Arthur (1981 film)
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Arthur: Have you ever been on a yacht?
- Linda: No, is it wonderful?
- Arthurt: It doesn't suck.
- [in a department store, Arthur and Hobson see Linda putting a tie in her bag]
- Arthur: Hobson, did you see that?
- Hobson: Yes.
- Arthur: She stole that tie! It's the prefect crime; girls don't wear ties! Although some do; it's not a perfect crime, but it's a good crime.
- Hobson: Yes; if she murdered the ties it would be the perfect crime. Why are you so happy about all this?
- Arthur: He's taking the knife out of the cheese!
- Linda: Oh, my God!
- Arthur: Do you think he wants some cheese?
- Linda: No, I think we're gonna die!
- Dudley Moore as Arthur Bach
- Liza Minnelli as Linda Marolla
- John Gielgud as Hobson
- Geraldine Fitzgerald as Martha Bach
- Jill Eikenberry as Susan Johnson
- Stephen Elliott as Burt Johnson
- Thomas Barbour as Stanford Bach
- Ted Ross as Bitterman
- Barney Martin as Ralph Marolla
- Paul Gleason as Executive
- Phyllis Somerville as Saleslady
- Lou Jacobi as Plant store owner
- Justine Johnston as Aunt Pearl
- Lawrence Tierney as Man in Diner Demanding Roll
- Mark Margolis (uncredited) as Wedding guest