Animaniacs (2020 TV series)
Animaniacs (2021–2023) is an American animated buddy comedy streaming television series developed by Wellesley Wild and Steven Spielberg for Netflix. It is a revival of the original 1998 animated television series of the same name created by Tom Ruegger.
- The Warners: It's time for Animaniacs. And we're zany to the max. So just sit back and relax. You'll laugh till you collapse. We're Animaniacs!
- Yakko and Wakko: Come join the Warner Brothers.
- Dot: And the Warner Sister Dot.
- The Warners: Just for fun, we run around the Warner movie lot. They lock us in the tower whenever we get caught. But we break loose and then vamoose and now you know the plot. We're Animaniacs! Dot has wit, and Yakko yaks. Wakko packs away the snacks. Our careers have made comebacks. We're Animaniacs! Meet Pinky and the Brain who want to rule the universe. A brand-new cast who tested well in focus group research. Gender-balanced, pronoun-neutral, and ethnically diverse. The trolls will say we're so passé, but we did meta first. We're Animaniacs! You should see our new contracts! We're zany to the max, There's baloney in our slacks! We're Animan-ey! Totally insaney! [variable line; see the following section (example: Have no shame-y)] Animaniacs! Those are the facts!
- [Episode begins immediately after theme song wraps up]
Jurassic Lark/Suspended Animation Part 1/Of Mice and Memes/Suspended Animation Part 2
- [First lines of the reboot series, the Jurassic Park jeep pulls up, and Alan takes his hat off and pulls off his sunglasses and sees something]
- Dr. Ellie Sattler: [holding an animated cel of the Animaniacs] Alan, this species of cartoon has been extinct since 1998. I mean these haven't been seen on TV since the golden era of animation! [Alan turns her head with his hand] What? [shocked and pulls off his sunglasses to stare in wonder what Alan is looking at]
- [From afar, the camera sees what appears to be a shadow of a brontosaurus, but it then morphs into three separate shadows. The Animaniacs prance towards them, gleaming in the sun]
- The Warner Siblings: ♪ La! ♪
- [Alan and Ellie get out to investigate]
- Dr. Alan Grant: It's the Warner Brothers!
- Dot Warner: [from far away] And the Warner Sister!
- Steven Spielberg: [parodying the role of Richard Attenborough's John Hammond, he laughs to himself at their reactions] That's - Yeah. Oh, yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
- Dr. Ian Malcolm: [seated in the Jeep behind them] He-He did it. That, that, that, that crazy son-of-a-gun actually did it.
- Alan: [holds up Wakko] Clean, vectored outlines. [holds up Yakko] Widescreen format.
- Ellie: [holding up Dot] These don't look like reruns.
- [Dot grabs Ellie's nose and trumpet horns come out her ears; the Warners scamper away]
- Steven: Well, they're not. [Dot carries him over to Alan and Ellie] I reanimated them.
- Hulu Executive: [to himself] We are gonna make a fortune with this show.
- [Dot holds up a cream pie and the Warner Brothers run away]
- Alan: How zany are they?
- Steven: Oh, to the max. [Alan is immediately hit with Dot's cream pie] Of course, then there's Pinky and The Brain.
- Ellie: Pinky and The Brain? You said you're bringing back Pinky and The Brain?
- Steven: Mm-hmm.
- Alan: [grabs Steven by the shoulder] Say it again.
- Steven: [smiles] We're bringing back Pinky and The Brain.
- [At the sound of this, Alan hunches over, dizzy]
- Ellie: Put your head between your knees.
- [Alan collapses anyway]
- The Warner Siblings: [bounce away into the sunlight] Boingy, boingy, boingy, boingy!
- Ellie: Where are they going?
- Steven: Home. Welcome to Animaniacs!
- Ellie: [spanks Alan's face several times] Wake up!
- [The Warners arrived at the film lot]
- Yakko Warner: Alright guys, there's a lot of pressure on our first lines. They gotta be funny, they gotta be irreverent, and most of all, they got to be carefully crafted.
- Wakko Warner: But you just wasted yours on. [American accent; imitating Yakko] "Alright guys, there's a lot of pressure on our first lines."
- Yakko: And you just wasted yours on. [Liverpool accent; imitating Wakko] "But you just wasted yours on...'Alright guys, there's a lot of pressure on our first lines.'"
- Dot: To be-
- Yakko: [covering Dot's mouth] Wait, don't! Make sure it's good first.
- Wakko: Yeah, it's all on you, Dot.
- [Dot thinks for a quick moment, then she took a deep breath as if she was saying something]
- Yakko: [quickly interrupts her again by covering her mouth] Maybe something reminiscent of the 1st season?
