Bah, Humduck! A Looney Tunes Christmas
Bah, Humduck! A Looney Tunes Christmas is a 2006 animated direct-to-DVD Christmas comedy film starring the Looney Tunes characters, directed by Charles Visser, produced by Warner Bros. Animation and animated overseas by Toon City Animation. The movie is a spoof of the popular Charles Dickens tale A Christmas Carol.
- For shame. For shame! Has your holiday spirit flown south for the winter?
- [floating on his hover board, notices Wile E. Coyote at the vending machine and speaks into his megaphone] No eating on the job, Coyote. [Wile E gets sucked into the machine. The scene now shifts to Elmer Fudd, who's sleeping on a ladder. Daffy notices this and shouts into his megaphone] WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE, FUDD! [Elmer yells and falls off his ladder] What does he think this is? A holiday?
- I'm not afraid of ghosts. In fact, I'm not afraid of anything. Except perhaps low quarterly profit projections and personal intimacy.
- What is it with you and your daughter? You act like you're her father or something!
- Who needs a white Christmas when you can have a green one instead?
- You have a firm grasp of guilt Mr. Ghost but you just don't understand the first thing about greed.
- Priscilla Pig: Happy Holidays Mr. Duck. We're collecting donations for needy families.
- Daffy Duck: Well, that's an interesting spin on trespassing, pandering, and illegal solicitation... SCRAM BEFORE I SEND YOU ALL TO ELF PRISON!
- Speedy Gonzales: Oh Merry Christmas Senor Duck, or as they say in my country Feliz Navidad! [under his breath] Dodo.
- Daffy Duck: What did you call me?
- Speedy Gonzales: Eh, dodo... it means, uh, genius... in Spanish.
- Daffy Duck: Well, in that case, I guess I'm the biggest tonto in the world!
- Daffy Duck: [with his usual lisp] Stop snacking on store merchandise mister or I'll see to it that you're arrested for stealing!
- Bugs Bunny: [wiping his face with Daffy's necktie] You might wanna stay away from the "s" words until you work through that little [spits at Daffy] spitting problem of yours.
- Porky Pig: M-m-m-maybe you could see a speech thera-pe-thera-pe thera-pe... specialist. [Daffy glares at him]
- Priscilla Pig: Merry Christmas, Uncle Daffy!
- Daffy Duck: [suspicious] Uncle? Well, that's pushing it a little... [Pricilla kisses Daffy on the cheek, catching him off guard. Daffy looks sheepish. Pricilla laughs] Okay, Uncle Daffy it is.
- Sylvester: You see, I was just like you once: small-minded, selfish and seriously greedy. And if you don't change your ways, you'll end up just like yours truly.
- Daffy Duck: Not a chance. I'd never be stupid enough to buy my employees a forklift.
- Road Runner: Meep, meep!
- [Daffy screams and jumps in the air getting his head stuck in the ceiling]
- Daffy Duck: There's something about that sound you make. It just plain jangles my nerves.
- Daffy Duck: [to Wile E. Coyote] You'll never be hungry again, Coyote. I'm hiring you your own personal chef.
- [A French chef walks over with a plate with a cooked turkey on it. Wile E. Coyote slurps and holds up a sign that says "Yummy".]
- Joe Alaskey - Daffy Duck, Sylvester as Sylvester the Investor, Marvin the Martian, Foghorn Leghorn, Pepé Le Pew
- Bob Bergen - Porky Pig, Tweety as the Ghost of Christmas Past, Speedy Gonzales
- Jim Cummings - Taz as the Ghost of Christmas Future, Gossamer
- June Foray - Granny as the Ghost of Christmas Past
- Maurice LaMarche - Yosemite Sam as the Ghost of Christmas Present
- Tara Strong - Priscilla Pig, House Wife
- Billy West - Bugs Bunny, Elmer Fudd
- Dee Bradley Baker - Road Runner