The Beastie Boys is an American alternative hip hop music group from New York City: Brooklyn and Manhattan.
Licensed to Ill
- "Yo ho ho and a bottle of Brass Monkey,
And when my girlie shakes her hips, she sure gets funky." - "Rhymin' and Stealin"'
- "Down with Adrock and Mike D. and you ain't,
And I got more juice than Picasso got paint." - "The New Style"
- "Girls with boyfriends are the kind I like,
I'll steal your honey like I stole your bike." - "The New Style"
- "Some voices got treble, some voices got bass,
We got the kind of voices that are in your face!" - "The New Style"
- "D. pulled me over said, 'Hide your gold,
The girl is crafty like ice is cold!'" - "She's Crafty"
- "I keep a pistol in my pocket so you better be cautious,
Fly around the world, but it makes me nauseous." - "Posse in Effect"
- "I'm the king of the classroom, coolin' in the back,
My teacher had beef so I gave her a smack,
She chased me out of class, she was strapped with a ruler,
Went to the bathroom, rolled myself a wooler." - "Slow Ride"
- "Because I'm hard hittin', always bitten, cool as hell,
I got the tree on my mirror so my car won't smell." - "Slow Ride"
- "I've got a girlie in a castle and one in a Pagoda
You know I've got rhymes like Abe Vigoda" - "Posse in Effect"
- "Girls - to do the dishes,
Girls - to clean up my room,
Girls - to do the laundry,
Girls - and in the bathroom." - "Girls"
- "Man, living at home is such a drag,
Now your mom threw away your best porno mag. (Busted!)" - "Fight for Your Right (to Party)"
- "Lookin' for a girl, I ran into a guy,
His name was M.C.A., I said `Howdy`, he said, `Hi`." - "Paul Revere"
- "Pistol packing, Monkey drinking, no money bum,
I come from Brooklyn 'cause that's where I'm from." - "Hold It Now - Hit It"
- "Because you're pud-slappin, ball-flappin, got that Juice
My name is Mike D and I can do that Jerry Lewis" - "Hold It Now - Hit It"
- "We got the bottle, you got the cup,
Come on everybody let's get f..." - "Brass Monkey"
- "Got arrested at the Mardi Gras for jumping on a float,
My man M.C.A.'s got a beard like a billy goat." - "Shake Your Rump"
- "The Patty Duke, The Wrench, and then I bust The Tango,
Got more rhymes than Jamaica's got mangoes." - "Shake Your Rump"
- "Running from the law and the press and the parents,
`Is your name Michael Diamond?`
No mine's Clarence." - "Shake Your Rump"
- "Sometimes known as the leader of the homeless,
Sometimes drunk and he's always phoneless." - "Johnny Ryall"
- "Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
I egged the chicken, and then I ate his leg." - "Egg Man"
- "Bust a Travis Bickle when I feel that I'm gettin' pushed
Don't step to me cuz you're gonna get mushed" - "High Plains Drifter"
- "No one really knows what I'm talkin' about,
And yeah that's right, my name's Yauch." - "The Sounds Of Science"
- "Break up with your girl, it ended in tears,
Vincent Van Gogh, go and mail that ear." - "Hey Ladies"
- "There's more to me than you'll ever know,
And I got more hits than Sadaharu Oh" - "Hey Ladies"
- "Rapid fire Louie, like Rambo got bullets
I'ma die harder, like my kid Bruce Willis" - "Looking Down the Barrel of a Gun"
- "Predetermined destiny is who I am
You got your finger on the trigger like the Son of Sam" - "Looking Down the Barrel of a Gun"
- "I am like "Clockwork Orange", goin' off on the town
I've got homeboys bonanza to beat your ass down" - "Looking Down the Barrel of a Gun"
- "First I drink, then I got drunk
I barfed, and then I stunk
I'm short, but I can dunk
And my dick is a tree trunk" - "Car Thief (demo version)"
- "I'm a writer, a poet, a genius; I know it
I don't buy cheeba; I grow it." - "Car Thief"
- "You're all mixed up like pasta primavera
Yo, why'd you throw that chair at Geraldo Rivera, man?" - "What Comes Around"
- "I've got more stories than JD's got Salinger
I hold the title, and you are the challenger" - "Shadrach"
- "Pickpocket gangsters paying their debts
Caught a bullet in the lung from Bernhard Goetz" - "Stop That Train"
- "I ride around town cuz my ride is fly
I shot a man in Brooklyn just to watch him die" - "Hello Brooklyn"
- "Girl, you should be with me, you should drop that bum
Cuz I got more flavor than Fruit Striped Gum" - "Lay It On Me"
Check Your Head
- "Money Mark, you know he's not having it,