- Wakko: But, modern to show them that we're not your dad's Animaniacs.
- Yakko: But, not so modern that you'll alienate your dads because they're a key part of our demographic! [Dot took a deep breath as if she was trying to say something, but she, once again, is interrupted] Don't overthink it.
- Dot: [annoyed, bangs her brothers with a huge mallet] 22 years later and I'm still a knockout!
- Wakko: My sandwich! [notices a sandwich in the middle of the hall of lasers, which was old, moldy and gone bad] Just where I left it!
- Yakko: Quantum mechanics, quinoa wraps, Queen Bay. We miss so much! [passes out, but perks up] But now, I KNOW EVERYTHING!!!! [spreads his arms, white doves fly away behind him] About the last 22 years.
Warners Unbound/How to Brain Your Dragon/Suffragette City
- Brain: [whispers quietly] Okay, Pinky. This is it. Remember the plan.
- Pinky: [whispers also] Righto! [runs in] LEEROY JENKINS!!!
Gold Meddlers/Pinko and the Brain/Math-Terpiece Theater: Apples
Good Warner Hunting/No Brainer/Ralph Cam
The Cutening/Close Encounters of the Worst Kind/Equal Time
Warner She Wrote/France France Revolution/Gift Rapper
- Pinky: Oh, it's too bad we used that DeadMau5 joke in the last episode. This would've been perfect.
- Brain: Keep working your controls, or you're going to be in danger, mouse!
- Pinky: Danger Mouse? That works, too! We’ve both got jokes! Narf!
WhoDonut/Mousechurian Candidate/Starbox and Cindy
Here Comes Treble/That's Not the Issue/Future Brain/The Incredible Gnome in People's Mouths
Anima-Nyet/Babysitter's Flub/The Warners' Press Conference
Phantomaniacs/Fear and Laughter in Burbank/Bride of Pinky/Things That Go Bump in the Night
- [In a Poltergeist parody, Kelly Sue, her brother and their parents sleep in bed. Kelly wakes up as she sees the TV on with static on the screen. She then crawls over to it. A gray cat with green eyes watches her. Kelly stares wide-eyed at the screen. A gloved hand pokes out of the TV. With neon blue bodies, the Animaniacs shoot out as ghosts. Dot hits a ceiling fan. Wakko eats a portrait of fruit. Yakko throws clothes at the family. As a pair of panties hits the man's face, his wife covers her son's eyes. Yakko honks the boy's nose and points to a toy clown sitting in an arm chair]
- Yakko: I'd keep an eye on this guy of I were you. Hahaha!
- [Wakko appears upside down]
- Wakko: Gah! Clown!
- [Yakko and Wakko are pulled back. Dot writes "Totally Insaney!" in lipstick, then gets pulled back too. The Animaniacs are sucked back into the TV, which shuts off. The cat falls on its back. The family sigh in relief when Kelly turns the TV back on, the static is reflected in her eyes]
- Kelly's Mom: No!
- Kelly: [eerily; singsong] They're back!
A Zit!/1001 Narfs/Manny Manspreader
Hindenburg Cola/Road-ent Trip/FLOTUS, FLOTUS, What Do You Know About Us?
- [After the Warners come out of their hiding place after getting chased by Ralph, they head to Dr. Scratchansniff’s office]
- Wakko: Office of Dr Otto Von Scratchansniff. Yes! Still practicing.
- Yakko: Wow! He’s still practicing?! Well. He’ll figure out how to do it eventually.
- [The Warners went inside to greet their old friend]
- Dot: Dr. Scratchansniff! Oh, we haven’t seen you all season!
Rome Sweet Rome/Backwards Pinky/Wakko's Short Shorts: Now Loading
- Nero: [as the lions proceed to maul him] SOMEBODY, GRAB THESE PUSSY-
- Yakko: [quickly] Goodnight, everybody!
- Nero: CATS!!! OWW!!!
- Brain: [while he and Pinky were in the teleportation device] Pinky, when's the last time you bathe?
- Pinky: Ooh. Stinky Pinky, huh, Brain.
- Pinky: Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
- Brain: I think so, Pinky, but can a relationship with a puppet ever be...
- Pinky and the Brain: No strings attached!
- [They laugh]
Please Submit/The Flawed Couple/Everyday Safety
- Yakko: Does anybody wanna say a few words?
- Wakko: Sure! Ahem. Mustard, umbrella, Borborygmus! [his stomach growls]
- Dot: That was beautiful, Wakko!
- Wakko: In all seriousness, folks, the internet can be a treacherous place. Be careful not to submit your personal information to third parties.
- Yakko: Thank you, Wakko! In fact, there is only one website you can trust: www.dotwarnermalwarevirusspreaderidentitythefttrojanhorsebotcom.edy.
