Beast Wars: Transformers
Beast Wars: Transformers (Beasties: Transformers in Canada) is a CG animated television series made by Mainframe Entertainment in which two opposing factions trapped on a primitive planet, the Maximals and the Predacons of Transformers, a race of sentient robots, fight over its precious Energon. Soon they discover that there are other forces at work on the planet - a powerful alien race that does not approve of their presence. And as they delve deeper into the planet's history, they uncover a terrible secret, one that must not be allowed to fall into the wrong hands, or their entire race's very existence could be threatened. It is one of several infomercial series marketing the Transformers toy line to children.
Beast Wars, Part 1 [1.01]
- [Both ships warps into the space and battle while firing. The maximals' ship named Axalon]
- Cheetor: Hull breach in sector 7, guiding systems failing!
- Rattrap: Oh man, this is ridiculous! We're an exploration ship, not a battle cruiser!
- Optimus Primal: No choice. Our ship was the only one that could lock onto Megatron's warp signature.
- Cheetor: Shields are doing a major fade!
- Optimus Primal: Plasma cannons to full power.
- [The Predacon ship named Darksyde fires on all weapons on the Maximal ship Axalon as Dinobot torments about them]
- Dinobot: Their shields are down. Destroy them!
- Megatron: Now, where's the fun in that? A little torment I think first. Yesss. Side Guns!
- [Darksyde shoots up the side guns at Axalon, Maximals' screams]
- Cheetor: Rapture. The stasis hold is failing.
- Rhinox: We're going down.
- Optimus Primal: Launch all pods, get them in the safe orbit. [Axalon releases all the stasis pods out of the Maximals' ship into the galaxy] All plasma cannons; fires!!!
[Axalon shoots at the Darksyde with the plasma cannons, Megatron screams two times and both ships are splitting and crash landed into the different parts of the earth]
[After Axalon (The Maximals' Ship) crash-landed into the edge of the rock river, they tried to fly again and fail; nothing happened... it turns into the Maximal base]
- Optimus Primal: Damage report.
- Cheetor: Believe me, you don't wanna know.
- Optimus Primal: (sigh) That's what I thought.
- Dinobot: No, no, NO! It's all wrong, this cannot be earth. Megatron, you failed. Not only did you fail to destroy the Maximals when you had the chance, you failed to bring us to the right planet! We stole the golden disk for nothing, you IDIOT!! (throws the disk before Megatron comes out)
- Megatron: [coming out] Heh.. I beg your pardon? What did you call me?
- Dinobot: You heard. You are an idiot and incompetent leader, and I am taking over. Dinbot, terrorize! [transforms into the robot form] I challenge you to battle, Megatron. The winner shall lead the Predacons, and the loser shall be destroyed.
- Megatron: Ah, you're so impulsive, Dinobot. Brave, but misguided.
- Dinobot: Do you accept my challenge?
- Megatron: [Soft laughter] There's more to being a leader than simple courage. Well, there's cleverness and cunning as well. Isn't that right, Scorponok? (Scorponok shoots out Dinobot) Loser. What does it matter which planet we're on? We came looking for energon, and this planet is rich with the element. Enough energon to power the Predacons' entire galactic conquest! Only the Maximals could give us trouble now, if they survived the crash. Find them! And if you find them, destroy them. [All Predacons fly out to find the Maximals]
- Rattrap: Man, all this for a golden disk!
- Optimus Primal: It was Cybertron's most carefully guarded relic, Rattrap. It gave the location of a major energon source. That's why Megatron stole it.
- Rattrap: Yeah, like I care. Y'know, we were supposed to be doing deep space exploration. Playin' Galactic Patrol isn't nowhere in my job description, you know what I'm saying? You sure you're cut out for this commander gig?
- Optimus Primal: Remember the Great War, Rattrap. If the Predacons get enough energon, they'll start it again. We can't let that happen. Besides, you wanted exploration, and here we are on an unknown planet. What more do you want?
- Rattrap: Well, call me picky, but a working spacecraft might be nice.
- Optimus Primal: [sighs] Just no pleasing some people.
- Rattrap: So, uh, is this your first day on the job or what?
- Optimus Primal: Shut up, Rattrap.
- Rattrap: Oh yes, sir! I feel heaps better knowing that our lives are in your capable hands! We're all gonna die.
- Rattrap: Heads up! Roadblock!
- Optimus Primal: Veer left! There's a clearing about a hundred meters! [Blocks his face and Rhinox charges the rock boulders] Ah, yes. Silly me.
- Optimus Primal: We don't have to do this, Megatron! There has been peace between the Maximals and Predacons for centuries! Why start this up again?
- Megatron: Peace perhaps on your side, Maximal scum, yes - but not on ours. Permit me to inform you that an enemy which appears to be peaceful may, in fact, be merely biding its time!
- Cheetor: [repairing his gun] Finally...
- Megatron: We Predacons have never abandoned our rightful goal of galactic conquest! Nooo - we have merely been waiting for the right moment... to STRIKE!
- Cheetor: You mean like THIS!? [fires at Megatron]
- Optimus Primal: Cheetor!
- Megatron: Ahh, a treacherous, under-handed sneak attack. Oh-ho-ho, I like you, pussycat, yeesss. But it shall avail you not, no! For now the power gauntlet has been cast! Predacons, TERRORIZE!
- Optimus Primal: Do it! MAXIMIZE!
- Tarantulas: Tarantulas, TERRORIZE!
- Rhinox: Rhinox, MAXIMIZE!
- Scorponok: Scorponok, TERRORIZE!
- Rattrap: Rattrap: MAXIMIZE!
- Terrorsaur: Terrorsaur: TERRORIZE!
- Megatron: Megatron: TERRORIZE!
- Optimus Primal: Optimus Primal: MAXIMIZE!
- Dinobot: Attention, Maximals. My name is Dinobot. I have left the Predacons to join your group... as leader.
- Cheetor: What? Did I hear the word leader?
- Rhinox: This guy's got bearings of chrome steel.
