]
Starting from Scratch [1.12]
Hare Raising Night [1.13]
Furrball Follies [1.14]
- Fifi La Fume: If looks could kill, you would not be feeling so well, eh?
- Fifi La Fume: Oh, my totally awesome beau, you are like ripe brie in my arms!
- Fifi La Fume: Leettle boys are such children!
- Fifi La Fume: Zere are many fish een ze sea, but you are zee only one for me!
- Fifi La Fume: Alone again! Poor, poor Fifi! No one loves you! Le boo! Le hoo! Le boo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo!
- Fifi: Ooh la la! Mon petite, skunk hunk! Beware my leetle chocolate croissant! Fifi eez going to cover you up!
The Acme Acres Zone [1.15]
Life in the 90's [1.16]
Rock 'n' Roar [1.17]
Prom-ise Her Anything [1.18]
- Hamton J. Pig: Sometimes a guy gets real shy when he asks out a girl that he likes [gulp] ehh, know what I mean Fifi?
- Fifi La Fume: Hmph! I think ze whole idea of proms and dates eez a lot of sexist, outdated, how-you-say, hooey!
- Hamton J. Pig: Gosh, that's too bad, Fifi. I was kinda hoping you'd be my date. Oh, well.
- Fifi La Fume: Bless you, mon petite bacon of pig! I thought no one would ask me! [kisses]
- Fifi La Fume: Sacre pew! Can you do something with my hair?
- Fifi La Fume: Crepe suzette! Bugs Bunny eez doing Buster's dance!
- Shirley the Loon: Like, I had no idea Buster was so totally cool!
- Babs: So you never learned to dance, huh?
- Buster: What can I say? I'm a trendsetter!
- Elmyra: Why, Monty, what's the matter?
- Monty: You're what's the matter! You're a complete waste of space! You have a personality that rivals spore mold! On the evolutionary chart, you rank someplace between head cheese and toaster ovens. You're a cruise to nowhere! A null! A void! A 0!
- Elmyra: Just what are trying to say?
- Monty: [growls] I don't like you! Read my lips! I...DON'T...LIKE...YOU!
- [Crushed, Elmyra shatters to pieces, then sweeps herself into a dustpan]
- Montana Max: You can't do this to me! I'm rich! I'm important! I'm a Republican!
- Montana Max: Y'know, you're really not like a toaster oven, more like a microwave; and I'm sorry I called you spore mold, and maybe if no one was around, I'd consider dancing with you.
- Elmyra Duff: Friend?
- Montana Max: Yeah, okay, I guess.
- Elmyra Duff: Oh, Monty-wonty, I knew it! I knew it! You do love me! Let's cut a rug, buggie!
- Montana Max: Me and my big mouth!
- [Arnold and his date dance]
- Buster: Now, there goes a cute couple.
- Plucky: Yeah, but a couple of what?
Hare Today, Gone Tomorrow [1.19]
- Fifi La Fume: Dear diary, I am so happy! I think I may boo hoo!
You Asked for It [1.21]
Gang Busters [1.22]
- Plucky: [after Buster beats him at Pac-Man] Hey! You put out my eye!
- Buster: Aw relax. Just blink & you'll be fine.
Citizen Max [1.23]
- Montana Max: Hi, friends. Montana Max here, asking for your support. As we all know, Acme Loo needs a new student council president who's reliable, honest, and fair, but I want you to vote for me anyway!
Wake Up Call of the Wild [1.24]
Buster and the Wolverine [1.25]
- Furrball: [crying] No! Poor little Sweetie! Gone! Gone forever! It's not fair! I wanted to eat her!
You Asked for It: Episode 2 [1.26]
Europe in 30 Minutes [1.27]
The Wacko World of Sports [1.28]
Rainy Daze [1.29]
Fields of Honey [1.30]
- Babs: What do you know about Honey?
- Hamton: Uh...it's sweet, and Winnie the Pooh has a problem with it...
- [The Looney Tunes are having a school meeting in the teacher's lounge]
- Foghorn Leghorn: I say, I say that's a joke!
- Daffy: Woo hoo, woo hoo!
- Road Runner: Beep Beep!
- Tweety: I taught I taw a putty tat!
