Arthur is a 1981 film about a drunken New York City millionaire who is on the brink of an arranged marriage to a wealthy heiress, but who ends up falling for a common working-class girl from Queens.
- Arthur: Have you ever been on a yacht?
- Linda: No, is it wonderful?
- Arthurt: It doesn't suck.
- [in a department store, Arthur and Hobson see Linda putting a tie in her bag]
- Arthur: Hobson, did you see that?
- Hobson: Yes.
- Arthur: She stole that tie! It's the prefect crime; girls don't wear ties! Although some do; it's not a perfect crime, but it's a good crime.
- Hobson: Yes; if she murdered the ties it would be the perfect crime. Why are you so happy about all this?
- Arthur: He's taking the knife out of the cheese!
- Linda: Oh, my God!
- Arthur: Do you think he wants some cheese?
- Linda: No, I think we're gonna die!