Beast Wars, Part 2 [1.02]
- [The Predacons observe the battle between Optimus Primal and Dinobot]
- Megatron: Well, this is an interesting sight, yeesss. Optimus and the traitor Dinobot engaged in battle!
- Scorponok: Who do you think's gonna win?
- Waspinator: Ooooooh, Waspinator bet on Optimus!
- Tarantulas: [snickers] The winner isn't what interests me.
- Megatron: Nor me, noooo. How much more... preferable it would be if they both lost, yeeessss.
- Megatron: So much energon. With a crystal that size, the Predacon forces will be unstoppable, yeesss. The Maximals, and then the galaxy, will be ours to conquer!
- Megatron: So much energon, yeesss. I can almost taste its power.
- Megatron: Across the galaxy, it has come to this, Optimus Primal. Face to face, tooth to claw, yeeeesssss. Have you anything to say?
- Optimus Primal: I'd say that's just prime. LET'S DO IT!
- Megatron: Admit defeat, Maximal! The Energon shall be ours!
- Optimus Primal: Not if I can help it!
- Optimus Primal: Surrender, Megatron! You're trapped!
- Megatron: NO! You shall not defeat ME!
- Optimus Primal: It is over, Megatron!
- Megatron: It is NEVER over! NOOO! [transforms into robot mode] For if I must die, I shall take you with me! [fires a missile at Optimus Primal]
- Optimus Primal: Megatron may be back, and there is still more energon. If they ever get enough, they could conquer the galaxy. So for now, let the battle be here, on this strange, primitive world. And let it be called... Beast Wars!
The Web [1.03]
- [Tarantulas is preparing to feast on Cheetor]
- Tarantulas: Not long now. [Laughs evilly]
- Cheetor: This is a dumb plan, web-face. I don't have any real blood, just mech fluid.
- Tarantulas: Oh, my filters will adjust. It is the act I enjoy more than the nourishment.
- Rattrap: [from behind] Y'know, you are one sick bug, eight-eyes!
- Tarantulas: [Spins around] THE RAT!
- Rattrap: Heh heh, you got it! Now, what do you say you let my pal go?
- [Rattrap has just lied to cover for Cheetor]
- Cheetor: Hey, thanks for not telling them about...
- Rattrap: Save it, kiddo. If I told Optimus about your little play date with Tarantulas, he'd kick my sweet pink butt too! And one more thing: if you ever pull a stunt like this again, I will personally rearrange your spots! Now... [sighs frustratedly] Get out of my way, I got garbage to munch. [Walks off]
- Cheetor: [smiling] And thanks for saving my life... pal.
Equal Measures [1.04]
- Dinobot: And does it matter if we blow some energon? Maybe it will take a few Predacons with it. That is what we want, is it not?
- Optimus Primal: This mission, Dinobot, is to gain tactical advantage by taking out their base. Defeating them does not mean we have to annihilate them. You seem to have trouble understanding that.
- Dinobot: What I understand is this; If situations were reversed, Megatron would spare the base and annihilate us!
- [Rattrap and Rhinox exchange concerned glances]
- Optimus Primal: [sighs frustratedly] This eagerness of yours to scrap Megatron is clouding your judgement.
- Dinobot: We are at war, Optimus! War! I think it is your judgement that is clouded.
- [After chasing Cheetor into a ventilation system]
- Scorponok: He's gone into the vents. You'd better report this to Megatron.
- Waspinator: Me?! You're second-in-command!
- Scorponok: So make it an order!
Chain of Command [1.05]
- [The Maximals hold a secret ballot to decide who should be the new leader]
- Rhinox: One vote for Rattrap. [Rattrap smirks] One vote for Dinobot. [Dinobot looks impressed] One more vote for Rattrap, and..... another vote for Dinobot. It's a tie.
- Rattrap: Heeeey! What?!?! Which one of you... you traitors voted for the Predacon?!?!
- Rhinox: It's a secret ballot. No one has to say who they voted for.
- Dinobot: [Laughs heartily] Great system, your "democracy". No mechanism to break a tie.
- Rattrap: Some power play, leatherlips! Y'know, I'm startin' to wonder if that alien probe had anything to do with Optimus's disappearin'.
- Dinobot: [Tosses the command table aside] I've heard enough from this scrawny thief! I will break the tie and be your leader, by force if necessary!
- Optimus Primal: Rattrap, you commanded well in my absence.
- Rattrap: Err..... Command's a pain in the tail, especially with this pack of hyenas, you can keep it.
- Optimus Primal: I'm more concerned with this probe right now.
- [The alien probe suddenly disappears before the Maximals]
- Cheetor: What the spotted heck was that all about?!
- Optimus Primal: I don't know. I suppose they found out everything they needed to know about us.
- Rhinox: Yeah. They know we've got destructive capability. And reasoning power.
- Dinobot: But why would they want to know? And more importantly, who are they? Friends, enemies, or... something more?
- Optimus Primal: Good question. I wonder when we'll find out the answer.
Power Surge [1.06]
- Megatron: "Terrorsaur, you treacherous worm. I'll finish you forever!"
- [An energon charged Terrrosaur has just decimated Megatron]
- Terrorsaur: Megatron is scrap, yeesssss. I'm your leader now! Does anyone want to argue about it?!
- Scorponok: No!
- Waspinator: Not me!
- Tarantulas: [hesitates for a moment] No, no, no, no!
- Terrorsaur: Good, then charge yourselves for battle. The Maximals will be the next to TASTE MY POWER!
- Rattrap: You do know that was crazy.
- Optimus Primal: Sometimes crazy works. By the way, you did good up there.
- Rattrap: Heh, you weren't so bad yourself. But... err... don't tell anybody I said so!
- Terrorsaur: BLAST those Maximals! They destroyed my power! But at least I got rid of Megatron.
- Megatron: [emerges, fully repaired] Well, well. Look who's... BACK!
- Terrorsaur: [turns white as a ghost] ...help!
Fallen Comrades [1.07]
- Rhinox: [at a console] Incoming stasis pod! Its orbit has decayed into the Northern sector!
- Optimus Primal: Heads up, bots; get ready to move!
- Rhinox: Impact in 5 seconds... 4... 3... 2... 1...