Sawdust and Toonsil [1.31]
Spring in Acme Acres [1.32]
Psychic Fun-Omenon Day [1.33]
- [Calamity is shown in the back of a moving van waving goodbye to his old home, while crying]
- Wile E. Coyote: [narrating] Ah yes. And then came another big day. Your father had taken a new job in the city & you were moving away. You wouldn't see any roadrunners in the city.
- Little Beeper: [seen in the back of a moving van and Calamity sees him] Beep Beep!
- Wile E. Coyote: Or would you?
- Wile E. Coyote: [after falling on the ground] Don't I get anything flashed in front of my eyes? [gets ran over by a truck driven by Little Beeper]
- Granny: Hamton, how do you expect me to get a proper temperature when you take the thermometer out of your mouth to sing?
- Hamton: Oh, that wasn't me, it was my frog. [to the dead frog] Come on! Sing, sing! [to Granny] You remember? [sings] Hello my baby, hello my honey, hello my ragtime gal!
The Wide World of Elmyra [1.34]
A Ditch in Time [1.35]
- Buster: Take away your props and costumes; what would you be?
- Babs: Naked.
- Babs: [after seeing Montana Max torture rabbit actors in his film] Oh, that's sick!
- Buster: Boo! Get it off!
- Montana Max: [the Tiny Toons mob him and] Hey what are you doing? Put me down! This will be a Christmas classic! THIS IS CENSORSHIP! I'LL SUE!
- [They threw him out of the theater]
- Daffy Duck: [to Bugs Bunny] This is your revenge for all those Rabbit Season signs I put up every year, isn't it? Sadist!
Career Oppor-Toon-ities [1.37]
- [Beeper zooms up and give Buster and Babs two Carrot and Mushroom pizza's]
- Beeper: Meep Meep!
- Buster: What took you so fast? [gives Beeper money for the pizza]
- Beeper: Beep Beep! [runs off]
- Buster: Little Beeper is a guy who adds new meaning to the expression 'fast foods'. [takes a bite of pizza]
- Babs: But his line of work has real hazards.
- Buster: Particularly, the one called Calamity Coyote.
- [Calamity is looking up info on roadrunners on his computer]
- Computer: Roadrunner's are very vain and can not resist mirrors.
- [Beeper hands Calamity a slice of pizza. Calamity eats it and in shock bursts into tears and holds up a sign saying 'Hot chili pizza!' He launches in the air with his mouth burning and falls to the ground as Buster and Babs arrive in an ambulance]
- Buster: Well toonsters. That's it for part time jobs. [he and Babs carry Calamity in the ambulance]
- Babs: Because keeping Calamity healthy is a full time job. Hit it Beeper!
- [Beeper in the drivers seat mimics a siren sound]
- Buster and Babs: So long.
- [Ambulance drives off as Beeper appears in a black background as the cartoon closes]
- Beeper: Beep Beep! [runs off]
Strange Tales of Weird Science [1.38]
Inside Plucky Duck [1.39]
The Acme Bowl [1.40]
Dating, Acme Acres Style [1.41]
- Elmyra: Bachelor number two. We're at an expensive restaurant, and you find you've forgotten your wallet. Who was the twelfth president of the United States?
- Buster: Guys, when dealing with a date's parent, small talk is unavoidable. Rule #9: Pick a topic you're comfortable with! [to Babs' dad] Gee, sir, you must displace a great deal of water when submerged!
- Fifi: Excuse moi sort of nerdy coyote, but did you see a boy skunk come by? [Calamity shakes his head no] Le sigh. Alone again. Natural boo. [sobs and walks off]
- [Calamity feels sorry for Fifi as Beeper scares him mimicking a car horn. Calamity jumps up and falls down]
- Beeper: Ha ha ha ha! [runs off backwards mocking Calamity in sing-song voice] Na-na-na-na-na! [crashes into a parking meter]
Looniversity Daze [1.42]
Best o' Plucky Duck Day [1.43]
- Granny: Now Elmyra, can you tell me how to use trigonometry when animating a dog in a catfight?
- Elmyra Duff: First, you animate the animals, paying attention to the soft furry coats on each one, and then you put them to cuddly parts, so you want to squeeze them, and love them, and hug them forever! Oh, and you also use trigonometry.
