The Plucky Duck Show
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Plucky Duck Show is an animated television series created by Warner Bros. and a short-lived spin-off of Tiny Toon Adventures but concentrating attention mainly on Plucky Duck. The show ran for 13 episodes from September 19, 1992 to December 12, 1992.
- Don't try this at home, kids. This should be done only by trained professional idiots.
- Buster: Hiya, Toonsters! Welcome to another half-hour of fun and laughs, with Buster…
- [Buster reaches in and pulls out Plucky dressed like Babs]
- Plucky: And Babs Bunny!
- [The camera cuts to a zoomed-in view of Buster and Plucky]
- Buster and Plucky: [simultaneously] No relation!
- Babs: [heard off-screen] That's my line, you bogus bunny!
- Hamton: You know, they're all divorced now.
- Plucky: I didn't even know they were married.
- Kirk Douglas: These cameos make me wanna puke!
- [Granny and Beeper are sitting at a computer]
- Granny: What's the solution, Little Beeper?
- Beeper: Honk!
- Granny: WRONG! 15,000 page term paper, due monday!
- Plucky's Mother: That's right.
- Baby Plucky: Water go down the hole!
- Plucky's Mother: Yes dear.
- Baby Plucky: [while dancing] Water go down the hole! [giggles]
- Plucky: I got it! What better name for a duck's paradise than Pluckyland?
- Babs & Hamton's Prehistoric Ancestors: Nah.
- Plucky: No? Who organized this village? Who gave away all the secrets of the ages? You can't spoil my perfect setup with a dumb name like Acme Acres! [spits]
- Babs' Prehistoric Ancestor: Acme Acres? We like.
- Hamton's Prehistoric Ancestor: We call place Acme Acres.
- Plucky: Me and my big fat beak.
- 1990s American animated TV shows
- American animated TV spin-offs
- Traditionally animated TV shows
- American children's animated comedy TV shows
- Crossover animated TV shows
- Teen animated TV shows
- Looney Tunes
- Cancelled shows
- Kids' WB shows
- Fox Kids shows
- Animated TV shows about ducks
- Television series by Warner Bros. Animation