Be Kind Rewind
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Your name it, we shoot it (taglines)
- I am Robocop. Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robocop.
- I will shoot you, and I know robot karate.
- I'm not saying your uncle is illerate, maybe he just needs to go to nightschool.
- I was going to make you into the next Marylin Monroe! But no! Now you're just going to be.... Laundry girl!
- Hey, hey, don't put your shoes in the refrigerator... 'cause they'll get cold!
- What's happening to our 'hood!!
- [holding the Ghost Busters tape] I'll be Bill Murray and you'll be everyone else.
- Jerry: [sung, poorly, to the tune of the Ghostbusters theme song] When you're walkin' down the street...
- Jerry: [singing] ... and you see a little ghost...
- Jerry: [singing] ... whatcha gonna do about -
- Jerry: Ghostbusters?
- Mike: What? What is that?
- Jerry: That's the Ghostbusters theme song.
- Mike: No.
- Jerry: I'm pretty sure it is.
- Alma: Are you in love with me?
- Mike: Huh?
- Alma: Mm-hm.
- Mike: Well, how do I know that?
- Alma: You know you're in love with a person when you talk to them for a minimum of 20 minutes a day in your head.
- Mike: What if I talk to a guy in my head for 20 minutes? What would that mean?
- Alma: You're in love with Jerry.
- Jerry: I'll need you to say this line. "I'm gonna pee on the graves of your ancestors".
- Mike: No, don't say that! That's not in the movie!
- Alma: Rooarr! I'm going to pee on the graves of your ancestors!!!
- Your name it, we shoot it
- Sometimes the best movies are the ones we make up
- Jack Black - Jerry Mclean
- Mos Def - Mike Coolwell
- Danny Glover - Mr. Fletcher
- Mia Farrow - Miss Falewicz
- Melonie Diaz - Alma Sykes
- Arjay Smith - Manny
- Quinton Aaron - Q
- Chandler Parker - Craig
- P.J Byrne - Mr. Baker
- Matt Walsh - Officer Julian
- Paul Dinello - Mr. Rooney
- Sigourney Weaver - Ms. Lawson
- Marcus Carl Franklin - Kid #1
- Booker T. Jones - Fats Waller's fan in train (uncredited)
- Steve Cropper - Fats Waller's fan in train (uncredited)
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|