Archer (season 6)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following is a list of quotes from the sixth season Archer.
The Holdout [6.1]
Three to Tango [6.2]
The Archer Sanction [6.3]
Edie's Wedding [6.4]
Vision Quest [6.5]
[Pam has just spilled her urine on the floor of the elevator, with Ray laying on the floor, halfway out the door]
- Ray: Quickly, get it before it gets on me!
- Lana: With what? There's nothing to wipe it up with!
- Archer: Ah-ha! [Holds up Cyril's vest] Maybe it is good for something!
- Cyril: Are you crazy?! That's cashmere!
- Archer: Wha- [Hands Cyril back the vest] Oh my God, sorry!
- Lana: What, so it's non-absorbant?
- Archer: Lana, it's cashmere, there are rules.
- Cyril: [on guards advancing on the plane] Those guys look furious.
- Archer: Yeah, no shit! So thank you, Ray!
- Ray: For what, safely landing the plane?
- Archer: What, like that cancels out you getting it shot down in the first place?
- Ray: You were the one yapping your head off about my damn teacup pig!
- Archer: Who I hope to see on my next BLT!
- Ray: Well, too bad, beause... he went to live on a...
- Archer: A farm! Exactly! So unless that farm had a magical talking spider...
- [Ray gasps in abject horror]
- Pam: Yeah, they don't keep 'em around for their milk.
The Kanes [6.8]
Pocket Listing [6.9]
Reignition Sequence [6.10]
- Lana: [After she and Archer had sex in the broom closet] Don't take this the wrong way but, did your dick get BIGGER?
- Archer: I don't think so. Is that a thing?
- Lana: I think I would've heard of it.
Achub Y Morfilod [6.11]
Drastic Voyage: Part I [6.12]
- Mallory: What in the name of sweet Jiminy Christ do you think you're doing?!
- Krieger: Standing up for myself! Because maybe I didn't go to some fancy-pantsy Ivy League med school, and maybe I didn't go to some other med school—even the one down in Grenada, which was my fallback, but whatever. That doesn't give you [points to med-team doctor] the right to bully me! I have had it! Oh, and by the way, if I was a clone of Adolf goddamn Hitler, wouldn't I look like Adolf goddamn Hitler?!
- Mallory: Huh. I never thought about that.