Beverly Hills Cop III
Beverly Hills Cop III is the second sequel to Beverly Hills Cop. Released in 1994, it was directed by John Landis and starred Eddie Murphy as street-wise cop Axel Foley. After his police chief is murdered, Axel pursues the killer to Beverly Hills and uncovers a link between him and a theme park.
- [To his team] Ok everybody's ready here ok, nobody need to take a nervous piss or nothing right? We got this? Ok? Let's mount up.
- [To CIA Agents] Police Officer trying to catch a goddamned killer! Move it! Move it! Get the fuck out of my way! I'm a cop!
- [To Wonderworld Park Security] You know you should have your tailor cut your jackets a little wider in the chest, that way your gun won't bulge in the back.
- I told you I was investigating a crime, and I think I'm in the right place as I've been here ten minutes and I've already been shot at.
- [Door Knocking] Come in. [Door Knocking] It's Open. [Door Knocking, Billy goes to the door. Opens blinds] Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Axel Foley!
- And Axel, Don't forget. We play by the rules down here.I've heard Taggart's stories.
- Turn that fucking song off!
- Axel Foley: Boss I cancelled the SWAT team.
- Inspector Todd: You what? I wouldn't raid a church bingo game without SWAT!
- [Then later]
- Axel Foley: Do you think we should have used SWAT?
- Detective: Fuck SWAT.
- Axel Foley: That's what I said. "Fuck SWAT."
- [Later again, after the raid is gone to hell]
- Detective: We should have called SWAT!
- [On Inspector Todd to his widow]
- Axel Foley: His last words where about you.
- Mrs Todd: That does not sound like my Douglas, Axel. Try again.
- Axel Foley: [Resigned] Actually, his last words were "Axel, are you on a coffee break? Go get that son of bitch." Those were his last words.
- Mrs Todd: [Nodding] That sounds like my Douglas.
- Axel Foley: Yeah and it sounds like a good idea too.
- [Whilst hanging from a tall fairground ride]
- Woman: Are you alright?
- Axel Foley: [Breathless] Yeah I'm ok, just don't let go.
- [On the appearance of Todd's Killer, Ellis De Wald]
- Axel Foley: That's the fucking guy I'm looking for!
- Ellis De Wald: Orrin, do want to tell me what's going on here?
- Axel Foley: Fucking guy shot a Detriot police officer last weekend.
- Ellis De Wald: Last weekend? I was at my beach house in Laguna last weekend.
- Axel Foley: Your beach home in Laguna? [Beat] Wait. Wait. I think I got the wrong guy. I'm sorry. This is a big misunderstanding. [Security releases him] I know you were at beach...[Charges Ellis again, gets held back by Security] There weren't no beach house you motherfucker!
- Orrin Sanderson: [Into intercom] Miss Bruce? Call the police.
- Miss Bruce: [Voice-over] They just walked in!
- [Flint enters]
- Flint: Axel?
- Axel Foley: That's the guy, that's the killer!
- Flint: Ellis De Wald?!
- [Door flies open and hits Flint]
- Billy Rosewood: Axel?
- [Axel is inspecting some suspicious paper]
- Axel Foley: [To Flint] Man, you got a fifty dollar bill?
- John Flint: I got a wife and three kids, I haven't seen a fifty in twelve years.
- Axel Foley: [To Billy] You got a fifty dollar bill?
- Billy Rosewood: When will I get it back?
- Axel Foley: Man! Give me fifty dollars!
- Janice: Hey. I don't think you've seen the Tunnel of Love ride. Have you Axel?
- Axel Foley: [Coy] Well I didn't know you had a Tunnel of Love ride at Wonderworld.
- Janice: Oh there will be shortly.
- Axel Foley: Aha!
- Janice: Aha!
- In for the ride of his life!