Bah, Humduck! A Looney Tunes Christmas
Bah, Humduck! A Looney Tunes Christmas is a 2006 animated direct-to-DVD Christmas comedy film starring the Looney Tunes characters, directed by Charles Visser, produced by Warner Bros. Animation and animated overseas by Toon City Animation. The movie is a spoof of the popular Charles Dickens tale A Christmas Carol.
- Merry Christmas, everybody! I know rabbits are more associated with Easter, but, me, I'm all about the winter holidays. If you ask me, there's no better time to come out of your own little hole and celebrate the spirit of giving with everybody you see.
- For shame. For shame! Has your holiday spirit flown south for the winter?
- [floating on his hover board, notices Wile E. Coyote at the vending machine and speaks into his megaphone] No eating on the job, Coyote. [Wile E gets sucked into the machine. The scene now shifts to Elmer Fudd, who's sleeping on a ladder. Daffy notices this and shouts into his megaphone] WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE, FUDD! [Elmer yells and falls off his ladder]
- I'm not afraid of ghosts. In fact, I'm not afraid of anything. Except perhaps low quarterly profit projections and personal intimacy.
- What is it with you and your daughter? You act like you're her father or something!
- Who needs a white Christmas when you can have a green one instead?
- You have a firm grasp of guilt Mr. Ghost but you just don't understand the first thing about greed.
- Priscilla Pig: Happy Holidays Mr. Duck. We're collecting donations for needy families.
- Daffy Duck: Well, that's an interesting spin on trespassing, pandering, and illegal solicitation... SCRAM BEFORE I SEND YOU ALL TO ELF PRISON!
- Speedy Gonzales: Oh Merry Christmas Senor Duck, or as they say in my country Feliz Navidad! [under his breath] Dodo.
- Daffy Duck: What did you call me?
- Speedy Gonzales: Eh, dodo... it means, uh, genius... in Spanish.
- Daffy Duck: Well, in that case, I guess I'm the biggest tonto in the world!
- Daffy Duck: [with his usual lisp] Stop snacking on store merchandise mister or I'll see to it that you're arrested for stealing!
- Bugs Bunny: [wiping his face with Daffy's necktie] You might wanna stay away from the "s" words until you work through that little [spits at Daffy] spitting problem of yours.
- Porky Pig: M-m-m-maybe you could see a speech thera-pe-thera-pe thera-pe... specialist. [Daffy glares at him]
- Priscilla Pig: Merry Christmas, Uncle Daffy!
- Daffy Duck: [suspicious] Uncle? Well, that's pushing it a little... [Pricilla kisses Daffy on the cheek, catching him off guard. Daffy looks sheepish. Pricilla laughs] Okay, Uncle Daffy it is.
- Sylvester: You see, I was just like you once: small-minded, selfish and seriously greedy. And if you don't change your ways, you'll end up just like yours truly.
- Daffy Duck: Not a chance. I'd never be stupid enough to buy my employees a forklift.
- Road Runner: Meep, meep!
- [Daffy screams and jumps in the air getting his head stuck in the ceiling]
- Daffy Duck: There's something about that sound you make. It just plain jangles my nerves.
- Daffy Duck: [to Wile E. Coyote] You'll never be hungry again, Coyote. I'm hiring you your own personal chef.
- [A French chef walks over with a plate with a cooked turkey on it. Wile E. Coyote slurps and holds up a sign that says "Yummy".]
- Joe Alaskey - Daffy Duck, Sylvester as Sylvester the Investor, Marvin the Martian, Foghorn Leghorn, Pepé Le Pew
- Bob Bergen - Porky Pig, Tweety as the Ghost of Christmas Past, Speedy Gonzales
- Jim Cummings - Taz as the Ghost of Christmas Future, Gossamer
- June Foray - Granny as the Ghost of Christmas Past
- Maurice LaMarche - Yosemite Sam as the Ghost of Christmas Present
- Tara Strong - Priscilla Pig, House Wife
- Billy West - Bugs Bunny, Elmer Fudd
- Dee Bradley Baker - Road Runner