Just give him some wood and he'll build you a cabinet." - "Finger Lickin' Good"
- "`Professor, whats another word for pirates' treasure?`
`Why I think it's booty!`" - "Professor Booty"
- "You shoulda' never started something you couldn't finish,
'Cause writing rhymes to me is like Popeye to spinach." - "Professor Booty"
- "Got more rhymes than I've got grey hairs,
And that's a lot because I've got my share." - "Sure Shot"
- "Sometimes I like to brag, sometimes I'm soft spoken,
And when I'm in Holland I eat the pannenkoeken." - "Super Disco Breakin`"
- "I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast,
But I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast." - "The Move"
- "Have you seen what I mean,
I'm the little gnome that's in your dreams." - "Remote Control"
- "So I got a little something for your pay-per-view,
Like Don King I've got the crazy hair do." - "Remote Control"
- "Well ice is cold and fire's hot." - "Unite"
- "If you try to knock me you'll get mopped,
I'll stir fry you in my wok." - "Intergalactic"
- "I like my sugar with coffee and cream" - "Intergalactic"
- "If you got bad breath then maybe try Scope,
And if you wash your ass you'd best use soap." - "Unite"
- "So kick off your shoes and put on your swim fins, 'Cause when it comes to quarries I'm known to swim." - "Body Movin"
The Sounds of Science
- "Well it might sound odd, it might sound corny,
But here's some sex rhymes for those that are horny." - "Boomin' Granny"
- "A sassy, sophisticated, sexy lady,
Well I'm twenty-six, and you're eighty." - "Boomin` Granny"
- "Because I saw you at the checkout line,
You dropped your coupons, and you were lookin' fine." - "Boomin` Granny"
- "Sophisticated, and so mature,
I couldn't really care if you were fifty, or seventy-four." - "Boomin` Granny"
To the 5 Boroughs
- "I said Doc, what's the condition,
I'm a man that's on a mission,
He said son, you'd better listen,
Stuck in your ass is an electrician." - "Ch-Check It Out"
- "I went to get a loan and they asked my race,
I wrote down human inside the space,
It's a disgrace how they try to debase,
It ain't the banks damn business how my lineage trace." - "Right Right Now Now"
- "Hey could you please pass me the peas,
And let me get a tissue if you think your'e gonna sneeze." - "Rhyme The Rhyme Well"
- "Adrock, A.K.A.,
Sharp cheddar, my rhymes are better." - "Triple Trouble"
- "Which one of you schnooks took my rhyme book? Look,
Give it back, you're wicky wack." - "Hey Fuck You"
- "I've got billions and billions of rhymes to flex,
'Cause I've got more rhymes than Carl Sagan's got turtlenecks." - "Hey Fuck You"
- "Your rhymes are fake like a Canal Street watch,
You're hearing me and you're like `Oh my god it's Sasquatch!`" - "Hey Fuck You"
- "I don't care what you heard, or care what you seen,
I swear it wasn't me in Bear magazine,
Because I'm not that hairy, oh contrary." - "Oh Word?"
- "What'chu talkin' 'bout Willis? Who the illest?
You know my name's Adam, stop callin' me Phyllis." - "The Brouhaha"
- "I'm the one that won that dance contest,
'Cause you know I dance the best." - "All Lifestyles"
- "Like George Whipple on New York 1,
Got a hairy ass and that's no fun!." - "That`s It That`s All"
- "October 31st, that is my date of birth,
I got to the party and I did the Smurf." -The New Style
- "I do the Smurf, the Popeye, and the Jerry Lewis,
I like Bullwinkle but I don't like Moose." - Posse In Effect
- "Mike D.'s day off everyday of the week,
I got to the party and I did the Freak" - Posse In Effect
- "Because you're pud-slapping, ball-flapping, got that juice,
My name's Mike D. and I can do that Jerry Lewis." - Hold It Now - Hit It
- "The Patty Duke, the Wrench, and then I bust the Tango,
Got more rhymes than Jamaica got mangos." - Shake Your Rump
- "Jump the turnstiles, never pay the toll,
I did the Doo-Wah Diddy and bust 'em with the Pre-Roll." - 3-Minute Rule
- "I am known to do the Wop,
Also known for the Flintstone Flop." - Intergalactic
- "I wanna do the Freak until the break of dawn,
Tell me party people, is that so wrong?" - Body` Movin
- "Now I'm a break it down to the brass tacks,
Do the Biz Mark dance and the Cabbage Patch." - Alive
- "Well I'm a freaky streaker like Winnie the Pooh,
T-shirt and no pants and I dance the Bugaloo." - That`s It That`s All