- [the stasis pod crashes in the Arctic]
- Terrorsaur: [at a console] IMPACT! It landed in Sector 6175885, a hundred clicks due north! Shall we go?
- Megatron: Nooo, not yet...
- [Dinobot is setting up a laser pulse transmitter atop the Axalon in order to reach a stasis pod]
- Megatron: Ahhhh, Dinobot. You're back again? Yeeeesssss.
- Dinobot: Dinobot - MAXIMIZE! [transforms]
- Megatron: Oh no, no, no. Calmness, calmness, please. I came only to talk, yeeesss. After all, you are alone and in command of the Maximal base. An excellent opportunity, is it not? You were a Predacon once. Become one again! Turn the base over to me and the Beast Wars will be over. We Predacons will rule the galaxy, and you shall be my second-in-command. What do you say, Slag?
- Dinobot: [chuckles evilly] EAT SLAG!!!
- [Dinobot blasts Megatron with his optic lasers]
- Megatron: The stasis pod is ours, Maximal! And I know your weaknesses, yeesss... [Megatron blasts an outcrop where two tigers are standing; the tigers plunge down to the ground and Megatron utters a sadistic laugh]
- Rhinox: Let them go! They're not part of this!
- Megatron: That's right, just innocent creatures. [aims his blaster at the tigers] So surrender yourselves and this pod, or they shall be terminated!
- [the Maximal squad slowly lower their guns]
- Rattrap: You win, you depraved wad of stinkin' slag...!
- Megatron: Open the stasis pod! [the Predacons open the stasis pod] WHAAAT? [There's nothing inside] It's empty! Where is the Maximal?
- Tigatron: Right here. [the Predacons turn and see one of the tigers facing them] Tigatron - MAXIMIZE! [transforms and fires at Megatron]
- Rattrap: Hoo-hoo! All right!
- Cheetor: Let's do it!
- [the Maximals open fire on the Predacons]
- Megatron: Beast mode! Retreat! RETREAT!
- Tigatron: Let the trails lead where they may - I will follow.
Gorilla Warfare [1.10]
- [Optimus Primal and Dinobot are out an exploring expedition]
- Optimus Primal: Ah, here's a new specimen. Dinobot, come on! You're supposed to be assisting!
- Dinobot: [Sarcastically] Of course! Pardon my lack of enthusiasm for a bunch of worthless weeds. You realise that we are targets out here. TARGETS! And still, you stop to smell the roses. Oh, whatever!
- Cheetor: You were supposed to be his backup!
- Dinobot: We were ambushed. And don't tell me my duties, furball, or you shall soon be occupying several recycling bins!
- Cheetor: [growls] Wanna try it now, lizard-lips?!
- Rattrap: Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, here! As much as I'd love to see the both of you scrap yerselves, save it for my birthday.
- [an infected Optimus Primal has violently emerged from the CR chamber]
- Optimus Primal: Nobody...takes it off... Understand? You hear me?! I'LL BLOW YOUR SLAGGING HEADS OFF!!!
- Cheetor: No, Big Bot!
- [Rhinox restrains Optimus]
- Rhinox: Hold on there!
- Optimus Primal: [struggles] GET OFF OF ME!!!!
- Dinobot: Yesss... Listen to him.
- Optimus Primal: I don't fear you... I DON'T FEAR ANY OF YOU!!!!!!
- Rhinox: I thought that thing was supposed to turn him into a coward.
- Dinobot: No doubt, that WAS its intention. But Scorponok is notoriously incompetent. I would say instead that we have...a berserker. Interesting...
The Probe [1.11]
- Megatron: What's that?
- Scorponok: The space scanner. It's picking up some sort of craft. It will be over the planet in ten cycles.
- Cheetor: The probe!
- Megatron: [interested] Probe? [turning to the Predacons] Prepare for full scale assault! The array must be destroyed immediately! Tarantulas, bring the transformation lock lens.
- Cheetor: [heavy sigh] Me and my big mouth.
- [The Predacons have faked their deaths to trick the Maximals and are hiding in a crevice. Tarantulas eats a mouse, drool slips off his fangs onto Terrorsaur]
- Terrosaur: Stop slobbering on me, Tarantulas!
- Tarantulas: I am feasting!
- Waspinator: [Pushing against Tarantulas] Give Waspinator more room! Tarantulas fat enough already!
- Tarantulas: If Waspinator does not stop cuddling me like a stuffed toy when he sleeps, I'll eat him as well!
- Waspinator: I'd like to see you try!
- Tarantulas: Yes, I will!
- [Waspinator and Tarantulas continue a loud and indecipherable argument]
- Terrorsaur: YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK! I can't stand this any longer, Megatron! I... I'VE GOTTA GET OUT!
- [Terrosaur begins to hop and laugh manically, until Scorponok whacks him aside]
- Scorponok: We wouldn't be here if you didn't trip over that spy cable.
- Megatron: You are correct, Scorponok. But thanks to Terrosaur's no longer inadvertent discovery of our enemy spy camera, we were able to pull this little... deception. Yeesssss.
- Blackarachnia: But what if they detect us? Don't forget, my signature dampening device is only experimental.
- Megatron: We only have to wait until they repair their ship, and then attack while their guard is down. With the Maximal ship in our possession, we will be able to recover the orbiting stasis pods containing Maximals "eager"...[evil chuckle] to become Predacons. [Stomps over to Terrorsaur] SO NO ONE LEAVES!
- Terrosaur: Leaving? [Nervous chuckle] Who said anything about leaving?
- Megatron: Good. Follow me.
Dark Designs [1.13]
- Megatron: The rhinoceros. I do believe I underestimated him, yeeesss. And I could find a use for someone like that.
- [Terrosaur confronts Rhinox over his previous incidents]
- Terrosaur: Look who's here. Our loyal friend.
- Rhinox: Is that supposed to mean something?
- Terrorsaur: Deep six the "big wide eyes" routine! You're trying to destabilise the whole operation, so you can knock off Megatron and take over! Well, i got new for you, pal... [lowers his voice] I like this plan! So here's the deal: You and me, equal partners.
- Rhinox: No, here's the deal.
