Another Cinderella Story
- Directed by Damon Santostefano. Written by Erik Patterson. Music by John Paesano.
- You know what really sucks about falling for a guy you know you're not right for? You fall anyways 'cause you think he might turn out to be different.
- You don't have to pretend like you like me. I've had enough charity to last a lifetime.
- (to Mary) One of the reasons I came back was to remember why I started dancing in the first place. When I'm dancing with you, I'm starting to remember.
- Dominique: You are gonna clean this room spotless in 30 minutes. Rod! [Rod leaves the room and holds his head-Dominique just threw a shrimp at him] [Dominique turns back to Mary] And your phone privileges are suspended for an entire month! Cough it up! [Mary hands over her cell and Dominique glares at her] Clean!
- Da Funk: [Brit and Bree do really bad dances] Hahahah, did you guys see that? That was just terrible. Thank God that's over.
- Tami: I love drama! It's so dramatic!
- Mary: We keep meeting this way.
- Joey: Ha. You have shrimp in your hair.
- [Mary does a fancy tango move]
- Joey: What was that?
- Mary: Guess the music just speaks to me.
- Joey: [does another fancy tango move corresponding with the one she just did] Well, I guess we don't have a language barrier.
- Dominique: Why are you wearing my robe?
- Mary: I was admiring its silky quality.
- Joey:Why don't we pick up here tomorrow.
- Mary: As in my house or in this position?
- Joey: Ah, I'm not that type of guy.
- Mary: Hmm, I don't find that too convincing.
- Bree: You may live in the 90210, but you're still just... a zero.
- Mary: We live in the 90211, genius.
- Natalia: I'm sorry, Mary, I didn't see you standing there. It's like you were totally invisible. [walks away]
- Tami: Oh yeah, well, check out my totally invisible finger!
- Mary: You need to get this thing fixed.
- Tami: Don't call it a 'thing' or she'll break down for good. You have to respect the Great Pumpkin!
- Mary: You're so weird Tama.
- Tami: Hey, do you think my leather goes with this Tutu?
- Jock: Halloween's in October, Tutu!
- Tami: Then why are you dressed like a tool?
- Dustin: Nice tutu.
- Tami: Thanks...I think?
- Dustin: My name's Dustin but people just call me "Da Funk".
- Tami: Well that's unfortunate.
- [Tami hires cleaners so Mary can go to the ball]
- Lead Cleaner: You go to ball? Very nice! As van says "No mess too messy!"
- Mary: [Impressed] Okay.
- [Enter Dominique's room]
- Lead Cleaner: This mess TOO MESSY!