- Granny: That's very sweet...and very [moves her head close to Elmyra] WRONG! 12,000 page-term paper due Monday.
Hero Hamton [1.44]
Whale's Tales [1.45]
- Gotcha: [after the octopi chant Yo-ho-ho. Yo!] Must they yo-ho-ho so much?
- Octavius: Would you rather they sang the score of Annie?
- Gotcha: Carry on.
Ask Mr. Popular [1.46]
Son of Looniversity Daze [1.47]
Mr. Popular's Rules of Cool [1.48]
Fairy Tales for the 90's [1.49]
Who Bopped Bugs Bunny? [1.50]
Tiny Toon Music Television [1.51]
- Buster: I suppose this means I don't get an A in the course.
- [An angry Bugs stomps forward, frightening him off]
The Return of the Acme Acres Zone [1.52]
- Babs: So you're a detective. A shamus. A sleuth. A P.I. A peeper.
- Buster: And you must be a thesaurus.
The Acme Home Shopping Show [1.53]
The Weirdest Stories Ever Told [1.54]
Viewer Mail Day [1.55]
- Fifi La Fume: Oh, zat is so sad!
- Babs: Will you do it, Fifi?
- Fifi La Fume: Of course I will. [sniffling] Oh, ze poor leetle child! [cries]
- Fifi La Fume: I may be witty, I most certainly am pretty, but I am NOT A KITTY!
- Fifi La Fume: Coupe de Ville! I have been juiced!
Son of the Wacko World of Sports [1.56]
Pollution Solution [1.57]
You Asked for It, Again [1.58]
Brave Tales of Real Rabbits [1.59]
How Sweetie It Is [1.60]
New Character Day [1.61]
- Roger Rabbit: P-P-P-Please, You have to let me on your show! I've got to keep my wife in glitter paint! [pulls out a frying pan and starts hitting himself on the head with it] Look! I'm wacky! Zany! Toony! [the trap door opens under him and he falls in, screaming]
- Buster: We're auditioning new characters for the show.
Here's Hamton [1.62]
No Toon Is an Island [1.63]
K-ACME TV [1.64]
- Narrator: She came out strong.
- Fifi: Hold Me!
- Narrator: But something about her lingered. She was a girl. She was a mystery. She was...
- All: A skunk!
- Narrator: Calvin Acme's Depression.
- Fifi: Le sigh.
- Narrator: You've got a smell so strong, nothing can cover it up.
High Toon [1.65]
- Coyote Kid: You just made a big mistake rabbit!
- Plucky: I hope you like it hot!
- Coyote Kid: The hotter, the better!
Pledge Day [2.1]
Going Places [2.2]
Elephant Issues [2.3]
- Buster: [opens the fridge] What'll it be boys? Juice? Milk? Soda? Or... [his pupils turn into a pair of beer bottles] A cold one?
- Plucky: You mean?
- Hamton: That's beer! [Buster picks up a beer bottle] What are you thinking, Buster?
- Buster: Let's drink it!
- Plucky and Hamton: Drink it?!
- Hamton: But Buster, this isn't like you!
- Buster: I Know, but in this episode, we're showing the evils of alcohol. [looks at it with an evil devil face]
- Buster: So, uh, don't you guys drink beer?
- Hamton: Uh...only on a full stomach.
- Buster: [lifts his shirt and puts the beer bottle inside it] Well, what are we waitin' for? Come on!
Hog-Wild Hamton [2.4]
Playtime Toons [2.5]
Toon Physics [2.6]
Acme Cable TV [2.7]
- Babs: Hokey jokes, Buswinkle! With dated 60's references like this, we won't have much of a life in reruns!
- Buster: Don't worry, if this missile explodes, we won't have much of a life, period!
- Babs: How can you crack jokes at a time like this?
- Buster: We gotta do somethin' to eat up airtime! We don't have enough money for animation!
Buster and Babs Go Hawaiian [2.8]
- Shirley: Like, try our wiki-waki punch! It's served in the shell of a once living coconut that is now dead! You murderers.
- Buster: We try to have a vacation and we end up having a guilt trip.
