Best is the superlative form of good: most good.
- Whether it's the best of times or the worst of times, it's the only time we've got.
- To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.
- I think to love bravely is the best.
- Marilyn Monroe, quoted in Marilyn's personal diaries in 1958. Fragments, by Stanley Buchthal and Bernard Comment (2010)
- A woman knows by intuition, or instinct, what is best for herself.
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- Attributed to Marilyn Monroe in self-help books and on social media, this quotations are of unknown origin and date.
- The way to develop the best in a man is by appreciation and encouragement.
- Charles Schwab, The Irish Digest, Volume 84, Number 1, p. 48. (1965)
- He did the best to make life palatable, to help you be optimistic, to let you know he believed you would beat it. We both did, and so did Bill. We named ourselves the 'Blues Brothers.