Baba may refer to:
- Baba Amte, an Indian social worker and social activist
- Baba Hari Dass, a yoga master and silent monk
- Nintinugga, a Babylonian goddess of healing
- Sai Baba of Shirdi, an Indian spiritual master
- Sathya Sai Baba, an Indian guru and a spiritual leader
- Tupeni Baba, a Fijian academic and politician
This disambiguation page, one that points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name, lists articles associated with the name Baba. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.