- [Rhinox grabs Terrosaur by the neck and put him up against the wall]
- Terrosaur: Terror... ack! [starts choking]
- Rhinox: You're gonna keep your big beak shut and do exactly what I tell you - 'cause one false move and you're a new fast food sensation: Pterodactyl Hot Wings! Get it?!
- [Rhinox drops Terrosaur]
- Terrosaur: Got it.....
- Rhinox: Good.
- [Rhinox walks off, leaving Terrosaur gasping for breath]
- [Rhinox confronts Megatron over his undesirable defeat]
- Rhinox: Well, what do ya know? I win.
- [Megatron growls in pain as he tries to stand up]
- Rhinox: Reprogramming me was the worst mistake you ever made, cause now that I'm a Predacon, I'm just a little too crafty for you!
- Megatron: Yes... I see this now.
- Rhinox: It's called irony, sport. I take over, and you head straight for the recycling bin, yeessss.
- Megatron: So it would seem. And even now, Rhinox, you're teaching me a valuable lesson...
- Rhinox: Yeah? What's that?
- Megatron: Sometimes Predacons gloat too much! [he shoots one of the transmuter's buttons, causing it to reprogram Rhinox back to Maximal form]
- Rhinox: [bewildered] What happened?
- Megatron: It's the Maximal! [shoots Rhinox] Do you thought you'd outwit me?!
The Trigger, Part 2 [1.17]
- Tigatron: We should move... how are you feeling?
- Airazor: Better. Still thrashed... [grunts] ...can't fly.
- Tigatron: In that case, the lady shall ride a tiger.
- Rhinox: Whoa... what do you suppose that beam was all about?
- Cheetor: Some kind of signal?
- Tigatron: A message! We were given a paradise! All we had to do was live there in peace! But we proved unworthy. And the paradise is no more.
- Optimus: Yeah, it's an old story. Maybe someday we'll learn.
- Rattrap: Yeah well uh, pardon my pragmatism here in this you know, deep philosophical moment, but I'm a little more concerned about who got that message. You gotta know, they ain't gonna be real happy...
- Cheetor: What do you think's there gonna do?
- Rhinox: That, we're just going to have to wait and see...
Spider's Game [1.18]
- Airazor: You might need backup.
- Tigatron: I hunt better, alone.
- Airazor: [talking to herself but referring to Tigatron] Or sometimes you can be too alone.
- Airazor: But it wouldn't hurt to visit us now and then would it?
- Tigatron: No, I don’t suppose it would. Farewell my friends.
Call of the Wild [1.19]
- Megatron: Exactly as my research on Maximal programming postulated, yes. Their beast forms have taken over. In their exhaustion, they are sleep prowling. Which means that tonight, WE HUNT! [laughs]
- Megatron: [tries to shoot down Optimus Primal with a hunting rifle, but misses] Blast! Well, if at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Fliers, spread out! Hunt down the other Maximals and destroy them! Yes... but Optimus Primal is mine. Forward!
- Airazor: Lights are on, but nobody's home... except the automated defenses, of course. Oh, well. She stoops to conquer!
- Tigatron: I know you are frightened, but I can help. Accessing Maximal core consciousness. Password: Tigatron. [the Maximal animals cry out in agony] SILENCE!... That's better. Now listen well, and learn... once, we were merely robots in disguise. But on this planet, we Maximals have become something more. Maximal programming is designed to block our beast urges, but that has proved to be an error. Our beast modes are part of us. Fighting their nature only makes them stronger. You must accept both beast and robot forms. Feel your core consciousness. Find the programming block and delete it! Bring your beast and robot forms together! Let them work in harmony... and let them both make you stronger than you were before. Remember; do not fight your beast instincts. Let them help your robot forms, both in battle and in peace. But for now, let us Maximize... [transforms to robot mode] and slag some bot!!
- Megatron: Quickly, damage report!
- Waspinator: Moderate. Waspinator in pain, but still functional!
- Megatron: Not you, imbecile! THE COMPUTER!
- Megatron: Starscream, perhaps the centuries of weightlessness have taken a toll on your neurological circuitry.
- Megatron: Argh! Starscream and Blackarachnia! I'll have both their treacherous hides! Yeesss... I'll-I'll melt them down and use them for aluminum siding! Oh, yes, indeed!
- Waspinator: Ohhh... Waspinator has a headache in his whole body... Ohh!
- Blackarachnia: It was the only way. I had to play along with Starscream to find out his true intentions.
- Megatron: You're smooth, Blackarachnia. Very smooth. It does not inspire confidence, no.
The Low Road [1.22]
- Rattrap: You sure about this, chopperface?
- Dinobot: I inflicted considerable damage on Tarantulas, he could not have gone far. And he will no doubt have the counter-virus.
- Rattrap: Yeah? Well, you better hope so, for your sake.
- Dinobot: Excuse me. Are you implying that the current situation is somehow... my responsibility?!
- Rattrap: Well, you did start it, GEARHEAD!
- Dinobot: I beg to differ, CHEESE LIPS!
- Rattrap: Pre-evolved bird brain!
- Dinobot: Eater of garbage!
- [Cheetor listens to the argument at the Maximal base]
- Cheetor: Sheesh, and they call me the immature one.
- Megatron: So! The Energon Discharge Virus actually worked. No more slags.
- Terrorsaur: Take it from me... [shows his tail, blasted earlier by Rhinox's sneeze] I've got the toasted tail to prove it.
- Megatron: Excellent, yeessss. [Megatron orders the Predacons] Prepare more viruses immediately! We must infect the rest of the Maximals.
- Scorponok: I... there is a problem, Megatron. Tarantulas has not yet returned.
- Blackarachnia: And he's always encoding his data tracks! I can't access them.
- Megatron: Then find him! Start with his lab! Search everywhere! I... WANT... THAT... VIRUS!
- Megatron: [clutching the counter-virus] Hmmm, a bargaining chip should remain in play until the game is over. Yeeessss.
- Blackarachnia: Why do you always talk to yourself?
- Megatron: Ah... I simply have a penchant for... intelligent conversation.