- Dot: Order now, and use the promo code Suckers to add 50% on your purchase!
- Nora Rita Norita: Expecting to see your two favorite mice being dumb, smart or whatever it is that they do. Unfortunately, nobody’s seen them in months. So, to fill the slot, I turned otherwise useless footage into a nostalgic streaming experience. You see, Pinky and the Brain wasn’t always the show we know and love today. In fact, the studio struggle to find a vehicle for the dynamic duo for a long long time. What you’re about to see are the original pilots for Pinky and the Brain. They’ve never been seen by anyone before. Except the archival editor who shaves his face over the water fountain. So, open wide, baby birdies! Mommy’s about to regurgitate some slop into your content hungry mouths. [begins to regurgitate, but the screen changes to a Please Stand By card]
Rug of War/Run Pinky Run/The Hamburg Tickler
Ralph World/My Super Sour Sixteen/How To: Brain Takes Over The World
- [In a Westworld parody, a light shines a figure's belly. Ropes from a net sway in the air. A reflection of the WB Studio lot water tower sweeps over the figure's eye. Wheels of a cart spin, and a headlight shines brightly. Two mechanical hands draw a cap with pencils. Another hand adds shading to the figure's boot and pant leg. A third hand adds dark brown ink to breast pockets and a necktie. A sprayer sprays a 5 o'clock shadow on the figure's face. A metal ring lifts up with the figure on it. It's Ralph. The word "Ralph World" appears below him. His shirt spreads open revealing his belly, causing a button to ricochet at the hands]
- Ralph: Huh? [covers his belly with a nervous chuckle] Duh…
The Warners Are Present/The Pinktator/Know Your Scroll
- Yakko: I don't get it.
- Dot: I don't get it.
- Wakko: I don't get it.
- [The painting reads, "I don’t get it"]
- Yakko: Now, that one I get.
- [A painter was painting Daffy as The Thinker.]
- Dot: Finally, some real art!
- Daffy: At least someone appreciates my exquisite physique.
Yakko's Big Idea/Mouse Congeniality/Rejected Animaniacs Characters
Yakko Amakko/The Longest Word/Happy Narfday/Magna Cartoon
Wakkiver Twist Part One/Plight of Hand/Wakkiver Twist Part Two
What Is That?/Mouse Madness/Christopher Columbusted/Fake Medicines
Exercise Minute/Reichenbrain Falls/Targeted Ads/Bathtime
A Brief History of History/Gerard/The Prisoner's Dilemma/Math-Terpiece Theater: Beach Balls
- Brain: This is ridiculous, Pinky. I must prove to dad, I mean, Dr. Doppler that I am worthy of his respect and utmost confidence. [hears a loud rumbling sound] Aah!
- [Turns out, Pinky's tummy was rumbling]
- Pinky: And how will you do that, Brain?
- Brain: Pinky! Don't you dare!
- Pinky: Oh. I’m sorry, Brain! But, I’m so hungry, my body is eating itself [his tummy rumbles] And I don’t taste very good!
- Pinky: [imitates Yakko] Goodnight, everybody! [normal voice, laughs] I did it! I crossed over!
Warner's Ark/The Apology/Narf Over Troubled Water/The Warner's Vault
80's Cats/All About the Benjamin/23 and WB
Previously On/Season 3 and WB Part One/How To: Friendship/Season 3 and WB Part Two
Soda-pressed/A Starbox is Born/Royal Flush
Planet Warner/Talladega Mice: The Ballad of Pinky Brainy/D.I.WHY?
Fantasy/Über Nachtmare/Mad Mouse: Furry Road
- Yakko: Phew. That was easy! Now, all we have to worry about is that All Seeing Eye.
- Dot: Where?
- Yakko: There!
- Wakko: Did they watch us when we go to the bathroom?
- Yakko: Weirdos!
- [The Warners kick the screen, which flips directly to the opening theme]
Teeniacs/Dog Days/Groundmouse Day
Animaliens/Murder Pals/Groundmouse Day Again/The Island of Dr. Warneau
- [In an Aliens movie parody, the sun gleams over a cold planet. The camera then cuts to see the abandoned WB Studio lot. The rickety metal WB Studio lot water tower bops gently in the breeze, its door hanging open. The camera pans over to a lab with a spaceship nearby. Inside, a light flickers. In the hallway, three dark figures crawl on the floor from a red light. In a room, three tables block the door. Nora hides behind a desk with Scratchy and Ralph. Ralph himself holds a radar gun, and looks at it]
- Ralph: Duh...8 meters. 7. Duh...6.
