Alpha is a 2018 American historical adventure film directed by Albert Hughes and written by Daniele Sebastian Wiedenhaupt, from a story by Hughes. The film stars Kodi Smit-McPhee as a young hunter who befriends an injured wolf during the last ice age, with Jóhannes Haukur Jóhannesson as his father. The wolf is played by Chuck, a five-year-old Czechoslovakian Wolfdog.
The film released to theaters in the United States and Canada on August 17, 2018, by Sony Pictures Releasing.
- Pain will journey with us.
- Raise your head and your eyes will follow.
- Life is for the strong. It is earned, not given.
- Leaders are born from survival.
- Experience the Incredible Story of How Mankind Discovered Man's Best Friend.
- Mankind Discovers Man's Best Friend.
- Kodi Smit-McPhee as Keda
- Jóhannes Haukur Jóhannesson as Tau
- Natassia Malthe as Rho
- Leonor Varela as Shaman
- Jens Hultén as Xi
- Mercedes de la Zerda as Nu
- Spencer Bogaert as Kappa
- Chuck as Alpha