- Dinobot: [holding Tarantulas hostage] Do not fire, Megatron! I have a hostage!
- Megatron: Why, so you do. [opens fire anyway] Now, are there any other stupid Maximal ploys you'd like the try?
- Rattrap: [jumps down through the vent] Well, how's this, scale-belly? [fires]
- Rhinox: [groans in pain]
- Optimus Primal: What's wrong?
- Rhinox: Wild bean vines... Hard to digest... [starts turning around while groaning]
- Megatron: Do NOT turn your back on me, Maximal scum!
- [the Maximals back away from Rhinox, while the Predacons look on in shock realizing what's going to happen]
- Megatron: Huh?
- Rhinox: [groans again]
- Megatron: Oh, no! Not that!
- [Megatron screams as Rhinox lets out a fart so massive it can be seen from space]
- Megatron: This is certainly the most humiliating defeat of my entire career. Yes...
Before the Storm [1.24]
- Megatron: Optimus Primal?
- Optimus Primal: Megatron? I'd say it's good to see you, but my truth circuits would overload.
- Megatron: Enough of your pleasantries, Maximal. I would like to discuss with a matter of great importance.
- Optimus Primal: So? Discuss.
- Megatron: Not like this. In person, I say. Yeesss... I wish to discuss a truce.
- Optimus Primal: All right, Megatron. You called the meeting. What's this slag about a truce?
- Megatron: Absolutely true, I assure you. Yes.
- Optimus Primal: When Predacons talk "truce" it just means they need time to reload their weapons.
- Megatron: Under normal circumstances, yes, but not now. Things have arisen. Things which require my undivided attention. To be blunt, Optimus Primal, I have no time to waste on Maximals. Thus, I wish a truce. And you will agree.
- Optimus Primal: Do you take me for a fool?
- Megatron: No. I take you for a Maximal.
- Airazor: Megatron. This is Airazor. Is this the Predacon meaning of a truce?
- Megatron: My dear Airazor. My humblest apologies. No doubt you are simply flying a routine patrol, yes. I shall have the defences shut down immediately.
- Predacon Computer: Perimeter defences deactivated.
- Airazor: That's better.
- Megatron: Yes. Again, my apologies. But you are in Predacon airspace. In the interest of continued peace, I must request that you leave.
- Airazor: Oh, very well. [transforms and flies away]
- Rattrap: Yeah, heh-heh. We did it.
- Megatron: Oh, and Airazor?
- Airazor: Yes?
- Megatron: Please take that vermin with you.
- Rattrap: [notices he was caught by a security camera] Slag!
- Megatron: There is a storm approaching. A storm of such magnitude, of such power... it is beyond imagination. And to think, I was once satisfied with mere energon. To think that my ambitions lofted no higher than the conquest of Cybertron. [laughs, then coughs] Well, no longer. For I have been given a glimpse of power. Real power. And that power shall be mine!
- Airazor: Whoa. Sounds like we got back just in time.
- Optimus Primal: So, Tigatron. Now that the fun's over, how about filling us in?
- Tigatron: Megatron has found a strange golden disk of alien manufacture. It was activated recently. That was the energy anomaly I noticed.
- Optimus Primal: Another golden disk. Coincidence?
- Rhinox: Maybe.
- Tigatron: It has moving symbols on it. Megatron has translated them.
- Cheetor: Cool! What's it say?
- Tigatron: It was designed to be a beacon. The aliens... the ones who seeded this planet with Energon; the ones who created that flying island that almost destroyed us...
- Optimus Primal: Yes? What are you saying? What have you discovered?
- Tigatron: They're coming. [Airazor and Rattrap gasp. Dinobot growls] They're on their way here. And I don't think they're very happy.
- Optimus Primal: Well, that's just prime.
Other Voices Part 1 [1.25]
- Megatron: So, back online, are we?
- Waspinator: No thanks to Tarantulas! Waspinator find Spider-Bot and tear him a new waste disposal unit!
- Megatron: I have no time for these petty squabbles now, noo... Larger goals are at stake. Proceed at once to coordinates 6-5-9 and secure the area! I will follow shortly.
- Waspinator: Not fair! Waspinator always gets slag assignments.
- Megatron: May I remind Waspinator that the current ceasefire applies only in reference to Maximals!
- Waspinator: [Gulp] ...Waspinator go?
- The Vok: Scan complete, this is the specimen we've analyzed before.
- Optimus Primal: Who... are you? [a glowing image of Unicron's face appears] Unicron?
- The Vok: We have no physical form you could comprehend. We chose this figure of authority from your data tracks.
- Optimus Primal: If you've scanned me, you know we did not come to this planet by choice!
- The Vok: Yet you are here.
- Optimus Primal: We mean no harm. To you, or this planet.
- The Vok: It is too late. You and your enemies have already contaminated the project. The harm has been done. That which does not become part of the one, shall become void.
- Optimus Primal: No... wait! We can fix whatever damage was done.
- The Vok: We are not interested. The experiment will be sterilized.
- Optimus Primal: You can't do that! There are living creatures here! You, with all your power... even you have no right!
- The Vok: We have no choice. There is more danger than you know. Begin termination sequence.
- Optimus Primal: NOOO!
- [Hearing the distant sound of Optimus screaming in agony]
- Megatron: [hearing the distant sound of Optimus screaming in agony] Aah, would I could have that sound to lull me to sleep each night.
Other Voices Part 2 [1.26]
- Megatron: Brilliant! They're causing a chain reaction which will rip this planet to atoms and destroy all traces of them - simply to deal with us! Such sheer ruthlessness. Such disregard for sentient life!... I rather like these aliens.
- Terrosaur: Like them? They're trying to destroy us!
- Waspinator: Waspinator not want to be destroyed! Waspinator has plans!
- Scorponok: Megatron will save us!
- Megatron: I think not. I've reserved that task for Tarantulas.
- Airazor: [Zooms in with her eyes] Cheetor and Tigatron are coming!
- Rattrap: Oh, terrific! Now we can reduce the hot burning slag together.
- Optimus & Airazor: Shut up, Rattrap!