- [Buster And Babs learn, to their horror, the clerk is Elmyra]
- Elmyra: Wait! Come back! I have so much love to give and SO MANY CARS TO RENT!
- Buster: Uh oh, there's a hole in the plot!
- Babs: Big enough to run a mack truck through!
- [They stare at Sneezer]
- Sneezer: Hey, it's not my fault! [giggles]
- Buster: I hate flying! I hate flying! I hate flying!
- Plucky: Only Warner Bros. would throw a luau inside a volcano.
- [Buster and Babs are trying to get past Ralph the studio guard]
- Buster: This guy must've never seen a cartoon in his life!
- Babs: Either that, or he has a pathological hatred for rabbits.
- [A limousine drives by, knocking the bunnies aside, and comes to a stop. Ralph stands by a window that opens to reveal Jessica Rabbit's leg]
- Ralph: Dah, morning, Roger.
- Roger Rabbit: Yes, p-p-pleasant, isn't it?
Henny Youngman Day [2.9]
- The Roach: Hey I'm the Roach man, and you guys are a bunch of [bleep bleep bleep bleep]!
Love Disconnection [2.10]
- Elmyra: Honey, you're spoiling the movie for the others.
- Monty: What others? We're the only ones watching this stupid stinker!
Kon Ducki [2.11]
- Fifi La Fume: Monsieur director Plucky, someone has parked in your very private parking space!
- Plucky: Who?! How dare, who?! Nobody parks in my space! Nobody!
- Plucky: [directing the episode Kon Ducki] Action!
- Hamton: Aah, mango fruit! [he mast falls on him]
- Plucky: CUT cut cut cut cut cut, cut cut! Not fruit, JUICE! Mango juice! Let's do it again! Action!
- Hamton: Aah, mango drink! [the mast falls on him]
- Plucky: Juice! Mango juice!
- Hamton: Aah, mango liquid refreshment! [the mast falls on him] Aah, mango wango! [the mast falls on him] I'll take Charley Weaver to block. [the mast knocks him out of the chair]
- Plucky: You imbecile! You call yourself an actor!? Gimmie that! [sits in the chair] You open the bottle and say, Aah, mango juice! [the mast falls on him] Print that.
- Plucky: [reclining on the beach while Hamton builds a makeshift boat] Ahh, Mango juice. [the ship's mast falls on Plucky]
Sepulveda Boulevard [2.12]
Take Elmyra Please [2.13]
- Babs: Do you like my ears better up or down?
- Babs: I didn't think you missed me.
- Buster: I did. I'm nothing without you. You're my better half.
- Babs: Yeah, but my better half is nothing without your half.
- [Buster comes to Thirteensomething to end an endlessly endless family secret]
- Edward: This is great!
- Producer: You are so lost.
- Edward: No, dear, you are lost.
- Producer: [with hearts in her eyes] Oh, Edward, kiss me!
- [she wrestles him for a kiss]
- Edward: AAH!
- Plucky: [gets hit by an anvil] Ah...That actually felt...good...
- Babs: Thanks for rescuing me. [imitates Arnold Schwarzenegger] You're my knight in shining armor.
- Buster: Did you really mean all that stuff about your better half?
- Babs: [normal voice] Let me show ya. [goes to kiss Buster on the lips, but she and Buster catch a glimpse at the audience] Sorry, kids, this is private. [pulls down a black screen over the screen, and they are heard kissing]
- Plucky Duck: Say, Shirl, give you any ideas? [gets kicked through the black screen] Feel free to change the channel.
- Babs: I'm tiny, not toony. I am a human gooney.
- Babs: [is lost in New York] They'll make a TV movie out of this starring Eve Plumb! 'Babs: Portrait of a Teenage Toon'!
New Class Day [3.2]
- Batduck's Answering Machine: Batduck here / Please don't have a cow / But I can't come to the phone right now
Fox Trot [3.3]
What Makes Toons Tick [3.4]
Flea for Your Life [3.5]
The Return of Batduck [3.6]
- Plucky: [as BatDuck] I feel pretty.
