American Horror Story/Roanoke
The sixth season speculates the Roanoke Colony disappearance in the 1590s. The first half of the season depicts a paranormal documentary entitled "My Roanoke Nightmare" which reenacts the experiences of a married couple at an isolated farmhouse who relocate to North Carolina. In the second half depicts the sequel "Return to Roanoke: Three Days in Hell" assembled in found footage, the real Miller family and the actors from the first documentary faced the reality and terror within the Roanoke house as how they except one die.
- Audrey Tindall: She's outside my house with a large knife! She's come to take my "Saturn"!
- 911 Operator: Someone's trying to steal your vehicle ma'am?
- Audrey Tindall: No, my Saturn Award! Bloody hell, it's Agnes! She's all spun up that I won. Hurry! She's quite mad!
- Audrey Tindall: Oh Jesus, Sidney! I think he's dead.
- Lee Harris: You think?!
- Audrey Tindall: Oh, leave me alone! I'm not American, I'm not used to all this carnage!