- Airazor: He's almost inside the alien structure. Why doesn't he ditch?
- Rattrap: Oh, come on, fearless leader! Get it in gear!
- Blackarachnia: (Tarantulas' Voice) Too late. Goodbye, Optimus. Hehehehehehehehehehe.
- Megatron: Oh, you Optimuses do love to sacrifice yourselves, don't you? Well, fortunately, this time your foolishness will destroy you and your Maximals. The Beast Wars are over, Optimus. You lose. Hahahahahahahahahaha!
- Optimus Primal: Nooooo!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! MEGATROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!
- Sentinel: 5.... 4.... 3.... 2.... 1.
[Optimus crashes into alien in space and explode]
- Megatron: [of the Transmetal Maximals] New packaging, same product: losers.
Coming of the Fuzors, Part 1 [2.02]
- Quickstrike: Call me... Quickstrike. Guts had nothing to do with it.
- Silverbolt: I think my name is... Silverbolt. Yes! I remember! Pure, strong and- and fast.
- Megatron: Teamwork and cooperation—those are the Predacon watchwords.
- Quickstrike: How about backstabbin' and treachery?
- Megatron: Oh, we can be flexible...
Coming of the Fuzors, Part 2 [2.03]
- Rattrap: Where'd you go, anyway?
- Rhinox: Where... all are one.
Megatron : Hello and Goodbye, Transmetal Optimus Primal... [Screams] Silverbolt : Consider that my resignation from the Predacons, Megatron! I know now where my place is. May I join you? Optimus Primal : Well, I like your resumé.
Tangled Web [2.04]
- Optimus: Any progress, Rhinox?
- Rhinox: Despite my tests, we still don't know what limits these new Transmetal states may have. Perhaps this new bio-gen scan will—
- [shocks Rhinox to send him flying and Optimus screams in minor pain]
- Rhinox: Or perhaps not. [falls over]
- Quickstrike: Still, Megatron's pretty tough.
- Tarantulas: I see... you fear him.
- Quickstrike: There is NOTHIN' that crawls, walks, flies or swims that I'm afraid of! Count me in, and if you're lying, SPIDER BOT. Usually for a first Keisters are all drop kick!! [Quickstrike leaves as Tarantulas ponders his brand new lair]
- Tarantulas: Now there's nothing to stop me! [He laughs maniacally]
Maximal, No More [2.05]
- Waspinator: Waspinator not serve; Waspinator rules! [Waspinator carries Dinobot back to the Predacon base]
- Megatron: Inferno, aide Quickstrike.
- Inferno: Yes, my queen.
- Dinobot: I was not aware you had given yourself a new title.
- Megatron: The ant has some faulty programming.
Other Visits, Part 1 [2.06]
- Tigatron: [referring to both the planet and Airazor] I'd forgotten what beauty this planet once offered.
- [they move closer to kiss each other, but they are both grabbed by alien branches]
- Airazor: Tigatron!
- Tigatron: Airazor!
- Tigatron: Wherever you go, my spark shall find yours!
- Airazor: ...and mine, yours! [both vanish into a bright light]
- Rattrap: It's like I always say, we're all gonna die. [All the Maximals seriously glared at him] I know, I know; shut up, Rattrap.
Other Visits, Part 2 [2.07]
- Optimus Primal: This time, You lose, Megatron!
- Megatron: AAAHHHHHHH!!!! NOOOOO!!!
Bad Spark [2.08]
- Megatron: Hmmm... interesting. Computer, fashion for me a blade, long, very sharp and comprised of energon.
- Predacon Computer: Acknowledged.
- Megatron: [planting a bug on Blackarachnia] Spiders spin their webs. Yeesss... But I spin them wider.
- Silverbolt: Why did you save me?
- Blackarachnina: Well, there are... other animals...
- Megatron: [listening in] Yuck!
- Megatron: Impressive. Using an energon blade on any other spark would have destroyed it. However, it seems you cannot be terminated... an advantage? [Rampage draws his weapon on Megatron] Or is it? [Megatron reveals a cage of energon, housing half of Rampage's spark, and squeezes down. Rampage cringes in pain as Megatron kicks him in the face] Welcome to the Predacons, RAMPAGE. You shall be an honoured member, so long as you never forget one important fact about your new life... [holds up the fragment of Rampage's spark] It's MINE. [crushes the spark, and Rampage winces] Welcome, my new servant... yeesss... welcome to the Beast Wars!
Code of Hero [2.09]
- Megatron: One lonely turncoat, battling on against impossible odds. [wipes away a crocodile tear] I'm almost... touched. Fourtuately, such moments pass quickly. Quickstrike, scrap him!
Megatron : Destroy this valley and everything in it! The human race will never have existed!
- Quickstrike: Well, howdy! Haha! Don't bother gettin' up, I'll jest kick you while you're down!
- [Dinobot fires an optic blast at Quickstrike, knocking him back slightly. Dinobot rises to his feet and tries to fire another blast, but fails]
- Automated System Diagnostic: Warning: Systems failing. [Quickstrike's eyes narrow smugly]
- Quickstrike: So, what's a warrior without weapons, eh?
- Dinobot: A warrior still!
- [Dinobot pummels Quickstrike, then grabs him and slams him into some boulders, knocking him out]
- Megatron: Hmmm, my ears are burning! Yeeessss! Why, Dinobot, what a delightful surprise! Let's see, where are we now? I have the Golden Disk, I have the power to change the future, and the only remaining obstacle in my path to unimaginable glory.... is yourself. Exhausted. Damaged beyond recovery. Defeated.
- Dinobot: Not.... just....yet! [lunges forward]
- Megatron: Ah-ah-ah. [Reveals a captive proto-human] One more step, and it's raining bits of early human anthropoid, yeeessss. [Dinobot hesitates] Oh dear, how positively Maximal of you. You were weakened before you started, Dinobot. Weakened by compassion.
Megatron : [laughing] A stick against a Transmetal?
Megatron : You were weakened before you started, Dinobot... weakened by compassion!
Megatron : Face it, Dinobot, you're obsolete technology! What can you do against me? Dinobot : Improvise!