Toons Take Over [3.7]
Toons from the Crypt [3.8]
Two-Tone Town [3.9]
Buster's Directorial Debut [3.10]
Toon TV [3.12]
Grandma's Dead [3.13]
Music Day [3.14]
The Horror of Slumber Party Mountain [3.15]
- [Babs is wearing a hooded cape like Little Red Riding Hood, as she carries a pile of logs along with her]
- Babs: [to the audience] Okay, okay. So, I have big feet. Sue me.
Sports Shorts [3.16]
- Narrator: [about Elmyra] Although the diver is alone in the bottom, all of our ancestors partake in this death-defying risk.
- [The full version of I Could Choke On A Grape plays as the screen transitions to Fifi relaxing on the deck of the Calliope as Plucky fans her and Hamton feeds her grapes]
- Skunk Goddess: [to the audience] I could choke on a grape.
Weekday Afternoon Live [3.17]
A Cat's Eye View [3.18]
Best of Buster Day [3.19]
It's a Wonderful Tiny Toons Christmas Special [3.20]
- God: So Harvey, this is where we came in. Any questions?
- Harvey: Uh, yeah. Uh, how come he's, he's not wearing any pants?
- God: Harvey! Oh no! It's worse then I thought. Buster's about to throw himself out of the picture.
- Harvey: Uh-oh.
- Harvey: Thinking about throwing yourself out of the picture, eh?
- Buster: So what if I am? Who cares? I wish I was never on Tiny Toons.
- Harvey: [his ears zap] Ya got your wish. There's no Buster Bunny on Tiny Toons.
- Buster: You're out of your mind. Warners would never let me off my contract.
- [Lightning suddenly strikes his contract]
- Babs: [to Buster]That reminds me, I'm still mad at you. What were you whispering to her about anyway?
- Cher: [cuts in] He wanted to know what to get you for Christmas.
- Babs: Oh. [chuckles nervously] So what she suggest, a tatoo?
- Buster: No, this! [plants a spectacular kiss on Babs, then twirls her back to her feet]
- Babs: Oh. [melts in joy]
- Buster Bunny: And that's a wrap.
- Babs Bunny: I just can't help myself!
- Plucky Duck: Give me a break!
- Hamton Pig: When do we eat?
- Fifi La Fume: Hold me!
- Elmyra Duff: I'm gonna hug you, and kiss you, and love you to pieces!
- Montana Max: You can't do this to me! I'm rich!
- Shirley the Loon: Ohm, what a loon I am...Ohm, what a loon I am...
- Buster: Thanks, I owe you one.
- Babs: Oh, are we gonna start counting now?
- Babs: I always get what I want, even if I don't really want it.
- Charlie Adler as Buster Bunny (1990–1992)
- John Kassir as Buster Bunny (1992)
- Tress MacNeille as Babs Bunny, Marcia the Martian
- Joe Alaskey as Plucky Duck, Ralph Duck (Plucky's Dad), Duck Servant
- Don Messick as Hamton J. Pig, Pig Servant
- Cree Summer as Elmyra Duff/Mary Melody (other appearances)
- Danny Cooksey as Montana Max
- Kath Soucie as Fifi La Fume, Li'l Sneezer, Margot Mallard, Patmay K. Pig, Scentenna, Narrator, Announcer, Skunk Goddess
- Frank Welker as Gogo Dodo, Furrball, Calamity Coyote, Little Beeper, Byron Basset, MC Hammerhead Shark, Barky Marky, Chewcudda, Coyote Kid, Vinnie the Deer (second time)
- Susan Blu as Sphinxy
- Gail Matthius as Shirley "the Loon" McLoon
- Maurice LaMarche as Dizzy Devil
- Candi Milo as Sweetie Pie
- Rob Paulsen as Arnold the Pit Bull, Fowlmouth, Concord Condor, Danforth Drake, Banjo Possum
- Cathy Cavadini as Mary Melody
- Edan Gross as Tyrone Turtle
- Nathan Ruegger as Vinnie the Deer (first time)
- Sally Struthers as Witch Sandy
- Debi Derryberry as Patmay K. Pig
- Noel Blanc as The Tasmanian Devil, Porky Pig, The Great and Powerful Principal
- Jeff Bergman as Bugs Bunny
- Derrick Stevens as MC Skat Kat
- Dr. John as Yakety Yak
- Melba Moore as Tibi the Take it Back Butterfly