Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "I've never met him. It was mind-blowing. I couldn't quite believe it. He's a person that's seen so many things and been a part of music for so long. For him to give a shit about me is pretty exciting. I like it."
Quotes about Keys
- "Like being in the mother brain of soul music. This is absolute artistic fusion from top to bottom, and I don't think there's anyone else in the world that I could do that with right now."
- John Mayer, on what it's like collaborating with Keys.
- "There's nothing about that girl I don't like."
|This musician-related article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- 'I was just waiting for my time'. The Guardian (January 8, 2007).
- Lucas Talks 'Indy 4,' Mayer Gabs About Collabos With Keys — And ODB?! — At Time Event. MTV (May 9, 2007).
- The Genius and Modern Times of Bob Dylan. Rolling Stone (September 7, 2006).