- Dinobot: (last words before his death) Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly, the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence.
[first lines] [Megatron catches Rampage attempting to get his spark fragment back] Megatron : Did you really think you would catch me so unaware? I think we need a reminder. Yes... [he crushes the cage, torturing Rampage] Rampage : [grunting painfully] You've... made... your point! Megatron : Never forget who holds the essence of your spark. And thus, is your master. Rampage : THAT, I promise you.
[Rampage and Silverbolt fight for Transmutate] Transmutate : [distressed] No hurt! No hurt!
[last words] Transmutate : Friend good... Friend dark... I am hurt. [goes offline]
The Agenda: Part 1 [2.11]
[a ship from Cybertron arrives] Cheetor : What do you think it is, Bigbot? Optimus Primal : Not what... who. After the Great War, a few Decepticons were granted amnesty. Most have retired. But rumor has it that one was reprogrammed and rebuilt... as a Predacon!
Ravage : Megatron, in the name of the pact Cybertronia and the Predacon Alliance, you are under arrest.
The Agenda: Part 2 [2.12]
Megatron : Yes... how did you...? Ravage : Permit me to introduce, Lt. Tarantulas of the Predacon Secret Police. Megatron : A mole, within my own organization all this time, and I never suspected.
Megatron : This is Megatron, leader of the Decepticons. And if you're hearing this, it means I've failed... THIS time.
Ravage : Decepticons forever!
The Agenda: Part 3 [2.13]
- Megatron: Now I enter these hallowed halls... a conqueror, yes. Autobots and Decepticons, still frozen in emergency stasis, awaiting a moment, four millions years hence, when they will awaken to start the Great War. Grr... the Great War. Where the Autobots defeated the Decepticons, and thus, their descendents, the Maximals, rule we Predacons. Archaic Energon-guzzlers... how dare they! [begins to fly] Unwilling though I was to follow my namesake's instructions, it has all come down to this! The ultimate risk... for the ultimate prize! A day of reckoning... for those who made us slaves!
Megatron : [arrives at Prime's seat] So, we are now face to face, Optimus Prime. In one future you'll become the great leader of the Autobots. But time, shall take a different course. Computer, all available power to primary weapon. Megatron : [Tail weapon on right hand powers up to a full pulsing glow] In memory of the Decepticons! For the glory of the Predacons! For the Cybertron that is rightfully ours... and mine to rule! Farewell! [Megatron fires at Prime's head and light pulses out everywhere as Primal and the Maximals just enter the Ark]
Optimus Primal : [screaming in pain] Time... itself... is all... being destroyed! Megatron : Say goodbye to the universe, Maximals. Yes. The future has changed. The Autobots lose, evil triumphs, and you, you no longer exist!
Optimal Situation [3.01]
Megatron : Farewell, Maximals. With the destruction of Optimus Prime, the Decepticons and Predacons now take their rightful places as rulers of Cybertron. I, Megatron, have triumphed... Yeeesssss. Blackarachnia : NO. You forget I was a Maximal protoform. Teletron 1, activate. [Megatron yells]
Inferno : I will protect you, royalty. Megatron : No, Inferno! not this time. This is not the end of it, Optimal Optimus... No. The universe cowered once at the name of Megatron, and it shall do so again! Optimus Primal : Freedom is the right of ALL sentient beings, Megatron! Megatron : Then they'd better stay out of my way! Rattrap : Oh, for bootin' up cold, will you just shoot him already? Optimus Primal : I'm trying not to resort to that. Rattrap : Then I will. Optimus Primal : NO!
Megatron : *You*? Blackarachnia : Well, what did you expect, you metal megalomaniac? That I would die for your insane ambition? Megatron : Then or now, Blackarachnia, there will be no more betrayals. [Megatron charges his weapon and fires. Blackarachnia screams] Silverbolt : Blackarachnia?
Deep Metal [3.02]
Depthcharge : It's not revenge I'm looking for. It's justice.
Depthcharge : Computer, where is he? Maximal Computer : Coordinates 0-0-0. Depthcharge : There's nothing there but rocks... [Rampage jumps out from underneath the rocks] Rampage : Greetings, old playmate, so glad you could come. Depthcharge : X! Rampage : I'm called Rampage now. A bit obvious, but to the point, don't you think?
Optimus Primal : X is not alone. He's a Predacon now under Megatron's control. There are six of them. Depthcharge : I gotta hand it to ya, Primal, when you screw up, you do it big time. But thanks for the tip.
Depthcharge : Slag the High Council.
Changing of the Guard [3.03]
Depthcharge : I knew saving your hide was a mistake. Optimus Primal : Rattrap? Rattrap : Oh, well, yeah, technically, he did KINDA do that... um... eh... thanks.
Cutting Edge [3.04]
- Megatron: The base is undermanned and unprotected, ours for the asking."
- Quickstrike: Aww, now, we ain't gonna ask, are we? How's about we just blast our way in there, an' slag everybody 'n' TAKE IT?!
- Megatron: Mmmmm... okay!"
- Tarantulas: [Targeting Chak and Una] Well, look at this. A pair of pint-sized knuckle draggers!
- Megatron: Quickstrike, you may lead.
- Quickstrike: YEAH! That's what I like to hear!
- Inferno: Royalty? Why was I not chosen?
- Megatron: Because, Inferno, when expecting booby traps... [Quickstrike falls for the old Giant Fist to the metal wall trap!] Always send the BOOB in first.
- Rattrap: Rattrap to Optimus… hate to interrupt your picnic, but we got big Pred problems!
- Optimus Primal: Just hang on, Rattrap. You and Rhinox are our last hope. Defend the—defend the—[sings] There he is, my little guyyyyy! There he is; my little guy. Isn’t he cute?
- Rattrap: That’s not what I wanted to hear.
Feral Scream: Part 1 [3.05]
Megatron : From the tempest's fury, the spark ignites…to sire new life! Transmetal 2 life! Ahaha-haha!
Optimus Primal : What happened to Cheetor? [Depthcharge gives Primal Cheetor's breastplate] Depthcharge : Kid was tough. He went out fighting.
