|This article about a physicist is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Quantum phenomena do not occur in a Hilbert space. They occur in a laboratory.
- Asher Peres (1995). Quantum theory: concepts and methods. Springer. p. 373. ISBN 0792336321.
- Some authors state that the last stage in this chain of measurements involves "consciousness," or the "intellectual inner life" of the observer, by virtue of the "principle of psycho-physical parallelism." Other authors introduce a wave function for the entire universe. In this book, I shall refrain from using concepts that I do not understand.
- Asher Peres (1995). Quantum theory: concepts and methods. Springer. p. 26–27. ISBN 0792336321.
- Unperformed experiments have no results.