- [As Scratchy cowers, Nora pushes him down]
- Nora: It can't be! That means they're inside the room. That means we're incredibly stupid for not leaving!
- Scratchy: Game over, man! Game over!
- [The trio looks up at an air vent in the ceiling while hearing footsteps. Ralph looks at the radar again]
- Ralph: Duh...5 meters! And now, 1 less than 5! Uh...What's it called again?
- Nora: You must be reading it wrong!
- [Taking the radar gun from Ralph, Nora climbs the desk. She peeks her head into the vent, holding a flashlight. Behind her in the darkness, three pairs of glowing eyes, shaped like stars, approach from the figures from the hallway. Nora gapes and shines the flashlight at the figures. It's the Animaniacs crawling upside down]
- Warners: [in creepy voices] Boingy, boingy, boingy, boingy!
- [Nora screams. Wakko turns his head right-side up, and bares sharp teeth at Nora by hissing. A miniature version of his head on the tip of his tongue does the same]
- Dot: We mostly bounce at night. Mostly. [opens her mouth, and a facehugger protrudes from her lips. She latches onto Nora's face]
- [Nora struggles to get her off]
- Yakko: [grabs Dot and Wakko while in his normal form] Heel! Heel! Sibs, am I right? Haha! Don't worry, they're harmless.
- [Green acid drips from Dot and mini Wakko's mouths, making holes which Ralph and Scratchy peek out]
- Yakko: [slides over to Nora] Ah, you know, they're just a little hangry. We're just trying to find the space cafeteria for a midnight snack. You couldn't point us in the right direction, could you? [with a confused look on her face, Nora points as if saying, "The space cafeteria is that way."] Thanks so much. Again, sorry for the hubbub. Ta-ta. Bye-bye now.
- [As Yakko slides away with Wakko and Dot into a vent duct, Nora sighs with relief. She climbs down and screams to find Ralph laying down with a red stain on his chest. Scratchy lifts his hand, which holds a jelly donut]
- Scratchy: Too many jelly donuts.
- Nora: Quiet, you fool! You can't let them hear that word.
- [They look over at the ceiling vent open. Nora and Scratchy gape. An orange cat licks its paw as Wakko and Dot appears]
- Wakko and Dot: Donuts?
- [Yakko, with a gray Xenomorph crest on his head in place of his eyes, appears upside down. Nora and Scratchy scream. From the point of view of Yakko's mouth with sharp teeth, the view cuts to black]
Global Warner-ing/Lawn in 60 Seconds/All's Fair in Love and Door/Cute Things That Can Kill You
WARnerGAMES/Bedtime/WARnerGAMES 2/Crumbly's Moment
How the Brain Thieved Christmas Part One/Santamaniacs/How the Brain Thieved Christmas Part Two
International Mouse of Mystery/Aliens Resurrected/Joe/The Stickening/Slappy's Return/Everyday Safety: Giant Adirondack Chair
- Slappy: Would you knock it off already?! Can't you see I'm trying to retire in peace?! [gets a bag of fan-mail and dumps it outside] And here's your fan mail back! Who actually writes letters anymore? I knew my fans were crazy, but, now I could see that you're just plain nuts!
- Spectator 1: Hey! She still got it!
- [Everyone cheered]
- Slappy: For the love of Pete Puma. [goes back inside]
- [Last lines of the series]
- Yakko: Next time?! We don't even know if there's gonna be a next time, because our show hasn't been renewed for more seasons yet.
- Wakko: But, why?! I thought people liked us?! [makes a sad puppy-eyed face]
- Dot: We're all about to die!
- Yakko: Well, that's a bit dramatic, but I know how you feel, sis. Animaniacs brings laughter and hope to so many across the globe. So without it, yes. A little piece of all of us would die.
- Dot: No, we're really all about to die.
- [The giant meteor is falling onto Earth]
- Yakko: Oh. Well. If that's the case, we better think of a good way to end this show. There's a lot of pressure on our last lines.
- Wakko: Oh, I know. What about...
- [Before Wakko can say anything else, the meteor crashed and an explosion occurred and the title, "Stay Safe, Sweeties!" appears, ending the episode and the series altogether]
- Pinky: Gee, Brain, what do you wanna do tonight?
- Brain: The same thing we do every night, Pinky. Try to take over the world!
- Rob Paulsen — Yakko, Pinky and Dr. Otto von "Scratchy" Scratchansniff
- Jess Harnell — Wakko
- Tress MacNeille — Dot
- Maurice LaMarche — The Brain
- Frank W. Welker — Ralph T. Guard
- Stephanie Escajeda — Nora Rita Norita
- Danny Jacobs — Starbox
- Eleanor Johnson — Cindy
- John DiMaggio — The Incredible Gnome in People's Mouths