Rampage : You gave this the core of my spark? I shall rip it from his chest and restore it within me!
Megatron : The other equipment has been salvaged, but you took the alien Transmetal unit. Where is it? Depthcharge : Gone. Ain't that a kick in the lugnuts?
Feral Scream: Part 2 [3.06]
Megatron: That meddling feline destroyed my machinery and improved himself in the process! Waspinator: Mmm, improved." [pointedly looks at Dinobot]
Optimus Primal : You listen, hardhead. Cheetor's gone, and I think you know something! So you will talk, or I will rip out your core processor and extract the information personally! Depthcharge : Well, since you asked so nicely. Your little kitty-cat pulled some kind of alien gizmo off of Megatron's organic transmetal unit. Optimus Primal : Did he succeed? Depthcharge : Yeah, but the device was already activated. Optimus Primal : He was caught in the overload. Depthcharge : I already destroyed the gizmo. I'm sorry. I didn't know that was what he'd become.
Go with the Flow [3.08]
[Depthcharge lies on his back, unable to move] Depthcharge : Marvelous... [a butterfly lands on his torso] Depthcharge : [to the butterfly] What are YOU looking at?
Oona : [puts the stabilizer crystal in her hair] Oona pretty. Ratrap , Depthcharge : A stabilizer crystal?
Rattrap : Hey, what are ya doin'? Depthcharge : Energon circuits... fried... no power. Rattrap : Ohhh, then switch to glide mode or somethin'! Depthcharge : I don't have a glide mode, mouse! Rattrap : But you gotta do SOMETHIN'! Depthcharge : I'm open to suggestions. Rattrap : Oh, okay... how 'bout we crash down into that mountains and die horrible, agonizing deaths?
Waspinator : Waspinator to Megatron. Waspinator has... OW... female fleshy bot... OW... but there is problem... Megatron : She'd better not be injured. Waspinator : No, she injuring Waspinator... OW! Megatron : Ahh, situation normal then. Yes.
Depthcharge : Ow! Careful, you moronic mouse! Rattrap : Hey, if you can RIDE a little steadier, maybe I can steer better! Depthcharge : You couldn't steer a garbage scow! Rattrap : Yeah, like a floatin' flounder's any better!
[last lines] Depthcharge : You know, those Preds are probably slagged and helpless back there. We oughta go finish 'em off. Rattrap : In case you haven't noticed, Scales, we ain't exactly in fighting trim ourselves. I say we go home. Depthcharge : Why am I not surprised? Rattrap : Say, uh, Una... [points his gun at Depthcharge's head] Rattrap : Cheetor ever show you my recipe for FRIED flounder? [Depthcharge hits Rattrap with his tail]
Rattrap : Huh, I ain't dead! Depthcharge : This day's just full of disappointments...
Megatron : My disruptor ray shall destroy them!
Rattrap : So... uh... how are you doing there, Charlie Tuna? Them energon circuits still sizzled? Depthcharge : They'll recover. Just DIG ME OUT! Rattrap : Hah, and leave me exposed to Pred fliers? Ha ha, NO way! You just lie there and get your juice back. Depthcharge : Where are you going? Rattrap : Hey, this is STILL a rescue mission, remember? [scampers off]
Megatron : The disruptor cannon is now operational. And as it happens, our targets are right in line with the Maximal base. We shall destroy both in a single, glorious onslaught of energon devastation!
Crossing The Rubicon [3.09]
- Rattrap: Hmph! You couldn't pay me let that spider inside my processor.
- Cheetor: Shut up, Rattrap...!
- Silverbolt: Listen to him, you rat, if you value your spark.
- Rattrap: Was... that a threat?
- Cheetor: [Gives Rattrap a little shove] Count on it. [Gives him an importantly angry looks on his face]
Master Blaster [3.10]
Megatron : Sometimes deception is the better part of valor.
Megatron : Enter the dragon!
Other Victories [3.11]
Megatron : Waspinator will speak for the defense. Waspinator : Ooo, Waspinator like defense. A little more defense and maybe Waspinator not get blown up all the time!
Nemesis: Part 1 [3.12]
[about a Decepticon warship] Dinobot : Hmm... impressive. Megatron : Oh, it is more than that, my malevolent minion. That is the most powerful Decepticon warship in Transformer history. The ship that shot down the Ark itself! THE NEMESIS! The Nemesis...
Depthcharge : I have no time for you, X! Rampage : Like you had no time for Starbase Rugby? You had friends there, as I recall - tasty ones too!
Nemesis: Part 2 [3.13]
Megatron : "I am that which is, which was, and is yet to come! And you will know my name is Megatron when I lay my vengeance upon you!" Dinobot II : You've already read the Covenant of Primus? Megatron : Just the good parts.
Megatron : Hmm... I suppose, given my imminent godhood, these primitives should really be beneath my intention. Ah, still, no score is too small to settle, I always say. Dinobot II : You would turn the full fury of this mighty warship on a lone anthropoid? Tell me, Megatron, where's the honor in that? Megatron : [growls] You dare use the h-word to me? Dinobot II : I... I apologize! I... I merely felt our power should be conserved for the... the larger battle! Megatron : Ah. Duly noted... and ignored!
[in the control room of the Nemesis] Megatron : Well, come on. Let's have it. The usual "Destiny and Honor" speech. Optimus Primal : Speech this! [punches Megatron in the face]
Megatron : [quoting the Covenant of Primus] "And there came a hero who said, "Hurt not the earth, nor the trees, nor the seas, nor the very fabric of time." But the hero would not prevail..." Optimus Primal : Finish it, Megatron: "... nor would he surrender!"
Megatron : Destroy them! Dinobot II : Negative! Megatron : WHAT? What possible reason do you have to disobey me? I am your master! I am your creator! Dinobot II : And I... have my honor!
Optimus Primal : [quoting the Covenant of Primus] "'In the Spark of an enemy, there will be salvation; and in the darkest hour, there will be a light." Rattrap : Yeah, from a very unexpected source - old Chopperface's clone. Who'da thunk it? Optimus Primal : And let us never forget those other brave 'bots, whose sacrifice safeguarded past, present, and future...