Daffy Duck's Fantastic Island
Daffy Duck's Fantastic Island is a 1983 Looney Tunes film with a compilation of classic Warner Bros. cartoon shorts and animated bridging sequences, hosted by Daffy Duck and Speedy Gonzales. This was the first Looney Tunes compilation film to center on Daffy Duck, as the previous ones had centered on Bugs Bunny.
- [after Taz buzzes all the feathers off the crows] Hey! Ain't ya even gonna 'pologize?
- Ooh, that rackin' frackin' rabbit. I'd like to stretch him on a rackin' frackin' wrack.
- The only two things a pirate'll run for is money and public office.
- I am the Spirit of the Wishing Well. I do my best to please. The wish you made I grant to you, so here's a hunk of cheese.
- Your fondest wish, your fondest dream. I'll make you Super Duck Supreme! (leading into Stupor Duck)
- Patience is a virtue. Patience brings good luck. It is seldom found in humans, and *never* in a duck!
- Your uncouth words have reached my ears, I reluctantly comply. This shabby, little island I shall transmogrify!
- Hearken closely to these words, this secret I must tell: Only he who owns the map is possessor of the well.
- Your wish shall be granted. Gaze into me and see. The next time that you see yourself, a nurse is what you'll be. (leading into Greedy for Tweety)
- I hear you. State your wish. Drop in your penny, or go fish.
- I am here to grant your wish; the Spirit of the Well. I will knock the cockiness out of that little cockerel! (leading into Banty Raids)
- I grant your wish to meet a girl of beauty unsurpassed, which, when compared with works of art, will leave the Louvre outclassed. (leading into Louvre Come Back to Me!)
- If that's his wish, and yours alike, I'll make Chester brave and strong, like Spike. (leading into Tree for Two)
- Discovering new talent for the world to see; a wondrous thing for a producer to be... (leading into Curtain Razor)
- Sylvester's wife: "Wishing Well. Oh, Wishing Well, you I do entreat. I wish our house would resound to... the patter of little feet."
The Well: (Sylvester waves his hands around trying to get him to say no but has no luck) "I hear your wish and I obey. The patter of little feet you shall hear this day." (leading into A Mouse Divided; Sylvester's wife's dialogue included as she, like the Well, speaks her wish in rhyme)
- Your mind is such a simple thing, your wish I can foretell: you're wishing for a husband, and the ring of a wedding bell? (leading into Of Rice and Hen/Lovelorn Leghorn)
- A very rich relative in poor health doth will to you his entire wealth. (leading into From Hare to Heir)
- Out! Out, infidel! Pollute not my wholesome well!
- There are some wishes in the well, in truth, they number three. Use these three wishes wisely, friends, for they are the last there will be.
- Daffy Duck: You wasted a wish! I wish that burrito was stuck on your big dumb nose!
- Speedy Gonzales: [The burrito appears on his nose] Help! Get it off. I can't breathe nothing but burrito!
- Daffy Duck: Well Sam, it looks like we'll have to use your wish to get the burrito off his nose. It's the only humane thing to do. Sam? Sam?
- Yosemite Sam: Too late, Duck, I already wished for a pirate ship. After I sinks a certain pesky rabbit, I'll come back and pick you up!